Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
That ranger would be a toothless, retard sitting in a wheelchair sh~ting himself for the rest of his life had he tased me for walking on the earth !

You pussy whipped f~cks bowing down to some second year college student for walking on sand, F~ck them all, go get your covid shots and collect your 600 bucks for following orders.

We will end up paying that guy millions because he had more balls than most of you and your daughters manbun wearing boy twat !

What the f~ck have we become, in the land of the used to be free !

LOL. You couldn't make a chihuahua shake.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Half a dozen or so posters need to go catch some fish in Yellowstone lake, then dip them in the colorful hot springs to cook. Don’t worry about the walkways, just tromp around wherever is convenient. After that drop some trees and make a fire, don’t worry about putting it out, it’ll burn itself out The folks behind you will understand because it was public land, and you can do whatever the fugk you want because you paid $20 in taxes last year. After you’ve rested go blast a mountain goat in glacier, and take lots of pics.

If you’re a bitch like the screaming puzzy in the video make sure and have your dog in your arms too.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^ for Jim one M LOL

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mac84
That “native” turned into a crybaby bish real quick
The Indians in this country seem to not understand they are the ones that lost the Indian wars. Otherwise the country would be near uninhabitable like Pine Ridge Reservation or Haiti. Some groups are not made for civilization.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
in my ever so humble opinion, the hiker and the ranger were azzholes. I have had many run ins with park rangers and they are invariably low quality persons, of dubious intelligence, and over blown egos.

My experience has been just the opposite. I've generally found park rangers to be polite and approachable and quite knowledgeable. Here, state forest rangers have to have a college degree in the natural sciences as well as go thru the state police academy. In this case the ranger couldn't have been nicer initially. He was friendly and polite. If the hiker had just said "Sorry, I didn't know" or "I didn't see the sign." and had gotten back on the designated trail, there would have been no problem and would have just got a warning.

One of my oldest friends was a state forest ranger and he's generally an easy going guy, He used to tell me stories of some of his interactions with arrogant jerks who would give him a hard time and challenge his authority. He had the same powers as any other LEO in the state and those who gave him a hard time, got to see his other side. Heck, in this state they can even give out traffic tickets. He told me of a story once where he saw a driver speeding and passing on a double yellow. To protect the public, he pulled him over and not wanting to deal with the hassles of going to court for a traffic infraction, he was just going to give him a stern warning until - - - the driver gave him a hard time and said to his passenger, "Ah, he's just a Ranger, he can't give me a ticket." Out came the citation book.

My wife volunteers at a small National Park. It's a grassland that is habitat for the endangered Short-Eared Owl. It gets lots of birders and photographers from late Fall to early Spring when the owls show up. Most are respectful of the birds and obey the rules put in place to protect them and the habitat. However, there are always the azz holes who think they are special and that rules just don't apply to them. It's the behavior of the azz holes that result in additional restrictions that effect everyone. If you've had "many run-ins with park rangers" you might want to question your behavior and whether you might be one of them azz holes..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Half a dozen or so posters need to go catch some fish in Yellowstone lake, then dip them in the colorful hot springs to cook. Don’t worry about the walkways, just tromp around wherever is convenient. After that drop some trees and make a fire, don’t worry about putting it out, it’ll burn itself out The folks behind you will understand because it was public land, and you can do whatever the fugk you want because you paid $20 in taxes last year. After you’ve rested go blast a mountain goat in glacier, and take lots of pics.

If you’re a bitch like the screaming puzzy in the video make sure and have your dog in your arms too.

I see you've submitted your application for working guard duty at the gulags. You'll be a shoe-in after you show them this post.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I wish he'd have pulled that taser out and whipped the [bleep] out of that park ranger.

GTFOOH, that park ranger showed a lot of patience. The dude that got tased was a fuggin azzzhole. If he'd have shown some respect and his ID he would have been fine. He needed his azz beat.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We have had some posts detailing mistakes that the Feds have made in managing public lands. No doubt there have been many mistakes.

Would y'all rather that there be no National Parks? I can just see the Ferris Wheel at the entrance to Six Flags Over Yellowstone. Imagine what a tourist/circus hellole that wonderful park would be, if it were not in Federal hands.

We are lucky that the Feds have taken over these lands and they manage them as the best they can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see all kinds of contempt here (and rightly so) when a certain ethnicity doesn't listen to authority then get just deserts.
But this is somehow different, eeeeerrrrrrrrrrr?

Good for the tough-guy-turned-crying-little-beotch. #justdeserts

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The whole idea of the federal government telling us where we can go or not is absurd. - - - The government has ruined way more that the public could ever dream to when it comes to this. Also who built this trail through "sacred" grounds? We know who polices it. Why is it even there if this is such a delicate place?

This ranger is the same type they'll try to send to collect our guns someday. Comply or else.

Protection of any of our natural resources is a balancing act between allowing access to the public while protecting interesting, fragile and endangered flora and fauna. In areas that are not fragile or endangered, access is generally quite unrestricted. In areas of special concern, there will be restrictions to protect sensitive areas. The public has ruined plenty of our lands and natural resources. Wild habitat is continually lost to private development. As more wild, special or unique habitat is lost, it becomes more critical and important for those areas that have been set aside as parks to be protected.

FYI, most all LEOs are comply or else kinda people. It's what they do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The azz hat was breaking the law... period. Got what he deserved. Hopefully, he got a good fine and a court date too.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This thread has it all!
Godwin’s law
Victimology
Logical fallacies
Racial equality
Travesty of the commons
And criminal justice reform.
And now Tombstone!
This is a good example of why neither defense or prosecution go to jury trials.
More baggage than logic. This place is like a psychologists office for some when psychiatry is what is needed.

Last edited by KRAKMT; 12/31/20.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Looks like 2 dickheads trying to out dickhead each other.

Camp is where you make it.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You guys seriously think that was justified? He had no weapon and was walking back to his car. He didn't even really argue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane
I see all kinds of contempt here (and rightly so) when a certain ethnicity doesn't listen to authority then get just deserts.

Money shot right there. I was about to make the same comment. Where are the droves of "just comply" types?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by SKane

Money shot right there. I was about to make the same comment. Where are the droves of "just comply" types?

Who complied better, injun joe or saint Floyd?

Just for those keeping score at home

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That Ranger is a fugking retard.

Didn't communicate effectively.

Schit officer presence.

Failure to control the scene and establish his purpose.

Zero effort to restrain subject without force.

Misuse of the taser.

Inability to control the subject while taser cycle was occurring.

Inability to restrain subject after deployment of taser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by Rolly
I think the jerk hiker got what he deserved. The officer was very professional and easy to deal with. The officer did what he needed to do.

Absolutely the officer was very polite and professional.

Those situations are never fun for the officer.

The officer was a jerk. Why did he NEED the I.D.? What crime was the hiker committing?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
That guy was literally tazed for not providing a name or ID. And it wasn't like he was caught vandalizing or breaking into cars, he was walking his stupid dog.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rest assured the indian will get quite the settlement.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 30 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,066
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.