Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It doesn't require a majority of anyone to simply say, "No. No more."

They have you thinking this is a numbers game. It isn't. They have you thinking you are bound to things you never agreed to. You aren't. Freedom is the ability to say, "No."

The major and most essential problem is that good men keep acquiescing as line after line is crossed. They are only small lines, small defeats, small thefts, so it is hard to justify resorting to unpleasant actions. Taken as a whole, and adding in the fiscal destruction of a significant proportion of small business over some hopped-up virus nonsense, along with new Stazi-esque governors, and finally, having to watch the schitshow of fraudulent elections in real time, I hope that many can now see that unpleasant action by good men are long overdue. We get exactly as much tyranny as we are willing to tolerate, and not a hair more.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
As a tool for limiting government, the Constitution is a failure. Too many people around here treat it as if it is some sort of magical and sacred thing. It isn’t. It’s a piece of paper that becomes nothing more than ancient asswipe as soon as people quit paying attention to it and enforcing it. All laws are thus.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If they really steal this election, it's time. We've had majority control of the state legislatures for years. And it doesn't happen this year, we better widen our margin at the states in the mid terms and do it then. We need a "by the people for the people moment" ASAP. It's the only thing short of massive civil unrest in every city to change anything. DC and America is ruled by the ruling class, foreign interests, special interests, corporations and billionaire puppet masters. And courts are more concerned about AVOIDING a constitutional crisis by playing a part in anything to do with the election. Well guess what azzholes, you've CREATED a constitutional crisis by not having the balls and integrity to DO YOUR FUGGING JOB. It's past time to take back some of DC's power over us. First on my list of requests would be to STRENGTHEN the 2nd amendment, including specific stop gap provisions to block gun control efforts in the future.

And strongly consider one state/one vote for presidential consideration. I'm still pondering this myself..... but the pukes would HAVE to cheat-win in at least 26 states, instead of 4 or 5, and the city folks would not control the regular folks by so much, country-wide.......

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It's time to go nuclear, do an Article V convention, force term limits on DC, have them go effective immediately and retroactively, and fire half of Congress in the next 2-4 years.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If they really steal this election, it's time. We've had majority control of the state legislatures for years. And it doesn't happen this year, we better widen our margin at the states in the mid terms and do it then. We need a "by the people for the people moment" ASAP. It's the only thing short of massive civil unrest in every city to change anything. DC and America is ruled by the ruling class, foreign interests, special interests, corporations and billionaire puppet masters. And courts are more concerned about AVOIDING a constitutional crisis by playing a part in anything to do with the election. Well guess what azzholes, you've CREATED a constitutional crisis by not having the balls and integrity to DO YOUR FUGGING JOB. It's past time to take back some of DC's power over us. First on my list of requests would be to STRENGTHEN the 2nd amendment, including specific stop gap provisions to block gun control efforts in the future.

And strongly consider one state/one vote for presidential consideration. I'm still pondering this myself..... but the pukes would HAVE to cheat-win in at least 26 states, instead of 4 or 5, and the city folks would not control the regular folks by so much, country-wide.......
It takes 38 states to ratify an amendment. We couldn't get 38 any more than they could.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Y’all mofos calm tf down sit back and drink your fiber one ain’t a gawtdamn thing goin to happen, this is exactly what the gubmint wants is full control!

Fück Joe byron
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,288
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.