Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mac84

I’d go over there Randy but I’d likely sit and have a few drinks and we’d forget about updating this thread. Then y’all would be really pissed.

These guys just can't win. Grin.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Would it seem creepy if I said you had a nice bore?

Not at all

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Kingston around there somewhere is a pile flares and ammo. Think about it, you wouldn't hide the one with out hiding the other. Leaving the ammo out to be easily found would make someone keep looking for the arms . MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Joshm28
Get online. Bunch of 37mm cartridges packed with fireworks. That [bleep] is actually in stock too.

Link?

First time using the internet?

They have these things called search engines. You type in what you want to learn about or find and it will give you a list of things it thinks apply to your search keywords. You then scroll through those and see if one sounds like what you are after. So you could try searching for "Reddit" or "37mm fireworks" and tweak the works as you find info to refine your search.

You're welcome.

Here you are again visiting the thread that was frustrating your 7 year old level of patience.

Now, you’re back offering first hand experience on how to use a internet search engine...Thanks!

So, I followed your instructions,,,I typed in cock eating ass-holes and Colorado1135 with your face came up first...

Was exactly what I expected.

😎🦫

That's OK Beav.

Kingston likely has a link for the South Dakota dude with a Colorado handle.

Common courtesy would go a long way around here sometimes. In the new world of the Internet, providing a link is kinda like telling a person what book you found the information in, instead of telling a person there's this thing called the library. It has a card catalog and a librarian to help.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kingston,

certainly not common.

But it could turn out to be practical if you can find or make some shells for it.

You could start big bonfires from a safe distance I bet.

Maybe make up some giant doe pee paintballs to shoot out to the middle of the pasture so the bucks give you an easy shot.

Fill them shells with feeder corn for the same purpose?

Launching those little airline bottles of booze over to the guy in the next tree stand?

Lots of uses if you can find stuff to fire in it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Joshm28
Get online. Bunch of 37mm cartridges packed with fireworks. That [bleep] is actually in stock too.

Link?

First time using the internet?

They have these things called search engines. You type in what you want to learn about or find and it will give you a list of things it thinks apply to your search keywords. You then scroll through those and see if one sounds like what you are after. So you could try searching for "Reddit" or "37mm fireworks" and tweak the works as you find info to refine your search.

You're welcome.

Here you are again visiting the thread that was frustrating your 7 year old level of patience.

Now, you’re back offering first hand experience on how to use a internet search engine...Thanks!

So, I followed your instructions,,,I typed in cock eating ass-holes and Colorado1135 with your face came up first...

Was exactly what I expected.

😎🦫

Awww you're just as ignorant of forums as the op is of search engines. See there are alerts you can receive when people respond to what you posted. So the reality is once again far from your perception.
I'm sure up until now no one really pays your much mind so you've had no use for such alerts, and frankly I usually ignore them. I do have a soft spot for ego strokers and attention seekers though. I see you have a post count of almost 10k but I don't recall seeing your handle before so probably nothing contributing or substantial. I don't care to look up anything you've previously posted either to verify because it's pretty pathetic to do so. Your infantile attempt at an insult shows how much you lack in substance in thought so it's no stretch at how your character is or ever has been. No doubt you feel you're important and likely the other folks on your drum circle dwell on whatever you say but the reality is far from what you've been led to believe. It's not entirely your fault, but feel free to not chime in the next time the adults are talking ok? Until your out of the blue post I had never heard of you let alone addressed you in any manner whatsoever. The ball is in your court moving forward, you can either chose to continue to come at me or we can let it go before it gets uncivil and your feelings get hurt.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Schit gettin heavy. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob, I was actually hoping for an invite to hunt pheasants in SD with you...But, since you can’t structure a post properly using paragraphs,,, I assume because you were too upset being virtually bitch-slapped for acting like a dick-hole on this friendly thread...

You probably aren’t in the invitation offering mode,,,,nor am I in the accepting mood this second.

Robert, you can choose to apologize now or we can play stupid games forever. I could care less either way. See Bob, threats don’t work with me. If you knew me personally, you’d know that.

And, who exactly are you again? I’m too new to understand how to find the button to push here that says you’re something other than a mouthful of dumb.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awww you're just as ignorant of forums as the op is of search engines. See there are alerts you can receive when people respond to what you posted. So the reality is once again far from your perception.
I'm sure up until now no one really pays your much mind so you've had no use for such alerts, and frankly I usually ignore them. I do have a soft spot for ego strokers and attention seekers though. I see you have a post count of almost 10k but I don't recall seeing your handle before so probably nothing contributing or substantial. I don't care to look up anything you've previously posted either to verify because it's pretty pathetic to do so. Your infantile attempt at an insult shows how much you lack in substance in thought so it's no stretch at how your character is or ever has been. No doubt you feel you're important and likely the other folks on your drum circle dwell on whatever you say but the reality is far from what you've been led to believe. It's not entirely your fault, but feel free to not chime in the next time the adults are talking ok? Until your out of the blue post I had never heard of you let alone addressed you in any manner whatsoever. The ball is in your court moving forward, you can either chose to continue to come at me or we can let it go before it gets uncivil and your feelings get hurt.

Damn son, who pissed in your Wheaties?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Who shït under ColoradoSouthDakota NRCS guy's Christmas tree?

