Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Kneegroows spend months, burning looting and completely destroying whole cities, ruining thousands of lives and doing millions of dollars in property damage, killing untold civilians and the cops stand around ,dicks in their hands, playing candy crush on their phones,

This idiots crime, was walking on public land, and GI joe, tases him on the spot.

Your tax dollars at work........well come to todays America !

Last edited by jimy; 12/30/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm not sure if he was serving or protecting ....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
For some odd reason I think it is a funny win win!

I bet you feel the same way about suck dick.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jimy
Kneegroows spend months, burning looting and completely destroying whole cities, ruining thousands of lives and doing millions of dollars in property damage, killing untold civilians and the cops stand around ,dicks in their hands, playing candy crush on their phones,

This idiots crime, was walking on public land, and GI joe, tases him on the spot.

Your tax dollars at work........well come to todays America !

Saddle up hero and go educate Ranger Rick.

Maybe you and your lady love with the dog can commiserate over a shared [bleep]?

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Aww you little pussy, sucking dick on your mind?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Chief went from being bad-assed Tonto to Whimpering Squaw in the blink of an eye.

Where do you get "Billy Badass" the man walked away several times, he was a threat to noone, he actually acts of special needs, surely not a threat !

He has a small yappy dog and a diminishing woman folk, why harm him, for making tracks in sand ?

What the F `ck have we become as a country when this kind of sh~t is acceptable, would you find it as acceptable had this happened to your son or daughter,maybe your wife? Some of you need to grow a pair .

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Aww you little pussy, sucking dick on your mind?

I'm guessing elksucker91 is your buddy !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ranger Rick is prob an ANPR union member..

So according to some it makes him a communist thug.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Since when are you not allowed to hike off a trail? This has to be in someplace like CA.

Are you purposely trying to be dense?

Plenty of national and state/provincial parks have areas where you are not allowed off the trail for a variety of reasons.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Jimmy One M says grow a pair, let some cvnt flaunt the law and act like a smug cvnt without making him swallow his teeth. Jimmy One M says letting some smug cvnt prance all over the law makes him tough. Jimmy One M is obviously a BLM nutsucker.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rolly
I think the jerk hiker got what he deserved. The officer was very professional and easy to deal with. The officer did what he needed to do.

Absolutely the officer was very polite and professional.

Those situations are never fun for the officer.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by MAC
Since when are you not allowed to hike off a trail? This has to be in someplace like CA.

Plenty of national and state/provincial parks have areas where you are not allowed off the trail for a variety of reasons.

Watch the video, sand, the man walked on sand, sand as far as the eye can see, yet I can't concern that mysterious trail that was so violently violated !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian
Jimmy One M says grow a pair, let some cvnt flaunt the law and act like a smug cvnt without making him swallow his teeth. Jimmy One M says letting some smug cvnt prance all over the law makes him tough. Jimmy One M is obviously a BLM nutsucker.

I'm only quoting this for tomorrow when you wake up from your White claw hangover, and say WTF. I know its Texas, and we expect nothing less....

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I'm only quoting this for tomorrow when you wake up from your White claw hangover, and say WTF. I know its Texas, and we expect nothing less....

Don't get pissy, Jimmy One M. The smug cvnt feels entitled to do what he wants. You agree with him. Says a lot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the jerk hiker got what he deserved. The officer was very professional and easy to deal with. The officer did what he needed to do.

Not fun?

The Aahummm,,, officer was getting his panties wet asserting authority.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

Watch the video, sand, the man walked on sand, sand as far as the eye can see, yet I can't concern that mysterious trail that was so violently violated !

Watched the video. It could be used as a training video on how to deal with uncooperative public. The only unclear part, mainly because I'm not aware of the rules of force at that location, is should have the taser been deployed right away.

The dog walker turned a nothing into a something. All he had to do is identify himself and the ranger would have run the info. Could have ended with a simple verbal or written warning. Maybe a citation. Instead he turned into a for sure citation and possibly an obstruction and/or resisting arrest felony.

Talk about stupid. I dont care what race he is.

I've been a Provincial Park Ranger, Fish and Wildlife Officer and a Bylaw (Code) Officer for more than half of my 56 years on earth. I would never have approached these people unless I had to. The ranger was very professional. I never had a taser, so I can't say if he used it correctly. But the dog walker would have been arrested unless he identified himself.

Quickest way to get an enforcement officer away from you is comply. Be polite. I was issued a speeding ticket a few years ago. I was polite, I handed my licence over without being asked. The officer was impressed by my politeness, he mentioned it in his notes. It made it easy to go to the courthouse, plead guilty, with the prosecutor giving me the minimum fine with no demerits which could have affected my insurance rates.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It comes down to what constitutes grounds for tasing someone.

Sacred grounds.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Don't get pissy, Jimmy One M. The smug cvnt feels entitled to do what he wants. You agree with him. Says a lot.

As an American citizen, I do feel entitled to walk freely on the land the we as Americans own, you are a drunken twit, lacking the balls and intellect to understand what freedom is,how it is earned, and what it requires of a free man, this guy did no more than ignore "the Man" and that appears to be the limit of his capabilities, I ,myself am not as limited .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It comes down to what constitutes grounds for tasing someone.

Sacred grounds.

About 2/3s of the west would be "Sacred Grounds" if you believed the natives.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH

Not fun?

The Aahummm,,, officer was getting his panties wet asserting authority.

Again, no idea if the escalation of force was followed with the taser being deployed right away. But quire literally, that is how they train the officers. He must have been very attentive, as he used the exact phraseology they teach.

Unless he is a psychopath, the ranger would have been pretty stressed after it was over. And the paperwork would be enormous. Then the debriefing and use of force investigation. Not fun.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,464 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,681
Posts18,493,892
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.