Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Any idea of the introduction date & deliveries will begin?

Last edited by OSU_Sig; 12/21/20.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

predictably the clapping seals pile on, the ones who have never had an original thought in their entire lives....I knew what jordan and all the clappers would say.

the clapping seals are so predictable.

keep attacking and having nothing to say about the substance of the argument, tactical vs hunting. no one has a substantive argument against my position the clapping seals are so predictable. I make a comment they can't argue with so what happens? they attack the person, you guys act like democrats.

What a hypocrite.

If I am in a tactical competition I would want most of the features or maybe all that come in the bushnell tactical scopes. I think the LRHS scopes in both powers would make excellent tactical scopes for competition. can they be used for hunting, YES but a 3x9 with a duplex can be used in a tactical comp too. pick the right tool for the job. BTW pat, develop a reticle that people can actually see in low light on low power then get back to me on how "expert" you are. 3-12 model not so awesome

The credibility of the message hinges on the credibility of the source. And this source (you) has ZERO credibility. Any time you find yourself losing a debate, you resort to playing the victim card. It's nauseating and tiring. Just stop.

You, yet again, find yourself opining authoritatively about something you know NOTHING about. Just how many tactical comps have you shot in? Let me guess. Zero? Exactly how much experience do you have ascertaining what makes a good comp scope (by actually using scopes in comps)? I'll take another guess. ZERO. The LRHS scopes and the G2H reticle are not great in a comp setting. Can the LRHS be pressed into service for PRS-style comps and work okay? Yes. But it is far more ideal for a hunting application where long shots may be possible. The DMRII Pro and XRSII are far more ideal for a comp application, and they are not ideal for most hunting, IMO, but can be pressed into service and work okay for some hunting situations. You're so clueless, you don't know what you don't know. Just how much experience do you have using the LRHS in low-light IN THE FIELD?? Hmmmmm, zero? That's what I thought. Close shots (sub-100 meters) can be made successfully with the G2H reticle beyond legal light here (30 min before sunrise and 30 min after sunset), in the brush. Period. Been there, done that. Unlike you.

If you would stick to talking about things you have experience with, people wouldn't point out your lack of credibility so often. Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a 3-12 LRHS and a 3-12 LRTS. I love these scopes. I used the LRTS most of the summer on my PRS rifle. It worked great I used the LRHS part of the summer for My NRL22 rimfire gun It worked well but is not perfect for the comp's. I put the LRHS on my 7mm Mag hunting rifle. Perfect setup for a hunting rig. The LRTS gets pretty thin below 8 power but is still a usable hunting scope it currently resides on my .223 for coyote hunting. I am glad to see Bushnell bringing out this 2nd Gen LRHS should be awesome with HD glass like XTR has. I am excited to see what lays ahead from Bushnell in the Elite series rumors of a new Reticle for the XRS.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cummy is just pisssed he didn't have a very good turn out at his puppet show today and this is the only way he can get attention.

Well, that and the truck stop parking lot.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
“If you like this forum, and want the content to improve, go ahead and hit that self-ban button”.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
keep attacking and having nothing to say about the substance of the argument. tactical vs hunting. no one has a substantive argument against my position the clapping seals are so predictable. I make a comment they can't argue with so what happens? they attack the person, you guys act like democrats. argue the [bleep] point if you disagree. I listen to that. attacking me says you aint got nuthin. same bunch its always been, keep it going I am laughing. a tactical scope isn't a hunting scope and a hunting scope isn't a tactical scope, boom end of story!

I am sorry I don't post all sorts of pics of my hunting exploits. for one I have thought its somewhat weird to do so. its like look my dong is so much bigger, look I am so much cooler than you. It represents a weird mentality. I don't even post things on my personal facebook. I don't need anyones approval or congrats. hunting isnt just about the largest animal either. just how I feel about it.

You may not realize it, but you’re the only one in this thread trying to push an argument.

