Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
It's a shell game. Their "covid units" are full....they dont tell you how many beds are in the unit (hint...not many).

Oh and most idiots are there for "observation".

Wear your masks like good tards now

Jackson has nailed it. The hospitals aren’t full, it is their “COVID unit”. Keep drinking the Kool aid.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Heard a blurb surfing the news yesterday.

Some hospital getting 77k in additional fed payments per patient once they hit some certain # of C19 patients in their hospital.

Times that bullschitt nationwide.

The fraud for benjamins from this schit is rampant.......

Benjamins is what it is......

Stage 4 liver cancer = covid
GSW= covid
85 yr old with a broken hip from a fall=covid
Herion addict od = covid

Ad nasuem.........

Last edited by renegade50; 12/30/20.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Same news for UK.

Nigel Farage says he went through many and they are nearly empty.
I heard that last night also... Them 'total shutdowns' are sure workin' fine, eh??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They aren’t full here, only a couple Commie patients where my daughter works in ICU

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdunham
It's a shell game. Their "covid units" are full....they dont tell you how many beds are in the unit (hint...not many).

Jackson has nailed it. The hospitals aren’t full, it is their “COVID unit”. Keep drinking the Kool aid.

My wife works in the ER, where they are housing Rona patients because the hospital beds are full. You have to be pretty sick to get admitted, they are sending folks home with O2 bottles and monitors that would normally be admitted. Not every county is like this, but eventually they all get a turn. That chit flat fuggs some people up, even normal healthy people. It’s a roll of the dice how it will affect you.

Do masks and shut downs work? I don’t think we know. But once you hit capacity at the hospitals you had better try something. shutdowns should only be considered when hospitals are at capacity IMO. When we hit capacity they ask us to social distance and banned large events, I didn’t think that was over reacting. And I’m pretty fugging conservative.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

My wife works in the ER, where they are housing Rona patients because the hospital beds are full. You have to be pretty sick to get admitted, they are sending folks home with O2 bottles and monitors that would normally be admitted. Not every county is like this, but eventually they all get a turn. That chit flat fuggs some people up, even normal healthy people. It’s a roll of the dice how it will affect you.

Why in the schidt would we believe you? These other bile filled posters come off as much more credible with their "nuh-uh" responses.

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Are ERs and docs typically recommending any early outpatient care other than stay home, do nothing, and come back when you can't breathe? I'll be concerned about lack of hospital room as soon as HCQ or dewormer plus zinc is made readily available and use is widespread.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vek
Are ERs and docs typically recommending any early outpatient care other than stay home, do nothing, and come back when you can't breathe? I'll be concerned about lack of hospital room as soon as HCQ or dewormer plus zinc is made readily available and use is widespread.

My wife's doctor essentially said "get rest." My doctor immediately prescribed steroids and cough medicine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our hospital has been very busy and near capacity for several weeks.
As told to me by workers there.
The ER is full, beds are almost full.

But...

We have about 5 ER beds.

13 normal beds,

And severe ICU.
But, UPMC "Temporarily" closed our ICU well over a year ago.
With no plans to reopen it. Basically they have turned out hospital
into a walk in clinic with a He liked.

The next level hospitals in the area are also about full.
But my personally creditable Intel from them is more limited.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've lost count of the number of people that have had it.

It's nothing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Our hospital has been very busy and near capacity for several weeks.
As told to me by workers there.
The ER is full, beds are almost full.

But...

We have about 5 ER beds.

13 normal beds,

And severe ICU.
But, UPMC "Temporarily" closed our ICU well over a year ago.
With no plans to reopen it. Basically they have turned out hospital
into a walk in clinic with a He liked.

The next level hospitals in the area are also about full.
But my personally creditable Intel from them is more limited.

Every hospital in bum fugk America has that problem.

Maybe if their medical staff came out and said there's no reason to come to the fugking hospital they wouldn't have their "problem."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Some guy with lots of money paid people $1000 to go and film ERs and hospital parking lots.
They were mostly empty.

He presently has a Million dollar bounty out for Dominion voting systems...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Given none had a Covid unit in their 2019 budget, or 2020 plan its all smoke and mirrors to get federal reimbursement.
The more money they say they spent on it the more they can ask the government for.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Why in the schidt would we believe you? These other bile filled posters come off as much more credible with their "nuh-uh" responses.

Believe who you want dickhead. My daughter works a covid unit.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Luke Letlow, Louisiana’s incoming Republican member of the U.S. House, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19 only days before he would have been sworn into office. He was 41.

Letlow spokesman Andrew Bautsch confirmed the congressman-elect’s death at Ochsner-LSU Health Shreveport.

“The family appreciates the numerous prayers and support over the past days but asks for privacy during this difficult and unexpected time,” Bautsch said in a statement. “A statement from the family along with funeral arrangements will be announced at a later time.”

https://apnews.com/article/health-m...eveport-c76bcda2e5abd46a500763ed5a7e3440

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

And things in every COVID unit are just like they are in hers. LOL. This thread is bringing out a very special quality of logic.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

And things in every COVID unit are just like they are in hers. LOL. This thread is bringing out a very special quality of logic.

That is the Kool aid you are drinking, not me.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hate to say it, but ALL beds full in this border county. Whether we are a covid 'hotspot' or they are filling beds to make money? Who knows. Geno's county, Modoc, has had their first death, which is really, really bad since only 3 people live in that county. And 2 of them are Injuns.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not sure what the actual hospital capacities look like, but will say this chit seems to be blowing up out here. As an engineering manager for 16 office buildings, I am on the covid notification list. When this thing kicked off - and throughout the summer - I would see maybe one notice each week or two. Now I am getting one to three notices a day. Seems to be a decent personal measure for what's going on.

Until a month ago, I knew nobody personally and locally who had gotten it (except for one who said he tested pos for antibodies, but never knew he had anything). In the last month or so, 6 of my guys have gone out with it. Four of them returned after two weeks isolation with minimal symptoms no worse than the common cold. Two of them wound up in the hospital. One just got out after being in for 3 weeks (will be at home at least another couple weeks), another one just went in, and was given some treatments and sent home because they "were too full". Guys in their late 40's or so, and both in decent shape. Last one should be hopefully be okay soon as he is still in pain, but fever has broke, and he is doing better. But almost two weeks ago, he woke up with sniffles, and got tested. Positive. He told me "no big deal, I don't feel much of anything". Next night when I checked in on him, he was calling 911, thought he was dying, and was "in the worst pain of my life". Ambulance picked him up, they saw him, ran tests, some treatments (not sure what), checked oxygen levels, and sent him packing by the next afternoon. He was quite scared he was going to die at home he told me.

When a tough, hard working guy like that says "worst pain of my life" and calls 911, I pay attention. I watched this guy damn near break his arm in a pump / filter explosion, and he was trying to refuse medical treatment (as I sat there a bit wide eyed looking at the injury to his arm and wondering how the hell he thought he was going to continue about his day). When he says he's scared, in tremendous pain, went to hospital, was tested and turned away, I'm not sure what to think about that. But I do know I want no part of it if I can help it. Having said that, [bleep] the media, this mask and business destroying shutdown b.s.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The States are dragging their feet on the vaccinations too. If your are a senior and not in a rest home good luck.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,706
Posts18,494,396
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.