This was supposed to be a fun thread.

As far as knowing who's who, I've got no idea who Colorado1135 is, but have hunted with dozens of Campfire folks. This includes Beaver10, who I've hunted with on more than one occasion.

I'm not got to explain any of what's gone over your head. If you want to put together the pieces, I'd suggest you start by using the 24HourCampfire custom search link in my signature. If that's not getting you there, ping me and I shoot you another link.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Damn son, who pissed in your Wheaties?

Fireballs

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Fuuck yah!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who shït under ColoradoSouthDakota NRCS guy's Christmas tree?

This was supposed to be a fun thread.

As far as knowing who's who, I've got no idea who Colorado1135 is, but have hunted with dozens of Campfire folks. This includes Beaver10, who I've hunted with on more than one occasion.

I'm not got to explain any of what's gone over your head. If you want to put together the pieces, I'd suggest you start by using the 24HourCampfire custom search link in my signature. If that's not getting you there, ping me and I shoot you another link.

Oh, you guys. Really? Bless your hearts.
If you're thinking I am bothered by what a couple nobodies post online you are sorely mistaken yet again. I'm calling it like I see it and skipping the niceties since none were offered to me. Kingston, you are an attention whore plain and simple. You kept bumping your thread over and over and dragging it out for the attention. Someone called you on it and you made a pompous remark indicating you are someone big and that comment won't sit well with your followers. One of them tried defending you and was easily distracted by some phantom Bob guy he made up apparently. Also about paragraph structure but doesn't use it himself. But you're right, coming from the average person that would have been an epic "bitchslap". Upon reading that I felt bad about what I said to someone who is obviously trying but has more to overcome mentally than the average person. Beaver please forgive me, I didn't know about that or the dementia. I'm super impressed that you guys have hunted with some guys here and even with each other once, no doubt that gives weight to your argument and makes you more in the right. How many PM's and phone calls did you exchange before responding to me? Lol. Personally I don't need my friends to jump in and stick up for me. Nor do I need to brag about hunting once with them, cause damn that's super impressive. Now I won't fault you for that, there's lots of folks who need that and that's ok. I will say you guys are really tough what with your zingers of "his handle had a different state in it than he lives" and other such hurtful things. Beaver, I've already apologized for witty retorts to one who is unarmed so I won't include you anymore. I do want to say good job on knowing the pheasant is the state bird here in the last free state in the nation with the hot Governor. Normally I'd say if any of you have issue with me, let's take it to PM's but I'm usually a pretty good judge of character and I don't care to get to know any of you so we can let this be bygones.
Beaver, I wrote this really slowly just for you buddy 😉 you're awesome! Don't give up.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just one day after Christmas, and all of the joy is gone ....... laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys, I'm not bothered by what you think. Here is my dissertation on why I'm definitely not bothered. At all. Really.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I once had a neighbor named Bob. I hadn’t thought about him in many years...You reminded me of him. He liked to run his yap-trap about knowing everything about anything.

The guy was ignorant of his own self indulgence, thinking himself important was his weakness. He drank a lot, too much really.

He would come over drunk and want to talk about why he had the answers to everything. His bs got old, just like yours.

He made one too many trips across my yard...Bob moved.

Congrats on living in a awesome State for pheasants. Your Governor, while pretty, is a smidge too skinny for my liking.

Happy New Year, Bob

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Guys, I'm not bothered by what you think. Here is my dissertation on why I'm definitely not bothered. At all. Really.

grin

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, you guys. Really? Bless your hearts.
If you're thinking I am bothered by what a couple nobodies post online you are sorely mistaken yet again. I'm calling it like I see it and skipping the niceties since none were offered to me. Kingston, you are an attention whore plain and simple. You kept bumping your thread over and over and dragging it out for the attention. Someone called you on it and you made a pompous remark indicating you are someone big and that comment won't sit well with your followers. One of them tried defending you and was easily distracted by some phantom Bob guy he made up apparently. Also about paragraph structure but doesn't use it himself. But you're right, coming from the average person that would have been an epic "bitchslap". Upon reading that I felt bad about what I said to someone who is obviously trying but has more to overcome mentally than the average person. Beaver please forgive me, I didn't know about that or the dementia. I'm super impressed that you guys have hunted with some guys here and even with each other once, no doubt that gives weight to your argument and makes you more in the right. How many PM's and phone calls did you exchange before responding to me? Lol. Personally I don't need my friends to jump in and stick up for me. Nor do I need to brag about hunting once with them, cause damn that's super impressive. Now I won't fault you for that, there's lots of folks who need that and that's ok. I will say you guys are really tough what with your zingers of "his handle had a different state in it than he lives" and other such hurtful things. Beaver, I've already apologized for witty retorts to one who is unarmed so I won't include you anymore. I do want to say good job on knowing the pheasant is the state bird here in the last free state in the nation with the hot Governor. Normally I'd say if any of you have issue with me, let's take it to PM's but I'm usually a pretty good judge of character and I don't care to get to know any of you so we can let this be bygones. Beaver, I wrote this really slowly just for you buddy 😉 you're awesome! Don't give up.

I can only imagine how much fun you must be in person.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More fun than an all night dentist..

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think CO/SD guy was absent on paragraph day at English class.

Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 163bc, 2500HD, 160user, 10gaugemag, 41 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,454
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.