-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
well back in the day, you could deal with that sort of insolence differently than you can today.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Spent a week with the family up in S. Carolina, arrived the day after Christmas. Wife said we needed some bread so off to the store I go. Found what I needed and headed to the cashier. Gal was about 5’7”, 250# give or take, and had her hair up in a rainbow colored wad on top of her head.

She asked if I had 3 different discount cards they used and I said no 3 times. Gave her a $20 when she rang it up. She threw the change on the floor and just glared at me.

What were they thinking when they brought all those folks from Africa back in the day?

What did you do to provoke her?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing at all. She asked if I had discount cards, rang it up and threw the change on the floor. Her actions were unprovoked. Well, I guess I am an old white man...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by night_owl
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Some days I can let it go and the next its on, call out the manager and email corporate

I'm on the fence about this kind of thing. Businesses shouldn't tolerate rude employees. So, maybe it's best to just let the rude employees keep on damaging apathetic businesses.

The only places that will hire them here or McDonald’s, Burger King, Churches Fried Chicken, and Walmart.
I avoid those places like the plague!

Around here, they work at places like McSalty's and
Booger Queen and Jack in the Crack so they can
load up their gut for free and cook extra stuff to
set aside and carry home to dey chirrens.
Dey frens also come tru de dribe and pick up
sacks of eats for the price of a drank

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Slavek
Spent a week with the family up in S. Carolina, arrived the day after Christmas. Wife said we needed some bread so off to the store I go. Found what I needed and headed to the cashier. Gal was about 5’7”, 250# give or take, and had her hair up in a rainbow colored wad on top of her head.

She asked if I had 3 different discount cards they used and I said no 3 times. Gave her a $20 when she rang it up. She threw the change on the floor and just glared at me.

What were they thinking when they brought all those folks from Africa back in the day?

Niqqer lover much ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Nigs are an anomaly here. Makes a nice place to live.

Used to work around them. Always knew better than to live around them. Only people who ever shot at me and stole from me. I got back what was stolen. Shooting was a drive by and they were gone before we could return fire. Lucky break for them. I like places where they ain’t. Makes life smoother.

I might see a nig once every 3-4 months here. The ones you see don't act all ghetto....they know better.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I would have returned fire ... send one of those counter displays her way.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slavek

Klan attire is not a recognized form of PPE in SC......torches and horses are not allowed in the store....

Try to remember that on your next visit

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I avoid any business that has groids at the counter. It's easy to do around here. It might take extra effort someplace else.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We had a nasty 'groid in the Post Office here who never missed an opportunity to give white customers a dose of her n igger attitude. I used to mail a lot of books and always asked for media rate, this prompted a lecture about what kind of materials were eligible for this rate. On each occassion I explained to her that I was familiar with the rules and that the package contained nothing more than a book(s). I complained to her supervisor and was told they were well aware of her negative attitude but despite warnings she persisted. Fortunately she was either given a job that did not require customer contact or was transferred. I certainly didn't shed any tears over her departure.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Fast food places are the worst. Besides,.. burger joints have gotten too expensive. I can eat at a very nice Mexican sit down restaurant and be served by friendly, well groomed hispanics who serve up *real* food for about the same price that I pay for some slop burger with who knows what on it.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
SSS.

Maybe leave out the shovel.

BLM only refers to politically expedient cases.
No one REALLY GAF.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Fast food places are the worst. Besides,.. burger joints have gotten too expensive. I can eat at a very nice Mexican sit down restaurant and be served by friendly, well groomed hispanics who serve up *real* food for about the same price that I pay for some slop burger with who knows what on it.

This !

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DownWind

best reply yet. Yes, I would have given her something to pick yup before I left...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by DownWind

best reply yet. Yes, I would have given her something to pick yup before I left...

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The county I live in has either the largest or second largest Negro population in Kentucky, with 1 out of 4 being Black. There are two reasons for that, first is that it is one of Kentucky's largest farming areas, and there were a lot of slaves here, and their descendants still live here. Second, Ft. Campbell army base is in the county, and a lot of the Negro military personal have chosen to live here. Add it all up, and we're knee deep in Negroes.

Several years ago, the county sheriff told me that if it weren't for Negroes, drugs, and Ft. Campbell, we wouldn't much crime here. He was 100% right. I deal with surly azz Negroes almost on a daily basis if I have to go somewhere. Walmart, just about all the fast food joints, and any other places that don't have very strict hiring practices, are at least 50% Negroes. In most cases, it's a case of the inmates running the asylum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
well back in the day, you could deal with that sort of insolence differently than you can today.

They had an ignore button back then ?

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
around here its pretty easy to avoid that demographic on any sort of scale. when i worked in the city, different story. i drove through the hood coming and going to work. saw quite a few police actions during and afterwards. my favorite was one time i was sitting at a light and i saw this dude friggen whale this chick and flatten her. before it was over, shanequa had homeboy in a thigh lock and was beating the f ucken snot out of him, literally. it was hilarious.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You're lucky she didnt shi t in her hand and throw it at you

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would have said to her...*That’s a tip I’m leaving since the last hump who fûcked you forgot to pay*

Trust me...I’d have said it.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (44automag, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 23 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.