Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
64 days of angst for Trump supporters.
Think back to 2016, when Trump was “undermining” the Constitution by threatening not to concede the election.
He fully expected voter fraud then, and it would have been incredibly stupid not to expect more of the same in 2020. The democrats, with the help of spineless republicans, have been using voter fraud to win elections for two decades or more.
With all the accusations against Trump, two charges that haven’t been made against him are being spineless or incredibly stupid.
As President, DJT has the power to lay a trap to catch them in the act.
Trump had to let this election fraud happen as it did in order to prove to the American People what most of us have suspected for years. Now he’s got the proof.
I think maybe he overestimated the support he’d get from the republicans, but I also think there’s enough republicans that are either honest enough or afraid of voter backlash to back him up.
One thing I am absolutely certain of, is that if he, and We The People, allow this election to stand as the corrupt judges and media expect, we’ll never see another fair election in this country.
7mm

I pray that you're right & fear that you're not & have drank too much of Q's KoolAid.

But we're now down to the nut cuttin', so if DJT has some aces up his sleeve, he'd better lay them down over the next 17 days.

We'll all know soon, one way or the other.

MM

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
64 days
I think maybe he overestimated the support he’d get from the republicans, but I also think there’s enough republicans that are either honest enough or afraid of voter backlash to back him up.

7mm

A couple comments,

Yes, President Trump overestimated his support from Republicans, but also from those he entrusted to help execute this Plan, or Sting Operation if you will. He could not do this alone, he needed help, help from members of his own cabinet and from all those Federal Judges and Justices he appointed. They all stabbed him in the back, Wray, Barr, Ratcliffe, his SC picks, his own WH Legal Council Chipolonne, and quite possibly his Own Vice President

As for the select few Republicans standing up for America, they are either playing us for fools, or they haven’t a clue how serious this fraud has become. If they still fear voter backlash then they are to ignorant to realize that elections are over in this country, politicians no longer have to be concerned about what We The People Think, they have the system, a fraudulent system to rely on.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He has never expected anything from the establishment Republicans.

He either has a blockbuster coming.......or is bluffing with his current hand.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
It takes a special kind of stupid to think that you can overcome election fraud by winning another election. For Christ’s sakes, how can some of you think we can win in two or four years, after allowing fraud on this scale?
It’s now or never. Freedom isn’t free.
the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is it’s natural manure
Thomas Jefferson
7mm

Yes it does, I read it on here all the time, “we’ll get them in 2022,”, Trump should start a third party”, and the most ignorant of all, “ let’s hope the Republicans win in GA, so we keep the Senate”.

Their should be a book, “ How to fix Rigged Elections by Holding Elections”

New conservative party might hurt career Republicans, but it will help career Democrats to stay and win elections.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I am with you... but everyday I watch more and more people chase the shiny beads of distraction.

Bread and circus has always worked

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
What proof? Still waiting for that crackin or was it craklins, or just crack.

There are non so blind as those who would not see, or are stupid enough to drink the kool-aid from fake news crap they watch on tv.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Trump, not the party, has expanded the base, especially among minorities, more than any one else.

So, how ya reckon said party is gonna do what they never have been able to do before. And, how will getting rid of the “rainmaker” gonna make it rain?

DF

In American system there are no political prizes for second place winners. The game is while not in power to attack those in power to survive and to win another term. Winning is everything.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Patriots, including Trump, are in control.

Clue:

Trump.to reporter, "There will be no Biden transition. There will be a continuation."

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
7mm, Que and Whip and K22 have been saying this, and much more, for a few years now.

The guilty.will feel pain.

None will escape what is coming.

Nothing will stop what is coming.

WWG1WGA

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
What proof? Still waiting for that crackin or was it craklins, or just crack.

Go suck on a Glock, you fugking moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It takes a special kind of stupid to think that you can overcome election fraud by winning another election. For Christ’s sakes, how can some of you think we can win in two or four years, after allowing fraud on this scale?
It’s now or never. Freedom isn’t free.
the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is it’s natural manure
Thomas Jefferson
7mm

What exactly do you propose...details?

I'm 100% in agreement that it's a stolen election by traitors, traitors in the streets, traitors in politics, traitors in the media, traitors in LE, in the courts including the highest, and traitors in the military. Who do you take on, and how would you succeed?

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Rudy is meeting with the Republican house and senate members providing them the evidence they will use to object to Bidens electors. I don't see with the projected 2 hour debates per state the CAT FIGHT" in both chambers to end on the 6th unless Mitch and Nancy change the debate rules which they undoubtedly will.

They're not friends, but both are deep state with garages full of skeletons to hide.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
As much as I hate what I'm going to say, it's time for all us to accept this election. On January 6th, congress will confirm Biden as our next president. So this part of the election is sadly over. Now to Georgia. All of the polls are showing that both Republicans are behind by around 1.5%. However, no one has over 50%, so there is a chance. We need at least one to win or we could see fundamental changes to America.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's a win/win for Trump. When he leaves Office, he'll go back to being a billionaire with an incredibly hot wife. Whether that happens in less than 3 weeks or in 4 years, he still wins.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ro1459
As much as I hate what I'm going to say, it's time for all us to accept this election. On January 6th, congress will confirm Biden as our next president. So this part of the election is sadly over. Now to Georgia. All of the polls are showing that both Republicans are behind by around 1.5%. However, no one has over 50%, so there is a chance. We need at least one to win or we could see fundamental changes to America.

Polls, really.

Polls are part of the rigging process. Set the stage for a fraudulent election, so after it is stolen, very few will object, or we any the wiser.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It's a win/win for Trump. When he leaves Office, he'll go back to being a billionaire with an incredibly hot wife. Whether that happens in less than 3 weeks or in 4 years, he still wins.

And America loses.

This is NOT about Trump, this is about America’s future.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
GA election will be as fraudulent as the presidential election.

Scary how quickly things have changed in the last decade and will be even scarier what will happen in the next few years.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

And America loses.

This is NOT about Trump, this is about America’s future.

America keeps "losing" because it is filled with losers. Of course it isn't about Trump. It's about YOU, and what YOU choose to do, given what you perceive around you and who you define yourself to be.

The way that boomers in general fawn over politicians is nothing short of authoritarian worship, which is much of the reason why we are where we are.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully, Trump will have the support of enough honest people in government, law enforcement and military to do this legally through the justice system. I know that sounds like a pipe dream, but I pray to God that it happens.
What I’m afraid of is that after the fraud is exposed, the commies and leftist are gonna use the useful idiots to cause an insurrection, maybe even a civil war.
It may get to that. There may be too much corruption and injustice for us to win. I honestly can’t say.
Regardless, I’ve said for years now that they won’t stop at guns. They’re not afraid of guns, they’re afraid of We The People. Gun Confiscation or prohibition is only the first step. The ultimate goal is to silence any and all opposition.
Study the history of what has happened to conservatives and free thinking people EVERYWHERE and EVERYTIME that communism has taken over.
Trust me, if we lose this election, it will get to that point, probably a lot easier and quicker than you think.
Even if we could swing it back in 2024, do you honestly believe we’ll be as strong as now after 4 years of Biden/Harris?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Trump, not the party, has expanded the base, especially among minorities, more than any one else.

So, how ya reckon said party is gonna do what they never have been able to do before. And, how will getting rid of the “rainmaker” gonna make it rain?

DF

In American system there are no political prizes for second place winners. The game is while not in power to attack those in power to survive and to win another term. Winning is everything.

Says the guy living in a shi t hole country.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 22 invisible), 14,859 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,969
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.