Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I didn't say ANTIFA doesn't exist. I said they don't represent liberals any more than the Klan represents conservatives. I'm not clueless and I don't live in a backwater. May not have ANTIFA around here but were famous for the Klan. Idiots are idiots regardless of political inclinations.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who is still middle of the road and can't figure Dems are Marxist is an idiot in this day and age!

Appears dodge268 finds pride in being a middle of the roader.

A hint ... it is black and white whether you want it to be or not

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The middle is where all the work gets done, even if you don't like it.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodge268

The low info middle of the roaders are about to lose their freedom and become slaves to the leftist.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where I live in a Seattle suburb, it is 80% democrats, as opposed in inside Seattle it is 95% democrat.

I like to say to them, "I would like to give everyone everything they want for free, but I don't see how we could pay for that."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1190248528163090432

This is a video of a liberal realizing how much Biden will spend.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Might as well spend it. We’re going to seize enough Chinese assets to reset the debt clock back to zero. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dodge268

That's has be the most lack luster statement ever said. An excuse for the under achievers to feel important and superior.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Heym06
Can't reply to the OP, because I am neither, liberal or democrat. As to the middle ground some are talking about,that doesn't, nor can it exist. People are either for the United States of America, and the constitution, or against. You can't have it both ways! Chances are some think I am wrong about this. You can have your thoughts on a divided country. No country divided has ever continued to exist! When political party affiliation is more important than the country, we all loose! Thats where we are today, losing our sovereignty, and the masses have their heads buried in the sand, refusing to see the facts! Random thoughts of the day!!

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem, pretty simple really.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
I don’t think that the premise of the OP is wrong. It simply points out that no matter your leanings to the left, moderate or stark raving leftist, voting for the party embraces certain things by default. Those things represented by a left vote are so far away from the party of JFK that the guy would probably spontaneously combust were he alive to see what liberalism in America has become.

With such a platform it is very legitimate to ask what we have in common. Should conservatives move left to compromise with the radical stance represented by Biden/Harris/Obama/Soros? I see no common ground that will benefit the nation.

Someone mentioned life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I can’t see where this is a common ground in light of the points addressed in the OP.

Last edited by IZH27; 12/17/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is no common ground. Democrats are anti-American, anti-life, anti-freedom, anti-God. Lie, cheat, loot, steal, burn. They are nothing but rat bastards. This dispute needs to go hot and the sooner the better.

IC B3

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,260
Posts18,504,811
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.