Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a tough crowd today.

laugh

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I think CO/SD guy was absent on paragraph day at English class.

No, that’s just how he talks. It’s verbal diarrhea.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see we have more Kingston fans jumping on the bandwagon. Funny how it's not what I'm saying it's how I'm saying it apparently that has gotten your dander up. Also, usually when folks lead off with a personal attack because they don't like the message, it's because the truth hurts.
I stated a fact, backing up another member's post. Beaver bless his heart wanted to stick up for his big buddy. I saw his fragile state and gave him a pass, even congratulated him on trying so hard. I'm sure the rest of you were called in to back him up because there is safety in numbers. If you decided to jump in on your own well then you must be cut from the same cloth. I've gotten a few messages thanking me for calling him out for being a freak/manic depressant and attention whore. I don't need anyone to stick up for me, we're all sitting back and laughing at the lot of you. Happy New years!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Is that flare gun a .270?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I see we have more Kingston fans jumping on the bandwagon. Funny how it's not what I'm saying it's how I'm saying it apparently that has gotten your dander up. Also, usually when folks lead off with a personal attack because they don't like the message, it's because the truth hurts.
I stated a fact, backing up another member's post. Beaver bless his heart wanted to stick up for his big buddy. I saw his fragile state and gave him a pass, even congratulated him on trying so hard. I'm sure the rest of you were called in to back him up because there is safety in numbers. If you decided to jump in on your own well then you must be cut from the same cloth. I've gotten a few messages thanking me for calling him out for being a freak/manic depressant and attention whore. I don't need anyone to stick up for me, we're all sitting back and laughing at the lot of you. Happy New years!

Post up your private messages thanking you. You are correct, I don't believe you.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Salty303

Post up your private messages thanking you. You are correct, I don't believe you.

I don't give a fuqk one way or the either, but I don't believe for one minute he got pm's thanking him. He's a fuqkin' liar.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Did someone piss on your head this morning?
You are the one wading into a fun thread and being a jackwagon. If you don’t like this thread just move along to one that needs your negative bullschit.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I really don't care what you believe, or the other guy who wants proof. I guess you'll have to be disappointed again, now you know how your folks feel lol. I'm not going to screenshot anything and get people involved who obviously want to stay anonymous or they would have posted here publicly. Rant and rave all you want, it's hilarious!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

You are the one wading into a fun thread and being a jackwagon. If you don’t like this thread just move along to one that needs your negative bullschit.

Maybe you need to go back a few pages before jumping in. I just called a spade a spade and it's your buddies who turned it into a personal attack. Obviously I wasn't the only one who thought it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is what happens when you drink bad eggnog , that sh~t needs refergerated !

Anyone heard from Cowgirltim ? Coincidence , I don't think so........ whistle

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Kingston
We used to reload 37 mm less lethal rounds for training. CTS and Sage are the companies that sell the batons and reloads. I’m not sure if they sell to civilians but it’s worth a try. They offer less lethal and gas products for both smooth bore and rifled guns. That’s a cool piece. Have fun with it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You seem like you might be bothered...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I really don't care what you believe, or the other guy who wants proof. I guess you'll have to be disappointed again, now you know how your folks feel lol. I'm not going to screenshot anything and get people involved who obviously want to stay anonymous or they would have posted here publicly. Rant and rave all you want, it's hilarious!

No ranting no raving I just wanted to point out that you're full of schit. Mission accomplished smile

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Maybe you need to go back a few pages before jumping in. I just called a spade a spade and it's your buddies who turned it into a personal attack. Obviously I wasn't the only one who thought it.

Kingston caught the CoVID ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t believe you can say spade anymore!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Kingston
We used to reload 37 mm less lethal rounds for training. CTS and Sage are the companies that sell the batons and reloads. I’m not sure if they sell to civilians but it’s worth a try. They offer less lethal and gas products for both smooth bore and rifled guns. That’s a cool piece. Have fun with it.

Thanks for the lead!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
As found.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fun to be had!

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Who shït under ColoradoSouthDakota NRCS guy's Christmas tree?

This was supposed to be a fun thread.

I for one am having fun and thank you heartily.
Course I stopped reading the long flaming rants and confined my reading to the concise zingers.

Note ftfindustries.com has 37mm load your own cases 10 for $24.99.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Ryan,

I just reread the thread and I think its even better the second time.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I for one am having fun and thank you heartily.
Course I stopped reading the long flaming rants and confined my reading to the concise zingers.

Note ftfindustries.com has 37mm load your own cases 10 for $24.99.

I'll check them out!

Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,200
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.