-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Their business plan is to catch Walmartians before they get to Walmart.
They even buy the closed Walmart neighborhood marts with gas pumps, pimped out DG right there.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
must admit to wearing crocs myself. wife got me a pair of the lined ones for my birfday and damned if those things ain't comfortable.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wear the Crocs year round but in the winter I also wear Costo's merino socks with them. I'm retired and don't give a damn about what people think of my comfort wear.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nothing in a dollar store costs a dollar.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kind of a cross between K-mart and a bait shop with no bait. If you have pants on you’ll do fine.

IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Op, if you don’t like the Dollar General, just wait there’s usually a Family Dollar that’ll go up right across the road.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by overmax
Op, if you don’t like the Dollar General, just wait there’s usually a Family Dollar that’ll go up right across the road.

Ain't that the truth....

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by overmax

Ain't that the truth....

And a Dollar Tree the year after that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love Dollar General. 4 mile trip and at most 30 minutes from leaving my driveway to return home. Milk, OTC meds, Diet Pepsi, Mom's graham crackers, whole wheat bread, sour cream, cheese, eggs, spices, canned beans, coffee, chips, pet food, paper towels, trash bags, insect repellant, laundry and dish soap. Most of all I avoid Walmart.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Can't forget the canned cheese.

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
....If you have pants on you’ll do fine.

That's not a hard and fast requirement judging by the one closest to me.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I love Dollar General. 4 mile trip and at most 30 minutes from leaving my driveway to return home. Milk, OTC meds, Diet Pepsi, Mom's graham crackers, whole wheat bread, sour cream, cheese, eggs, spices, canned beans, coffee, chips, pet food, paper towels, trash bags, insect repellant, laundry and dish soap. Most of all I avoid Walmart.

Tell me more about these graham crackers.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Beaver10
A Dollar General grand opening is definitely a black tie event.

Sock, you even asking about this tells us you’re lacking in too many social refinements to count.

Take a few hookers with you, they can fill out employment applications and you’ll be a rock-star in the community.

🦫😬

Sadly, I believe you are correct. This may be my only play. Unfortunately, the local talent is...lacking.

Only play?...Sock, you’re the, well, Sock, and you have choices...

Now, you go rent, or in today’s world, go steal that tuxedo off a mannequin. Then search and find that alley meth-head hottie and take her as your date. Go have some fun!

PS

Graham crackers are located on the same isle, right next to all the denture glues and cleaning tablets.

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Near useless stores. Don't even sell ammo or fishing tackle so I very rarely go in one.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

A Dollar General grand opening is definitely a black tie event.

Sock, you even asking about this tells us you’re lacking in too many social refinements to count.

Take a few hookers with you, they can fill out employment applications and you’ll be a rock-star in the community.

🦫😬

Sadly, I believe you are correct. This may be my only play. Unfortunately, the local talent is...lacking.

Only play?...Sock, you’re the, well, Sock, and you have choices...

Now, you go rent, or in today’s world, go steal that tuxedo off a mannequin. Then search and find that alley meth-head hottie and take her as your date. Go have some fun!

PS

Graham crackers are located on the same isle, right next to all the denture glues and cleaning tablets.

😂🦫

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r
pajamas, wife beater and crocs are uniform of the day. and their canned meat selection is phenomenal.

They got any imitation SPAM?

Their Ekrich brand sliced turkey is excellent. Best around. But when they run out of something, it seems like weeks before they're restocked.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I live out in the sticks, so to speak. We've got a gas station and Post Office a coupla miles from the house.

New Dollar General going in about 3.5 miles down the road. Big happenings for these parts and some folks are all twitterpated about it. I've been in a few DG's, mostly for the contraband Thin Mints, but I ain't a regular.

What are the behavioral expectations for a home-town Dollar General? How must one conduct themselves in said establishment when they're a local? Is there a dress code I need to be aware of? I don't want to embarrass myself or my family name during the Grand Opening event.

I know you guys will steer me true!

Believe me. Anything goes.......PJs in the middle of the day, uncombed hair, dirty camo suits, muddy boots, grease covered mechanic overalls...........Come as you are, as long as you have money! Don't worry, if you don't like the one going in now, just wait a week or two and there will be another one built 5 miles down the road.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
I live out in the sticks, so to speak. We've got a gas station and Post Office a coupla miles from the house.

New Dollar General going in about 3.5 miles down the road. Big happenings for these parts and some folks are all twitterpated about it. I've been in a few DG's, mostly for the contraband Thin Mints, but I ain't a regular.

What are the behavioral expectations for a home-town Dollar General? How must one conduct themselves in said establishment when they're a local? Is there a dress code I need to be aware of? I don't want to embarrass myself or my family name during the Grand Opening event.

I know you guys will steer me true!

Believe me. Anything goes.......PJs in the middle of the day, uncombed hair, dirty camo suits, muddy boots, grease covered mechanic overalls...........Come as you are, as long as you have money! Don't worry, if you don't like the one going in now, just wait a week or two and there will be another one built 5 miles down the road.

Is the long mullet still allowed in DG?

Asking for a pard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Reloder28

It does at Dollar Tree

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Reloder28

It does at Dollar Tree

Dollar Tree’s are primo training ground for shoplifters.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.