Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Around 2001 we didn’t sell bricks of .22lr unless we could price it under $10 (40% markup on ammo) or .45 <$10 for 50. That was for typical range stuff and mini-mags were 7.95/100. We were selling 8# jugs of pistol powder on consignment for $35. I passed up so many great deals back then. I set a 788 in 22-250 down to use the restroom and came out to see another guy buying it....$150 OTD was a killer deal for even then but I snoozed.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I remember when you could buy a Marlin Glenfield 22 rifle for $39.99 with scope and a brick of 22lr for $3.99 at Kmart, I still have the gun. I also remember when you could buy Armscor 22lr ammo from Target Sports for $0.01.8 a round and get free shipping last January 9th.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by Heym06
Bought a new Ruger 77 tang safety, at Coast to Coast in Pendleton, for $169.00. Guess what year!

1977 or 78
And 100 pack of golden bullets in the square plastic slide top for a $1.89 at coast to coast until at least 1980. I remember getting pissed when they went to $2.29

Sept. Of 1977. First Ruger I purchased.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Bought a new Ruger 77 tang safety, at Coast to Coast in Pendleton, for $169.00. Guess what year!
That woulda been 1995 in Montana.

I'm betting you don't know if your punched or bored!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

That would be "you're" again dummy. Always funny as hell when a retard tries to call somebody else stupid.

LMAO

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No box pictures, but my remember when is different.
Early 80's, 13 and no way to earn money except skipping lunch and a
$5 mowing gig, my "rich"uncle.

I cleaned the hog pen of about a foot of crap, for a
box of 20 gauge high brass.

At my wage today that's about $150.
And a dam sight harder.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

That would be "you're" again dummy. Always funny as hell when a retard tries to call somebody else stupid.

LMAO

Now you are trying to be the spelling nazi. That would be punched for you! Rough around the edges. Bored smooth and accurate. Can you bend over and spell run?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

LMAO

Now you are trying to be the spelling nazi. That would be punched for you! Rough around the edges. Bored smooth and accurate. Can you bend over and spell run?
No but I can spell "you're a dick'".

LOL

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Why didn't you just buy that BRNO ? After all it was only 29 bucks. And Coast to Coast, WTF is that country boy?

LMAO

Never heard of a Coast to Coast?

I bet you think dollar General is a General Store.....

I bet the dumb Fluck has never heard of a Western Auto either. But he’s so worldly that he knows what everyone paid for .22 shells 40 years ago.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Why didn't you just buy that BRNO ? After all it was only 29 bucks. And Coast to Coast, WTF is that country boy?

LMAO

I bet the dumb Fluck has never heard of a Western Auto either. But he’s so worldly that he knows what everyone paid for .22 shells 40 years ago.
Well what do you know, another dummy loses another bet. Western Auto was the first store I ever handled a real gun in. Back in the mid 60's when I was about 5 with my grandfather. Even remember the guns. An Ithaca 66 supersingle and an Ithaca 49 .22. Dumb fuuck.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm over here just glad this thread took a big Chitt so no one saw my ridiculous typo before I could fix it,...and that I scored a deal on 22s 20+ years ago that would make someone here call me a liar.😉

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hey Blackfart it has been fun dueling, the parts are made and I need to assemble this cylinder! Carry on with your ego push, youngster, maybe you will grow into that ego, someday!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey Blackfart it has been fun dueling, the parts are made and I need to assemble this cylinder! Carry on with your ego push, youngster, maybe you will grow into that ego, someday!
Maybe you'll grow into being able to spell someday but I doubt it.

LOL

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

LMAO

Well what do you know, another dummy loses another bet. Western Auto was the first store I ever handled a real gun in. Back in the mid 60's when I was about 5 with my grandfather. Even remember the guns. An Ithaca 66 supersingle and an Ithaca 49 .22. Dumb fuuck.

I’m sure that first gun at WA was probably a Crome cap gun with fake pearl grips so you could look like Roy Rodgers. GFY you drug me into this pissing match.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I'm over here just glad this thread took a big Chitt so no one saw my ridiculous typo before I could fix it,...and that I scored a deal on 22s 20+ years ago that would make someone here call me a liar.😉
Scoring a deal and being able to consistently buy something at a price that allows for no profit are two different things. I worked in a gun shop in the 90's and there's no way we could have sold ammo that cheap on a consistent basis and remain in business.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

LMAO

I’m sure that first gun at WA was probably a Crome cap gun with fake pearl grips so you could look like Roy Rodgers. GFY you drug me into this pissing match.
Nobody dragged you anywhere you dumb shyt. You chose to stick your big nose in. And I see you have a reading comprehension disability to go along with your retarded dumbphuckery. Congratulations ?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
In the late 70s I could buy the cheep federals for $7.49 a brick on sale at Jerods Outdoor n More. Albany Or. I’m not sure what the regular price was.
Boy were you gettin fugged. They was cheaper than that in Montana 25 years later.

Here you go arsehole. It was Jim and you going at it and all I did was make a post. You quoted me and told me I was getting [bleep] dumb ass. Jim had it wrong with the cube steak it’s a tube steak now go suck on it and do the rest of us a favor and choke on it

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
In the late 70s I could buy the cheep federals for $7.49 a brick on sale at Jerods Outdoor n More. Albany Or. I’m not sure what the regular price was.
Boy were you gettin fugged. They was cheaper than that in Montana 25 years later.

Here you go arsehole. It was Jim and you going at it and all I did was make a post. You quoted me and told me I was getting [bleep] dumb ass. Jim had it wrong with the cube steak it’s a tube steak now go suck on it and do the rest of us a favor and choke on it
Unable to recognize sarcasm directed at Jim. Yep, you're a retard alright. Here's your sign !

LMAO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blackbart,

Is something wrong?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Blackbart,

Is something wrong?
Not at all but thanks for your concern. No, I still won't take you hunting.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,450
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.