Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MTDan
Copperking, I've been for masks the entire time. Early on in the pandemic, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea fared way better than Europe, I believe in large part because mask wearing is the norm. That's a well-beaten dead horse though.

It took the CDC a while to get it's story straight and that really damaged public trust.

Biden voter, you think crazy the CDC is interested in getting it's story straight?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Where am I going with this?

As I said, if people don't want it, that's fine. Don't spout made up "facts" with no data to back them

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Copperking, I've been for masks the entire time. Early on in the pandemic, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea fared way better than Europe, I believe in large part because mask wearing is the norm. That's a well-beaten dead horse though.

It took the CDC a while to get it's story straight and that really damaged public trust.

The medical community and the government have been the principle purveyors of misinformation. Why would people not be skeptical?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
“I’ve been for masks the entire time”.

That right there says it all and tells you all you need to know about this individual.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Here's a great example of some misinformation. Maybe clean that up.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...es-are-less-inclined-to-wear-mask#UNREAD

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Maybe stay on the topic at hand.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My wife's a PA and she took it a few weeks ago. Her 44 year old healthy friend and mother of 4 died of covid so my wife didn't waste any time getting the shot. I'm high risk because I'm on immunosuppresants and steroids but she told me the health dept said I was about 4th priority and would be lucky to get it in April.

They did health care workers first priority, then 2nd priority all government and essential workers which includes pretty much every one with a job even the young and healthy. Third priority is the people over age 70 and those in care centers, and fourth priority is those under 70 with health problems that put them at high risk. Fifth priority is anyone who's left.

I'm glad 31 year old AOC was one of the first to get it. I bet I get it before April because the health dept probably didn't take into account the number of people that would refuse it.

Bb

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Sparky70
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
If a person is under 70 and has no comorbidity issues the COVID mortality rate is very, very low...on par with the common cold or influenza.

Thanks for enlightening me there Dr Magnum. Oddly enough though, I personally know of 2 under 70 that have died. Neither had other health issues. Another friends father is in the hospital now on a ventilator and not doing well at all. Have had 2 co-workers hospitalized, one in his mid 40's, other mid 50's. Thats 5 people that I personally know that have died or been seriously ill in just the past few months. I don't know anyone ever being hospitalized or dying from the common cold or the flu.

OK...5 out of approximately 330,000,000 people in our country. You certainly have a great sample. I am not the one that came to that conclusion. It was the CDC.

Come on Dr Mag, you're smart enough to get your internet medical degree, you should be smart enough to figure out what I was saying. Maybe the tin foil is wrapped to tight on your head. While I have a fair amount of friends, the number is a little less than 330 million. That is 5 out of the people I personally know. Compared to zero deaths/hospitalizations for the cold/flu with people I personally know.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by copperking81
I have no idea why this is controversial.

Group #1 = If you're scared of the virus, go get the vaccine. Done... you're now protected.

Group #2 = If you don't want the vaccine, for whatever reason, fine. You assume the risk.

The problem is, Group #1 for some dam reason feels like everyone should take it and they will continue to push it until it's mandatory. Why do you care what Group #2 does if you have the vaccine?

Judging from what I read here, I don't see anyone pushing the vaccine. What I see is anyone that says they would take the vaccine are being called sheep, followers etc from those that think its a conspiracy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

lol... it's coming from the same class of learned azzhole. Modern day "academia". Do you believe this bullchit?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.597671/full

Eric Prichard - School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR, United States
Stephen Christman - Department of Psychology, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH, United States

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have no idea why this is controversial.

Group #1 = If you're scared of the virus, go get the vaccine. Done... you're now protected.

Group #2 = If you don't want the vaccine, for whatever reason, fine. You assume the risk.

The problem is, Group #1 for some dam reason feels like everyone should take it and they will continue to push it until it's mandatory. Why do you care what Group #2 does if you have the vaccine?

Judging from what I read here, I don't see anyone pushing the vaccine. What I see is anyone that says they would take the vaccine are being called sheep, followers etc from those that think its a conspiracy.

Nobody in Group #2 wants to deny anyone the right to take it. They may think they're stupid, but that's about it. But there are plenty of people in Group #1 advocating that it be mandatory... despite what you read here.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

MTcant,

How wide is your gash?

In inches.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife's a PA and she took it a few weeks ago. Her 44 year old healthy friend and mother of 4 died of covid so my wife didn't waste any time getting the shot. I'm high risk because I'm on immunosuppresants and steroids but she told me the health dept said I was about 4th priority and would be lucky to get it in April.

They did health care workers first priority, then 2nd priority all government and essential workers which includes pretty much every one with a job even the young and healthy. Third priority is the people over age 70 and those in care centers, and fourth priority is those under 70 with health problems that put them at high risk. Fifth priority is anyone who's left.

I'm glad 31 year old AOC was one of the first to get it. I bet I get it before April because the health dept probably didn't take into account the number of people that would refuse it.

Bb

LOL

It's always the guy that's sheltering in place that wants to explain how scared everybody else should be.

Spare us your bullschit.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Aqualife
I will get the vaccine. Not because I am afraid or like being controlled. Because I care about my fellow man and don’t want to make others sick. I don’t want to contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially kill other people.

People need to grow up!

Aqualife,

The only way you're taking anything is via COCK.

LOL

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

lol... it's coming from the same class of learned azzhole. Modern day "academia". Do you believe this bullchit?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.597671/full

Eric Prichard - School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR, United States
Stephen Christman - Department of Psychology, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH, United States

Ok, so you disagree with the conclusion of a behavioral science paper (because it offends you...), So therefore all "academics" are wrong? The objective data gathered by a different branch of science is invalid because some other researcher hurt your feelings?

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but you throw it out like pocket-sand because you don't have a rational argument.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not hard to find competing science. As for me I’ll continue to roll the dice daily as I have since the start of this thing.

Yup.
A
A
Originally Posted by deflave
I will get the vaccine. Not because I am afraid or like being controlled. Because I care about my fellow man and don’t want to make others sick. I don’t want to contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially kill other people.

People need to grow up!

Aqualife,

The only way you're taking anything is via COCK.

LOL

Last thing I saw taking COCK was your sister from you daddy, then there you where! Which explains why you’re terrified of the vaccine. No telling what will happen with that incest infested gene pool you where spawned from.

LOL

Last edited by Aqualife; 01/02/21.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Come on Dr Mag, you're smart enough to get your internet medical degree...

No, my degrees came from colleges as did my statistics courses. Your 'data' is at best anecdotal. It's not even remotely representative of the population of even the neighborhood you live in. It means nothing beyond what you choose to believe, and what you believe is wrong.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Last thing I saw taking COCK was your sister from you your daddy, then there you where were! Which explains why you’re terrified of the vaccine. No telling what will happen with that incest infested gene pool you where spawned from.

LOL

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 29 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.