Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 61 of 116 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 115 116
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He won't ever back that up or remember typing that.

SNORK!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Beaver10
After you easily stuffed a 9 degree driver up your ass...Conquering your putter was no big deal.

Now get back in your room until I tell you to come out.

Yep, 9 degrees will get you 300-300+, if you're man enough to control it off the tee....

Had a friend with a 8 degree Taylor Made. I could spank it pretty good with that metal wood, but metal just doesn't feel right, after watching the greats use wood for so many years.

Golf is supposed to be about tradition and class......something you don't have.....

What’s next you played golf with a 2x ace at a golf course in Colorado Springs?? If so that story been used..

Elky, anyone that claims he can hit a 9 degree actual wood driver (that's you) 300+ but won't take a $1000 bet to hit one of three tries 300+ with any legal driver is obviously completely and utterly full of chit.

Literally nothing you can say or do will change people's perception of you, It's too late. Kinda like Ducky and the "double ace" saluting story. It's impossible to take either of you seriously because you've proven yourselves to be a lying POS

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

Snap a pic of that trophy and post it here.

[bleep] the trophy. He does it, flat hole, minimal wind, let's say three balls to make it reasonable. One over 300 in the fairway =$1000.

0 out of the three go 300 in the fairway, I'm $1000 richer.

Literally any long drive champ jumps on that bet like a fat kid on the last Twinkie on earth.

Edit: we are talking actual distance, as in a laser rangefinder shot back from the ball to someone standing on the tee box.

And here the bet became official, and you ran like a beotch in the other direction, because you're 100% full of it, and now you're pretending you don't remember running your cock-holster.

I'm not sure if it's really sad or really funny.

Wrong. The bet never became official because you're a puzzy.

You had to put stipulations to your bet to give yourself an edge.

THAT MAKES YOU A PUZZY.

He does it, flat hole, minimal wind, let's say three balls to make it reasonable. One over 300 in the fairway =$1000.

A real man would have stated, "you can use any legal ball, any legal club, on any legal golf course.

PUZZIES MAKE STIPULATIONS TO A BET TO GIVE THEM AN EDGE, NOT REAL MEN.

I don't waste my time with puzzies, and a $1,000 is nowhere close for going out and swinging for the hills, and taking the risk of possibly injuring oneself just to prove I can still do it.....especially for some cyber stalking narcissist like you.

Go sit your azz in your crease. It's where the guys who can't skate wind up.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Bump it up.

I got a Calloway Mack Daddy 60 degree with a graphite shaft and a Champkey golf club brush yesterday for Xmas.

What did all you other golfers get?

Skankhunt,

You are a winner!

Non-golfers are LOSERS.

Merry Christmas,
Dave

Hope you had a Merry Christmas too Flave.

Just got home, 18+ holes of indoor golf today. Too much snow to play outside. I am making my plans for heading south soon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

[bleep] the trophy. He does it, flat hole, minimal wind, let's say three balls to make it reasonable. One over 300 in the fairway =$1000.

Literally any long drive champ jumps on that bet like a fat kid on the last Twinkie on earth.

Edit: we are talking actual distance, as in a laser rangefinder shot back from the ball to someone standing on the tee box.

And here the bet became official, and you ran like a beotch in the other direction, because you're 100% full of it, and now you're pretending you don't remember running your cock-holster.

THAT MAKES YOU A PUZZY.

He does it, flat hole, minimal wind, let's say three balls to make it reasonable. One over 300 in the fairway =$1000.

A real man would have stated, "you can use any legal ball, any legal club, on any legal golf course.

I don't waste my time with puzzies, and a $1,000 is nowhere close for going out and swinging for the hills, and taking the risk of possibly injuring oneself just to prove I can still do it.....especially for some cyber stalking narcissist like you.

So, you're saying you need a tailwind and huge downhill?

Man, you really sound like a legit long-drive trophy winner. I mean, who puts crazy rules in place like having to actually drive 300 on a flat hole!?!?

Considering that I have hit 300+ on certain holes in certain conditions, and I average 250, a "flat hole, no huge tailwind" stipulation hardly seems unreasonable.

Then again, the fact that you're acting like you're going to somehow get injured hitting a golf ball does take away some of the golf cred you'd built up in this thread....

Seriously, you want us to believe you're a long ball hitting big stick, and then talk about freaking injuring yourself while "trying to prove you still can?!?!????"

