Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Wife's nursing co. sent memo about who would be getting it. Almost all responded they would not. Enough of these people work with children who will live what life they have from a bed because of a flu vaccine to know better than to take that junk.

The only reasonable time to take a mRNA vaccine is if you're out of options and might as well try a Hail Mary on the way out. You don't play with fire to avoid the sniffles.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Why the aversion to an mRNA vaccine specifically?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MTDan

Well, post up some peer reviewed studies of the safety of previous mRNA vaccines......

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I got my first dose of the vaccine this morning in the hospital auditorium. There was a pretty strong run on shots by local healthcare workers here. I've been exposed multiple times to covid with not one symptom. But I figure it would be fun to see if I turn into Quasimodo or the elephant man. So far, my arm is a little sore but my wife still recognizes me.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by goalie

Well, post up some peer reviewed studies of the safety of previous mRNA vaccines......

Ok, fair enough.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by goalie

Bwahahaha! Good one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Where am I going with this?

As I said, if people don't want it, that's fine. Don't spout made up "facts" with no data to back them

you mean like making schit up about lower Covid rates and asian mask wearers?

Last edited by ribka; 01/02/21.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by ribka

As I said, if people don't want it, that's fine. Don't spout made up "facts" with no data to back them

Yep, totally made up this study out of Japan.

And this article out of Taiwan

And this one comparing South Korea to Europe.

The stuff I've made up has been really prolifically published, hasn't it?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AML
I got my first dose of the vaccine this morning in the hospital auditorium. There was a pretty strong run on shots by local healthcare workers here. I've been exposed multiple times to covid with not one symptom. But I figure it would be fun to see if I turn into Quasimodo or the elephant man. So far, my arm is a little sore but my wife still recognizes me.

You won't be laughing if you're dead in three years. Unfortunately most Americans won't either because most of our qualified medical staff will be dead also.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by AML

You won't be laughing if you're dead in three years. Unfortunately most Americans won't either because most of our qualified medical staff will be dead also.

And before you respond with BS, I'm not saying you'll be dead. I'm saying there isn't enough info and time trials on this to say it's 100 percent safe and effective. I have people I am very close with that have taken both the Phizer and the Mederna vaccine. They are comfortable with it, one a PA and the other an Oncologist and a fairly prominent Oncologist at that. I am semi high risk and both of my kids have had it (the Rona) yet I am not jumping in line to take it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

While you are at it, please explain the John Hopkins, peer-reviewed and published study comparing US death rates from various causes with previous years' death rates from those causes. While you are at it please explain why it was pulled and many of the studies they based their study on were suddenly very hard to find. Or not, because if it does not turn you around you will know absolutely how badly you have been taken.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

While you are at it, please explain the John Hopkins, peer-reviewed and published study comparing US death rates from various causes with previous years' death rates from those causes. While you are at it please explain why it was pulled and many of the studies they based their study on were suddenly very hard to find. Or not, because if it does not turn you around you will know absolutely how badly you have been taken.

In case you have no idea what I am pointing to, realize Covid cured heart disease and cancer in the US in 2020. Among many others.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And before you respond with BS, I'm not saying you'll be dead. I'm saying there isn't enough info and time trials on this to say it's 100 percent safe and effective. I have people I am very close with that have taken both the Phizer and the Mederna vaccine. They are comfortable with it, one a PA and the other an Oncologist and a fairly prominent Oncologist at that. I am semi high risk and both of my kids have had it (the Rona) yet I am not jumping in line to take it.

I will entertain the idea right after they successfully vaccinate for the common cold and the flu.

Does anyone remember the Will Smith movie about the nightcrawlers/zombies?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
In case you have no idea what I am pointing to, realize Covid cured heart disease and cancer in the US in 2020. Among many others.

COVID cured the annual flu in 2020, also.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

That article was NOT a peer reviewed study. It was published in the John's Hopkins STUDENT newspaper. It was retracted because it had factual inaccuracy and they saw it was being swallowed up by folks like you grasping for any evidence to support your conspiracy narrative.

Did you research it at all, or just hear through the conspiracy-nut hotline that "a study shows deaths are the same as last year!!"

It makes sense that deaths from other causes would go down because we know that Covid more severely affects those with pre-existing conditions. Someone who would have died of heart failure gets covid, dies sooner than they would have, and they're a covid death rather than heart failure. There's no perfect way to tally the numbers when there are multiple contributing factors, but I think you and I have already been through that in detail in another thread.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by copperking81
Maybe stay on the topic at hand.

lol... it's coming from the same class of learned azzhole. Modern day "academia". Do you believe this bullchit?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.597671/full

Eric Prichard - School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR, United States
Stephen Christman - Department of Psychology, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH, United States

Ok, so you disagree with the conclusion of a behavioral science paper (because it offends you...), So therefore all "academics" are wrong? The objective data gathered by a different branch of science is invalid because some other researcher hurt your feelings?

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but you throw it out like pocket-sand because you don't have a rational argument.

Actually, the conclusions to all studies are an informed opinion...but still just an opinion.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is all such a CF. A local (plastic) surgeon with full blown Covid has been performing procedures on old ladies for two weeks.

. His staff reported him.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by AML

My point was I don't sweat stuff like this. I'll be dead when its my time. And not a moment sooner.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by copperking81
Maybe stay on the topic at hand.

lol... it's coming from the same class of learned azzhole. Modern day "academia". Do you believe this bullchit?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.597671/full

Eric Prichard - School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR, United States
Stephen Christman - Department of Psychology, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH, United States

Ok, so you disagree with the conclusion of a behavioral science paper (because it offends you...), So therefore all "academics" are wrong? The objective data gathered by a different branch of science is invalid because some other researcher hurt your feelings?

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but you throw it out like pocket-sand because you don't have a rational argument.

You're cute. I don’t disagree with it because it offends me, I disagree with it because it’s an agenda driven piece of quackery written by a couple of quacks. You want to stake your professional reputation on its veracity there "doc"??? Serious question.

There’s been a clear pattern of deceit and ineptitude coming from institutions like government, medicine, and academia. We already agreed about one example involving Fauci and there are others involving him as well. Several in this video alone... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhy2FgkP0Yw

And that's just Fauci. We could write countless pages documenting all the bullchit we've been fed but by all means, keep playing a dumbazz as if none of that is happening.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AML
Originally Posted by AML

My point was I don't sweat stuff like this. I'll be dead when its my time. And not a moment sooner.

About 15 years ago I had Lasik. A friend who worked in an eyeglass making place said "you don't know, 10 years down the road you may end up blind". I thought, yea that's possible but I trust the powers that be. Right now you (and all of us) are in the same place except it's more serious. Maybe nothing will happen three or 5 or 10 years down the road but NONE of us know that for a fact. On the other hand my children may experience symptoms or even death down the road from this crap China unleashed on us.

Point being that NO ONE knows what's up and if they do they aren't saying. You are comfortable with your life taking that vaccine that's been unleashed on our population without any time trails or examinations on animal effects? I'm not, not at this point.

I've lived my life and if I die tomorrow that's fine but I'm concerned with my children and future grandchildren. They shouldn't have to worry about this crap. And I don't think our economy needed to be shut down while they were looking for a cure/vaccine. Yes things needed to be done to try and find a cure but the scare they put into the American people was not needed. That was a way to get to Trump, and it looks like you played right into their hands.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

309 members (1lesfox, 1badf350, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 31 invisible), 1,836 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.