Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They offered it to county employees yesterday.

Don't know how many took them up on it but the wife and myself won't be getting one.

Maybe it will save 2 doses for someone else.

To those who get it good luck.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by MTDan
Originally Posted by ribka
Where am I going with this?

As I said, if people don't want it, that's fine. Don't spout made up "facts" with no data to back them

you mean like making schit up about lower Covid rates and asian mask wearers?

Yep, totally made up this study out of Japan.

And this article out of Taiwan

And this one comparing South Korea to Europe.

The stuff I've made up has been really prolifically published, hasn't it?

Never seen you post on the real pandemics traffic accident deaths or state sponsored knock offs (abortions).

What makes dumbfuggers like you tick?

Dont answer, I already know....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by ribka
Where am I going with this?

As I said, if people don't want it, that's fine. Don't spout made up "facts" with no data to back them

you mean like making schit up about lower Covid rates and asian mask wearers?

Yep, totally made up this study out of Japan.

And this article out of Taiwan

And this one comparing South Korea to Europe.

The stuff I've made up has been really prolifically published, hasn't it?

While you are at it, please explain the John Hopkins, peer-reviewed and published study comparing US death rates from various causes with previous years' death rates from those causes. While you are at it please explain why it was pulled and many of the studies they based their study on were suddenly very hard to find. Or not, because if it does not turn you around you will know absolutely how badly you have been taken.

That article was NOT a peer reviewed study. It was published in the John's Hopkins STUDENT newspaper. It was retracted because it had factual inaccuracy and they saw it was being swallowed up by folks like you grasping for any evidence to support your conspiracy narrative.

Did you research it at all, or just hear through the conspiracy-nut hotline that "a study shows deaths are the same as last year!!"

It makes sense that deaths from other causes would go down because we know that Covid more severely affects those with pre-existing conditions. Someone who would have died of heart failure gets covid, dies sooner than they would have, and they're a covid death rather than heart failure. There's no perfect way to tally the numbers when there are multiple contributing factors, but I think you and I have already been through that in detail in another thread.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did I research it and read every frigging word in it I spoke to the director of one quarter of the study. We took Virology and Epidemiology courses together in the '70s. But please do go on about what you think you have a clue about.

What frigging color is your Kool-Aid tonight?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1minute, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,455 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.