LOL

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

THAT MAKES YOU A PUZZY.

Anyone see a pattern here?.

How’s your sister NoElkSlayer?

LOL

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This thread lacks direction, imo.

[Linked Image from golf.swingbyswing.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Just got home, 18+ holes of indoor golf today. Too much snow to play outside. I am making my plans for heading south soon.

Did you test your 60 degree there?

I think you're great. I have a 64 my wife bought me for my birthday. I think it's a Taylor.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Elky, we were discussing stupid earlier, yeah, you're leaking it again leaking pretty bad actually. LOL

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by add

My grade school teachers had the same sentiment about my friend Clark.

And they were all LOSERS.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

Things can lose focus quickly when a twat tries to discuss things out of her purview.

😎🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Did you test your 60 degree there?

I think you're great. I have a 64 my wife bought me for my birthday. I think it's a Taylor.

I did. I liked the way it felt but playing inside isn't the same as hitting real dirt. I think I'll like it though.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Salty303
Elky, we were discussing stupid earlier, yeah, you're leaking it again leaking pretty bad actually. LOL

How can he not realize that he is the only one here not laughing at him?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

THAT MAKES YOU A PUZZY.

So, you're saying you need a tailwind and huge downhill?

Man, you really sound like a legit long-drive trophy winner. I mean, who puts crazy rules in place like having to actually drive 300 on a flat hole!?!?

Considering that I have hit 300+ on certain holes in certain conditions, and I average 250, a "flat hole, no huge tailwind" stipulation hardly seems unreasonable.

Then again, the fact that you're acting like you're going to somehow get injured hitting a golf ball does take away some of the golf cred you'd built up in this thread....

Seriously, you want us to believe you're a long ball hitting big stick, and then talk about freaking injuring yourself while "trying to prove you still can?!?!????"

LOL

You're an excellent closet democrat the way you twist the truth around to cover your azz.

I never said I actually need the wind to my back or a downhill hole. I simply pointed out you aren't man enough to make a straight up bet, and now you're attempting to cover up that fact.

Let's show everyone how much of a hypocrite you are with your quote below:

If we follow your logic, then your Stanley Cup Ring team members in your beer league, never were Stanley Cup Ring receivers, being they might not be able to compete at the same level as when they won their rings.

I said, "I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon...."

So, according to your deranged mental state, anything anyone has accomplished in the past is negated if they can't still duplicate the performance anytime in the future.

I use to average 275, and like others in that range, every once in awhile, when you catch it perfect on the screws and the fairway grass isn't too high, and you get a good roll, you get a 300 here and there on a windless flat hole, because you are swinging for the hills on the holes that have a side purse for the LD holes, whereas you don't swing for the hills on every hole.

I was also clowning around a little, just like everyone does here, but not that I haven't hit it 300 on many occasions, but because I have. Whether I "still" can doesn't matter, when you have already done it several times over the years. That gives you the creds to talk smack.

It doesn't mean you have to prove it later in life everytime a drunk tub online wants to challenge you.

Anyone, like you, who thinks you do is a mentally deranged imbecile.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
How’s your sister NoElkSlayer?

She's doing great Beaver10.

See my signature link for an update.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Some of the crazy smart inventors of the past had crazy looking beards like you do, which is cool.

Too bad you only have the beard......

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
You need to find some pink pucks for the beer league too.

That would be a lot easier to track and stop/catch than black.

Kinda like watching a vagina coming atcha. Nice..

You appear to be at least as twisted as I figured you were.

Nothing like seeing pink before the action even starts eh?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Some of the crazy smart inventors of the past had crazy looking beards like you do, which is cool.

So I should trim it a lil?

LMFAO I didn't think it was possible for someone to step on their dick as many times in a day as you. Damn!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You need to find some pink pucks for the beer league too.

That would be a lot easier to track and stop/catch than black.

Kinda like watching a vagina coming atcha. Nice..

You appear to be at least as twisted as I figured you were.

Nothing like seeing pink before the action even starts eh?

I pretty sure that Freud would have a lot to say about me grin

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

So I should trim it a lil?

LMFAO I didn't think it was possible for someone to step on their dick as many times in a day as you. Damn!

Oh hell no, don't trim it, but if you do, make some dry flies with it.

I appreciate your support of me, while I step on.....these ankle biters.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/27/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 61 of 116 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 115 116

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.