Last edited by mod7rem; 12/22/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am sorry I don't post all sorts of pics of my hunting exploits. for one I have thought its somewhat weird to do so. its like look my dong is so much bigger, look I am so much cooler than you. It represents a weird mentality. I don't even post things on my personal facebook. I don't need anyones approval or congrats. hunting isnt just about the largest animal either. just how I feel about it.
You don't post stories or pics of your hunting "exploits" as you have very few if any is my guess. Otherwise you'd offer up more proof than one pic of you with one coyote in the past 16yrs when pressed for evidence of your use of the things you spout off about in the field. 'Twould probably be the most effective way to support your stances on things like reticles and FFP/SFP scopes...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pointer
You don't post stories or pics of your hunting "exploits" as you have very few if any is my guess. Otherwise you'd offer up more proof than one pic of you with one coyote in the past 16yrs when pressed for evidence of your use of the things you spout off about in the field. 'Twould probably be the most effective way to support your stances on things like reticles and FFP/SFP scopes...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We post hunting pictures because we actually hunt......

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
L
LJB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Now, that's a proper mule deer!

Details on the new scope that differ from the old 4.5x18 LRHS
Biggest and best differance is the Glass has been changed to ED Prime, otherwise known as HD etc, much brighter and resolution is top notch.
New lens coatings that allow even more light in and less glare
G3H reticle is back and does not need illumination as its thicker for low light
for those that have not used to G3H id has a 2 mil circle that when dropped to 4.5 power make a nice (dogunut of death) for close range hunting.
Removable throw levar for fast power up or down
lockable windage knob, we went away from the capped windage and added the locking windage knob. Some guys wont use it after Sight in and some will so it opens more options.
Rest of the scope is the same , the length and weight is the same.
Price will be under $950 and will be available in Late June We will put a complete write up out soon and put up a pre order with small deposit on our wedsite to secure one from the first shipment

Thanks Guys

George

Cummins Cowboy ??? Never heard of Her!

Last edited by a10xrifle; 12/22/20.

George Gardner
G.A. Precision Rifles
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here we go again a tactical shooting competitor trying to design a long range hunting optic. Fancy whiz bang reticle and all. Tactical shooting and hunting need different scope and reticle designs. I guess I am happy it appears bushnell is bringing back some Japanese scope which is a great thing

Attached Images
dumbass.jpg (8.89 KB, 818 downloads)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's gonna be a tough scope to beat.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by a10xrifle

Cummins Cowboy??? Never heard of Her!

Allow me to introduce you to him:

BTW, thanks for the particulars on the scope - sounds like it checks a lot of boxes!

Happy Holidays.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the info, George. Looking forward to seeing that scope.

Jason

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Biggest and best differance is the Glass has been changed to ED Prime, otherwise known as HD etc, much brighter and resolution is top notch.
for those that have not used to G3H id has a 2 mil circle that when dropped to 4.5 power make a nice (dogunut of death) for close range hunting.
lockable windage knob, we went away from the capped windage and added the locking windage knob. Some guys wont use it after Sight in and some will so it opens more options.
Price will be under $950 and will be available in Late June We will put a complete write up out soon and put up a pre order with small deposit on our wedsite to secure one from the first shipment

Thanks Guys

George

Thanks, George! Any idea if there will be a LRHS2 in 3-12x in addition to the 4.5-18x?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Thanks Guys

George

Thanks, George! Any idea if there will be a LRHS2 in 3-12x in addition to the 4.5-18x?

My question as well

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks Guys

George

George,
Any talk of a 3-12?

Last edited by a10xrifle; 12/22/20.

George Gardner
G.A. Precision Rifles
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Originally Posted by pointer

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We post hunting pictures because we actually hunt......
Yep!! I don't hunt as much as you two do but heck, I even hunted the state he lives in this year...
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Untitled by .com/photos/150924633N06/]Tyler Staggs, on [bleep]

Starting with the 4x18, its not out of the realm of possibility that the 3-12 comes back as thats my personal fav too. But the 4-18 was more popular 10 to 1 last time so we started with the 4-18 First

George Gardner
G.A. Precision Rifles
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 13 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,720
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.