Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Shouldn't this be on the first page?!??!?!??

But, of course

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It’s time to announce our Beaver Award winners for 2020. Applause!

Wow, what a night we all had...Whew!

There were so many close contests this year for winning categories that Slavek became so overwhelmed he sucked a Glock and puked on himself.🤮

Let’s do this in order. Our winners for The Beaver Award 2020 are.

1) Best Hunter for the East, West, Midwest and South....All go to NoElkHunter91. What a stud!

2) Best Sock Puppet....BobbyBrown aka Travis, aka AlwaysOutdoors, aka who the fûck knows.

3) Best Video solo comedy or drama...Sammo Olsen with I’m an Ace Pilot Golfing.

4) Longest Thread that needed to die but wouldn’t....Any thread that has over 10 pages in the attic. Take your pick.

5) Who’s our Christian of the Year? Wabi of course for his sheer conviction that heathens will be saved by his endless threads about the most random shît.

6) Best comedian *Solo* Performance....Jack Mountain because he drinks and he’s funny as hell!

7) Best Comedy duo...This is the 3rd year in a row Ren and Slum have swept this category. Big Applause!

8) Member most likely to have a country song written about their life...Miss Lynn. This was a close decision between Miss Lynn and Roger...Slavek decided the country song should be sang in French, so, Miss Lynn won.

9) Oracle for all things CampFire....TRH. His ability to eyeball a video and determine CGI is being used was so Oracle-ish.

10) Newest Member with staying power....SkankHunter45 or 47 and Barry

11) Member most likely to need rehab or a 72 hour mental hold. It was Roger until a couple of days ago. Now that he’s rich, the party is just getting started. Congrats Roger on hanging in there while banging teens on your way to Fort Knox.

12) Member who sucks a mean ass with Rick Bin...Big Jim. Nobody has the power and sway with the head cheese like Jimbo.

13) And now for our Smartest Man on Fire Award...This was also a close call but unfortunately someone gave Slavek a Glock 17 and asked him to tear it down for cleaning...Poor guy was stressed and in tears trying to take the magazine out. He just kept saying over and over “Kingston is no nice person”. I took that to mean Kingston is this years Smartest Man on Fire.

Congratulations to all our winners and to those of you at home who participated by voting for your favorites.

Good Night and always GFY 🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
2020 sucked for 12 months. The awards were the highlight for a few days. Thanks beav.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger's rich now?

WTF did I miss?

Roger, you buy that 50' offshore boat yet?I If so, bring it around the canal to the OR coast. Beaver will show you where the salmon, albacore, and halibut are. Maybe some lingcod and Dungies too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Elknuts was the heavy favorite for best hunter with all the game pics he posted this year. Renegade, if you stop running deer until they fall over and site your 30/30 in at 300 yards you may have a chance next year, provided you stop clapping in the woods.

------------------------
John
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Rick Bin, you old, cunning dog!

You ripped down Barry long dongs picture !

My bad!

Thanks for reading.

Happy New Year.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
2020 sucked for 12 months. The awards were the highlight for a few days. Thanks beav.

Absolutely...2020 was a train wreck with kids and puppies.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Roger's rich now?

WTF did I miss?

Roger, you buy that 50' offshore boat yet?I If so, bring it around the canal to the OR coast. Beaver will show you where the salmon, albacore, and halibut are. Maybe some lingcod and Dungies too.

Wife got a big inheritance. STX is re-in-love with her (inheritance)
Probably won’t be (posting on the internet about) banging young chicks (strippers) anymore (til the money runs out)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thanks Beav, I’d like to thank Flave for being banned half the year and making it all possible. Also like to thank Fireballz for all the free material he gave me.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Our winners were all supposed to give a speech.

Unfortunately they all caught COVID and died....Except for Jackmountain who had enough alcohol in his system to sterilize a hospital.

The End

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Roger's rich now?

WTF did I miss?

Wife got a big inheritance. STX is re-in-love with her (inheritance)
Probably won’t be (posting on the internet about) banging young chicks (strippers) anymore (til the money runs out)

Well scheidt, I'm jealous.

I've met the majority of my wife's relatives. We're as rich or richer than most so I'm not looking for her to inherit any big $$$.

Did Rog get enough for that 50' offshore boat though. I could use a friend with one of them. Especially since anything other than my 10' rowboat is not in my future.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Our winners were all supposed to give a speech.

Unfortunately they all caught COVID and died....Except for Jackmountain who had enough alcohol in his system to sterilize a hospital.

The End

🦫

I have no speech to give. I'm not a whiner. Or a winner this season it seems.

Back to the books and the wikis.................................I want to reclaim my title next year. I've got some paint cans out in the wellhouse the previous owners left, labeled with which room they're supposedly for. I better check though, might be camouflage. Maybe one has a bunch of genuine gold eagles and silver dollars in it.

Hey, that Kingston guy can get lucky, why not me?

