Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by Aqualife
I will get the vaccine. Not because I am afraid or like being controlled. Because I care about my fellow man and don’t want to make others sick. I don’t want to contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially kill other people.

People need to grow up!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

On ‘Ignore’ after one post. Well done, sir!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Anyone who knows much about MRNA and DNA and how that system works is unlikely to be interested in the vaccine...

No schit. I asked my sister the PhD in bio chem who does research at MIT and teaches some grad classes. She said she would not

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Anyone who knows much about MRNA and DNA and how that system works is unlikely to be interested in the vaccine...

No schit. I asked my sister the PhD in bio chem who does research at MIT and teaches some grad classes. She said she would not

Why not? What's her reasoning?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
I will get the vaccine. Not because I am afraid or like being controlled. Because I care about my fellow man and don’t want to make others sick. I don’t want to contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially kill other people.

People need to grow up!

Just like that our first new sock puppet dumbass for 2021. You’re an idiot! Oh and GFY...

Sounds like the idiot Benquick’s new sock puppet

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

People need to grow up!

First post here and you needed to edit.

Saad!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the vax is like a right of passage for folks in the twilight of life, who may want to keep seeing the sunset

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Next to come... no more swimming unless a life guard is on duty.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have no idea why this is controversial.

Group #1 = If you're scared of the virus, go get the vaccine. Done... you're now protected.

Group #2 = If you don't want the vaccine, for whatever reason, fine. You assume the risk.

The problem is, Group #1 for some dam reason feels like everyone should take it and they will continue to push it until it's mandatory. Why do you care what Group #2 does if you have the vaccine?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

People need to grow up!

Look, someone invited the cuck [bleep]

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by copperking81
Group #1 = If you're scared of the virus, go get the vaccine. Done... you're now protected.

That is yet to be proven.

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Group #2 = If you don't want the vaccine, for whatever reason, fine. You assume the risk.

The problem is, Group #1 for some dam reason feels like everyone should take it and they will continue to push it until it's mandatory. Why do you care what Group #2 does if you have the vaccine?

Man, I totally agree with you! If people don't want it because it's not been evaluated long-term, that sounds totally reasonable. No one should force them to get one.

I just have a problem with this deliberate misinformation campaign that's going on here. Seems like everyone has a PhD relative who's cryptic concerns we're hearing second hand.

You don't have to justify your reasons to not get it. That's all on you. Just don't spread misinformation to steer away people it could help.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by WTM45

So if 95 percent efficacy against infection with 100 percent efficacy against severe infection in stage 3 trials isn't "protection" then what's your standard?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MTDan
Originally Posted by steve4102
Bells palsy is also a known complication of covid infection. Not that it's likely to change your mind.

Bull Schit

The journal of neurovirology says otherwise....

Here

Oh, please more bureaucrats masquerading as doctors.

While you are at it, post up some good humor from the CDC, The WHO and finish it off with a Fauci cherry on top.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/01/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
A friend of mine is a physical therapist at a nursing home in west alabama. This nursing home is currently in the middle of an outbreak, a bunch of the residents are infected. She said all but one worker there is refusing to take the vaccine, including her.

Nothing is risk free but I think the hysteria over this vaccine is overblown. If significant number of people don't get vaccinated then this crap is just going to go on for the foreseeable future, more lockdowns and more people out of work. I'm not in a high priority category so they won't get to me for a while, plus I've already had Covid so I should have some immunity. If the vaccine was offered to me I'd take it though, it doesn't concern me. I got injected with all kinds of stuff in the military that I'm sure was way worse.

I believe the election was stolen and Epstein didn't hang himself, but I'm not buying the conspiracy stuff about the vaccine.

We are not ever going to be rid of the Chicom virus. It has already mutated into a more contagious version so tell me why you think the vaccine will be effective against the new strain? I too was "injected" with all kinds of stuff in the Navy but the difference is those vaccines had years of developement. This virus like the flu will not be defeated.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

So if 95 percent efficacy against infection with 100 percent efficacy against severe infection in stage 3 trials isn't "protection" then what's your standard?

You may be an extremely gullible individual. You believe there is going to be that level of efficacy? Severe infection in stage three trials? Sounds like they are using it to treat very sick individuals not as a vaccination. I bet you believe every word CNN puts out. Have they tested it on the new more contagious strain?

Dog I rescued in January

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Man, I totally agree with you! If people don't want it because it's not been evaluated long-term, that sounds totally reasonable. No one should force them to get one.

I just have a problem with this deliberate misinformation campaign that's going on here. Seems like everyone has a PhD relative who's cryptic concerns we're hearing second hand.

You don't have to justify your reasons to not get it. That's all on you. Just don't spread misinformation to steer away people it could help.

Were you for or against masks when Fauci was against them?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bells palsy is also a known complication of covid infection. Not that it's likely to change your mind.

Bull Schit

The journal of neurovirology says otherwise....

Here

Oh, please more bureaucrats masquerading as doctors.

C'mon, really? That's your counter? "The doctors who published that peer-reviewed paper aren't real doctors!"

So any evidence that disagrees with your baseless assertions is invalid by default? Is that about right?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

People need to grow up!

So you are pro choice! Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Copperking, I've been for masks the entire time. Early on in the pandemic, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea fared way better than Europe, I believe in large part because mask wearing is the norm. That's a well-beaten dead horse though.

It took the CDC a while to get it's story straight and that really damaged public trust.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I know where you're going with this. Mind your own business and let people decide, without repercussion, whether they take it.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,666
Posts18,493,690
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.