Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by Mach3
Sigh. Our guns will not be gone. Do you really think they'll be able to find and take all the illegal guns floating around in cartels, etc? Do they really want them to be the only people with guns? .

They’re not worried about criminals and cartels. Hell, they’re surrounded by guns carried by their well paid goons. Crime and cartels are no danger to the elites.
But criminals and gangs are very useful in instilling fear into the population. Remember what I said about government causing a problem, and then offering itself as the solution to the problem they’re causing?
Defund the police is only the tip of the iceberg.
I’d guess (conservatively) that if and when prohibition and confiscation of guns starts, that 3 outta 4 gun owners will comply. We who won’t will be made examples of to put that fear into the others.
They seek total control of every person and every nickel that person makes. What is better for controlling the masses than fear?
Read the link posted above about China and their fingers in this.
Remember, during the 1970s, China killed tens of millions of their own people who were deemed a risk to their power. The hundreds of millions of Chinese people left are controlled by fear of government.
Please, don’t take my words for the truth. Check the facts for yourself. It’s happened over and over again. I’m just a voice in the wilderness, telling you God’s honest truth as I see it.
Do your own thinking, while you’re still allowed.
I’m gonna make a little prediction here, so mark my words. If nothing happens after Biden/ Harris are installed, I look for a mass shooting on a soft target with semi-auto rifles. It’ll have maximum casualties and maximum shock, and they’ll force through their agenda.
7mm

That right there is what it is folks

Excellent post sir, most excellent.

The most true statement I’ve heard in a long time, spot on 7mm!

Fück Joe byron
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tell us why trump and his attorneys are having so much success. Point to all the wins if you would. Facts is what I'm after. Got any? grin

If not, cry in your soup bowl. Wish in one hand, chit in the other, don't work here boy.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Tell us why trump and his attorneys are having so much success. Point to all the wins if you would. Facts is what I'm after. Got any? grin

If not, cry in your soup bowl. Wish in one hand, chit in the other, don't work here boy.

With all due respect...

fück your inane questions.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen.

Some lack the mental facility to be able to realize that judges and politicians have been bought off, threatened and blackmailed to make the moves they do to survive politically or physically with their kids and grandkids. Ask him which cases have been heard with evidence admitted.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't know what agency is out there to enforce the matter even after it's proven that the election was stolen.

The DOJ is owned. The FBI is owned. The CIA is owned. The SCOTUS is scared schittless.

The deep state runs the whole show. It wouldn't have been possible for the election to be stolen if it didn't.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is trump having a hard time finding attorney's worth their salt? Is there nothing substantial? I'm guessing no one got caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Amen.

+1

I believe Trump has this too. I am just hoping for some arrest of our favorite democrats that believe they are above the law.

MAGA! KAG!

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/03/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Military tribunals

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
amen

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Military tribunals

Trump didnt spend all that money on GITMO for nuttin

MOLON LABE

IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Trump is on tape telling Georgia's secretary of State to find 11K more votes

Not a good place for him to be.

His goose is cooked, unfortunately!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Military tribunals

,...and the military is owned. That's why it's been scattered all over the Middle East for 2 decades.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and the military is owned

yep deep state and stuff

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Kemp's daughters boyfriend. You think Kemp got the message. How many Kennedys died in the last 18 mo to shut RFK Jr up about the truth concerning Gates dangerous vaccines?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...emp-mourns-death-Sen-Loefflers-aide.html

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Military tribunals

,...and the military is owned. That's why it's been scattered all over the Middle East for 2 decades.

Go ahead and turn in your guns then

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How many Kennedys died in the last 18 mo to shut RFK up about the truth concerning Gates dangerous vaccines?

huh?

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by Mach3
Sigh. Our guns will not be gone. Do you really think they'll be able to find and take all the illegal guns floating around in cartels, etc? Do they really want them to be the only people with guns? .

They’re not worried about criminals and cartels. Hell, they’re surrounded by guns carried by their well paid goons. Crime and cartels are no danger to the elites.
But criminals and gangs are very useful in instilling fear into the population. Remember what I said about government causing a problem, and then offering itself as the solution to the problem they’re causing?
Defund the police is only the tip of the iceberg.
I’d guess (conservatively) that if and when prohibition and confiscation of guns starts, that 3 outta 4 gun owners will comply. We who won’t will be made examples of to put that fear into the others.
They seek total control of every person and every nickel that person makes. What is better for controlling the masses than fear?
Read the link posted above about China and their fingers in this.
Remember, during the 1970s, China killed tens of millions of their own people who were deemed a risk to their power. The hundreds of millions of Chinese people left are controlled by fear of government.
Please, don’t take my words for the truth. Check the facts for yourself. It’s happened over and over again. I’m just a voice in the wilderness, telling you God’s honest truth as I see it.
Do your own thinking, while you’re still allowed.
I’m gonna make a little prediction here, so mark my words. If nothing happens after Biden/ Harris are installed, I look for a mass shooting on a soft target with semi-auto rifles. It’ll have maximum casualties and maximum shock, and they’ll force through their agenda.
7mm

I agree, but remember that the USA has, by far, the most gun owners and guns themselves (over 300 million, I think) in the hands of good citizens.

I don't think that would go well for the government if everyone was opposed to "handing them in"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Apparently, Trump has already arranged to transfer Barron to a school near his Florida home, which doesn't create the impression that Trump believes he's remaining in DC.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't know what agency is out there to enforce the matter even after it's proven that the election was stolen.

The DOJ is owned. The FBI is owned. The CIA is owned. The SCOTUS is scared schittless.

The deep state runs the whole show. It wouldn't have been possible for the election to be stolen if it didn't.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I ain’t exactly a Constitutional Scholar, but I read that to mean that if all else fails, it’s up to you and me.
My Dad risked his life from Normandy to the Elbe River to keep this nation free. For me to stand around and watch it fall, would dishonor his memory.
I’ve made it plain how I feel and where I stand. The line is drawn.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Watch4bear can gofuckhimself, from my stand point!

Fück Joe byron
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,637
Posts18,512,140
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.