Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Anyone who knows much about MRNA and DNA and how that system works is unlikely to be interested in the vaccine...

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bells palsy is also a known complication of covid infection. Not that it's likely to change your mind.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Anyone who knows much about MRNA and DNA and how that system works is unlikely to be interested in the vaccine...

Let's just pretend I don't. Please explain it to me?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Our daughter in law is a pharmacist at our local hospital. She has PhD’s in both biology and pharmacy. She knows her stuff, and has no plans on taking the shot. I want to add that she is in no way a tin foil wearing conspiracy theorist about things such as this.

However she does have very strong feelings against this immunization because it entails altering our DNA for it to work. She doesn’t want that, especially since she may bless us with more grandchildren in the future. She explained it to me at a level I vaguely understood, referencing my old classes in genetics, biology and chemistry back in college.

In ten words or less they genetically alter “messenger RNA” and inject that, along with other things, into your bloodstream. That genetically altered mRNA then alters YOUR RNA/DNA to effectively combat covid. Sounds good, straight out of Star Trek right? The kicker is your DNA is altered forever.......you have children later on, their DNA is altered as well from the “original blueprint “ so to speak....and on and on if her children bear children in the future. She doesn’t like that idea at all, adding that we are, effectively, the guinea pigs for this.....we currently have no idea how it will turn out. Heavy stuff indeed and worth thinking about. Of course, I won’t be affected since I’m not making babies anymore, so it’s a moot point with me but not so for others.

Wrong...

But in the interest of accuracy will you please obtain and post your DIL’s medical research that says the vaccine will alter recipients DNA.... Take your time

Last edited by battue; 01/01/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
One year after the vaccine.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It can cure male pattern baldness also? Who would have thunk....

A
A
I will get the vaccine. Not because I am afraid or like being controlled. Because I care about my fellow man and don’t want to make others sick. I don’t want to contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially kill other people.

People need to grow up!

Last edited by Aqualife; 01/01/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Aqualife
I will get the vaccine. Not because I am afraid or like being controlled. Because I care about my fellow man and don’t want to make others sick. I don’t want to contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially kill other people.

People need to grow up!

You need to stay the f~ck home, locked in your basement !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The long term cure or possible adverse events have yet to be seen...no reason to spread lies and gossip until then...but some can’t resist...

Some adverse events will most certainly happen....severity and frequency will decide the question ....they do with any drug... too much water can kill some also..

Last edited by battue; 01/01/21.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

People need to grow up!

I'm sure you consulted your doctor and then your mom, whose basement you live in, before signing up to the Fire and posting that. What, exactly, did your mom say when you asked her?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

People need to grow up!

Perfect!
It seems that plenty of us are more than willing to give you ‘our’ dose.
Enjoy.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MTDan

Question, if you don't mind. It seems that having COVID gives you a few months of immunity - 5-7 is what I've heard recently. How does a vaccine extend that time frame?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bells palsy is also a known complication of covid infection. Not that it's likely to change your mind.

Bull Schit

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

People need to grow up!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

On ‘Ignore’ after one post. Well done, sir!

Fear the crabcat.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I resisted getting the flu vacinne for many years because of distrust and thought I'm in the low risk caregory anyway. Ended up changing my mind a few years ago since I'm getting older and probably getting less capable of fighting off an infection or might have a higher risk of complications - although my health is otherwise good.

I'll probably get a covid vacinne shot at some stage but will wait a year or two for it to be properly tested and proven. It may even be rolled up into the standard flu vacinne in time.

Saw a documentary on the Spanish flu and they never managed to develop a vaccine for it at the time but it did change to some extent and we did develop some level of immunity to it. Maybe our current covid survivors are generating the immunity for the future generations - I think that is Sweden's strategy.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

People need to grow up!

Just like that our first new sock puppet dumbass for 2021. You’re an idiot! Oh and GFY...

Last edited by Springcove; 01/01/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

People need to grow up!

Just like that our first new sock puppet dumnass for 2021. You’re an idiot! Oh and GFY...

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Question, if you don't mind. It seems that having COVID gives you a few months of immunity - 5-7 is what I've heard recently. How does a vaccine extend that time frame?

I can't say with certainty that it does. I don't think I'd take it if I'd recovered from covid. There are still a lot of unknowns about the vaccine. I'll be the first to admit that. But some of these statements are complete rumor-mill nonsense.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bull Schit

The journal of neurovirology says otherwise....

Here

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.