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Senor Bin,

I’m not a sock puppet .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jmh3
Elknuts was the heavy favorite for best hunter with all the game pics he posted this year. Renegade, if you stop running deer until they fall over and site your 30/30 in at 300 yards you may have a chance next year, provided you stop clapping in the woods.

My fallacies are my downfalls.
Again...
JFC......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It’s time to announce our Beaver Award winners for 2020. Applause!

Wow, what a night we all had...Whew!

There were so many close contests this year for winning categories that Slavek became so overwhelmed he sucked a Glock and puked on himself.🤮

Let’s do this in order. Our winners for The Beaver Award 2020 are.

1) Best Hunter for the East, West, Midwest and South....All go to NoElkHunter91. What a stud!

2) Best Sock Puppet....BobbyBrown aka Travis, aka AlwaysOutdoors, aka who the fûck knows.

3) Best Video solo comedy or drama...Sammo Olsen with I’m an Ace Pilot Golfing.

4) Longest Thread that needed to die but wouldn’t....Any thread that has over 10 pages in the attic. Take your pick.

5) Who’s our Christian of the Year? Wabi of course for his sheer conviction that heathens will be saved by his endless threads about the most random shît.

6) Best comedian *Solo* Performance....Jack Mountain because he drinks and he’s funny as hell!

7) Best Comedy duo...This is the 3rd year in a row Ren and Slum have swept this category. Big Applause!

8) Member most likely to have a country song written about their life...Miss Lynn. This was a close decision between Miss Lynn and Roger...Slavek decided the country song should be sang in French, so, Miss Lynn won.

9) Oracle for all things CampFire....TRH. His ability to eyeball a video and determine CGI is being used was so Oracle-ish.

10) Newest Member with staying power....SkankHunter45 or 47 and Barry

11) Member most likely to need rehab or a 72 hour mental hold. It was Roger until a couple of days ago. Now that he’s rich, the party is just getting started. Congrats Roger on hanging in there while banging teens on your way to Fort Knox.

12) Member who sucks a mean ass with Rick Bin...Big Jim. Nobody has the power and sway with the head cheese like Jimbo.

13) And now for our Smartest Man on Fire Award...This was also a close call but unfortunately someone gave Slavek a Glock 17 and asked him to tear it down for cleaning...Poor guy was stressed and in tears trying to take the magazine out. He just kept saying over and over “Kingston is no nice person”. I took that to mean Kingston is this years Smartest Man on Fire.

Congratulations to all our winners and to those of you at home who participated by voting for your favorites.

Good Night and always GFY 🦫

Well I'm not really that sick from the Buckethead flu actually...

Here is my half of the acceptance speech at the bottom.
3PEAT Baby!!!!!

Slumlord might be along shortly with his..
Dunno really.....
He is working on a manifesto thread about the ignore feature and b- types who toggle , then chime in and go back to their ignore safe space.

Or some schitt along those general lines.

Anyways...
My acceptance vid/ speech!!!!
3PEAT!!!!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey, what you guys doing?
I’ve been busy with setting up my reloading room.
What’d I miss?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well to be honest I'm a little disappointed. I bought.. er, collected a lot of votes, a lot of votes for yours truly for best hunter on the continent by renting that Dominion machine. But only to be beat by Elkswayer91. sigh... Life is painful at times. I'll soldier on, I guess.
I guess I need to work on my 350 yard zero hahahahahaha!

Last edited by Salty303; 01/04/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't believe it.

I'm truly humbled.

Thank you everyone, thank you so much!

I'd like to thank the committee for selecting me. Mom and Dad thank you for encouraging curiosity, even in the face of so many questions. I'm grateful to Phyrro for the wisdom and grace of his skepticism. Ribka and Dassa, thank you for your patience, intellectual charity and for never giving up hope. I thank SSE for always clicking the link, and IRFUBAR for his friendship and not having curtains. To all of you who PM me in confidence, this is for us.

I thank Beaver for this cherished reflection of each passing year, Geno for being brave enough to find brevity for his happy eloquence, you're an inspiration to every Canadian. I owe an immense gratitude to all my faithful sock puppets (of which, unfortunately, there are too many to acknowledge individually). Rick Bin, we thank you for this free free-speech platform, you are a true patriot.

Finally, to everyone who still accepts my text messages (you know who you are), I dedicate this to you, together our flame burns brightest.*

*RIP 2020 and Barry, we will never forget you.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Salty303
Well to be honest I'm a little disappointed. I bought.. er, collected a lot of votes, a lot of votes for yours truly for best hunter on the continent by renting that Dominion machine. But only to be beat by Elkswayer91. sigh... Life is painful at times. I'll soldier on, I guess.

In 2021 we're going to need a best Canadian, because they're most American like category.

Salty, your a shoe in. You do know how much we appreciate it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Salty303

In 2021 we're going to need a best Canadian, because they're most American like.

Salty, your a shoe in. You do know how much we appreciate it.

Coming from the smartest man on the 24 Campfire that is beyond an honor, thanks a lot boss! grin

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,397
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.