Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Okay I’m bored and didn’t think this one all the way through before asking it. Disregard this post.

Why do we not have a shooting test too get a hunting license like in some European countries? Most anyone that hunts long enough will have an animal get away at some point. However a lot of people can’t hit the broadside of a barn and have no business shooting at anything alive until their marksmanship improves.
I think it would encourage good marksmanship. You cant shoot you don’t get a tag. That’s motivation for improving your shooting skills.
Too edit the reason why I say this is not because of more government intrusion in our Iives but because there are too many idiots that can’t even hit the vitals of a deer even at just 100 yards unless it’s luck. Then you see deer running around because of that with jaws shot off etc.

Last edited by ridgerunner_ky; 01/10/21.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why , just simply why ?

More government f~!cking with my life, more money out of my pocket ,thank you , NO !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jimy
Why , just simply why ?

More government f~!cking with my life, more money out of my pocket ,thank you , NO !

exactly

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How many steps from your ...."have no business shooting at anything alive " to " have no business owning a gun"?
You want to be held to a standard?
What's the standard and who sets it?
You want to be judged against my skills?
Hope you like ground chuck.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I think everyone agrees with your sentiment that we have a responsibility to be a proficient shot, just not that the government should have any say in it.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They already have a hunter safety requirement, which, to me, is stupid—at least the way it’s applied. I safely carried around, slept with, and shot thousand of rounds through all kinds of firearms in the Marines, which doesn’t satisfy the requirement. But the fact that I took and passed a hunter safety course, that I barely can remember, back in 1978 in southeastern Kansas, allows me to hunt.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ridgerunner_ky
Why do we not have a shooting test too get a hunting license like in some European countries?

I'll go out on a limb here and say, because we're not a European Country.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
smokepole for the win

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Why do we not have a shooting test too get a hunting license like in some European countries? Most anyone that hunts long enough will have an animal get away at some point. However a lot of people can’t hit the broadside of a barn and have no business shooting at anything alive until their marksmanship improves.
I think it would encourage good marksmanship. You cant shoot you don’t get a tag. That’s motivation for improving your shooting skills.
Too edit the reason why I say this is not because of more government intrusion in our Iives but because there are too many idiots that can’t even hit the vitals of a deer even at just 100 yards unless it’s luck. Then you see deer running around because of that with jaws shut off etc.

You can't legislate stupid.

Why not a grammar test before one is allowed to post on the internet? Maybe an IQ test prior to breeding?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
Why do we not have a shooting test too get a hunting license like in some European countries?

Thank God.

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by MichieD
Too edit the reason why I say this is not because of more government intrusion in our Iives but because there are too many idiots that can’t even hit the vitals of a deer even at just 100 yards unless it’s luck. Then you see deer running around because of that with jaws shut off etc.

Maybe an IQ test prior to breeding?

That one might have legs

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. We absolutely need a government run proficiency data base.

1Minute
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wtf

Ummm, no.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've seen more than a few like right now that gear up
with the intent of shooting at deer from 400-500+
yards away that never shoot a single round of ammo
other than a 25 yard " sight in "
Then they get on the forums and ask where to hold
on a deer at long range with their particular setup
Some of the same ones get back on the forums
during deer season and post on the deer hunting
section " Anybody near XXXXXX county have a
blood trailing dog ? "

There's no way I would know of to cull the poor
hunters from the qualified ones.
And we've already fought 2 wars years ago to
get strict european rule gone from this country
Why would we want it back?

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
This thread is funny as hell..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MichieD

You can't legislate stupid.

Why not a grammar test before one is allowed to post on the internet? Maybe an IQ test prior to breeding?

I'd happily agree to attempting to legislate stupid, including grammar tests before public posting and IQ tests for breeding, but the problem always lies in the authority inherent in such structures and how they are inevitably co-opted by corrupt people and used for corrupt ends. That's why it never works. Because we surely could "legislate stupid" in a more indirect but also quite successful fashion: removal of the social safety net in all its forms.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The Europeans also have strict gun ownership regulations, licensing requirements, registration, regulation after regulation. Do you really want to go there??? I don't.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
Yes. We absolutely need a government run proficiency data base.

Never thought of it that way, but I can see it now. "The suspect was also an expert marksman with advanced training in the use of high-powered rifles......"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkmen1
The Europeans also have strict gun ownership regulations, licensing requirements, registration, regulation after regulation. Do you really want to go there??? I don't.

And pay a lot for the privilege of hunting, commonly under the direction of a hunt master.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wyoming required one years back for bison license holders, I had to take it before my 1st bison hunt.
Watched a couple of folks struggle to get 3 shots inside a 4 inch circle at 50 yds. They had so many minutes to do it.
One person had not qualified before I left to go hunt.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I've seen people that were good shots completely fall apart in the presence of game. A shooting test isn't going to fix that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It naturally would be administered by the government whose employees don't know their ass from a hole in the ground or can't find it with both hands kinda like dealing with TSA? Oh yeah can see it right , an agency full of new hires who were hired because their race, sex, ethnic background, IQ level was needed to fill some quota all deciding if you should be able to hunt. Never mind them actually hiring someone qualified to do their job that went out the door years ago. Don't know what the op is drinking or thinking but he needs to stop both.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Here's a question: does anyone know whether hunting is a right or a privilege. One answer answers the OP.

The way life should be.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by bluefish
Here's a question: does anyone know whether hunting is a right or a privilege. One answer answers the OP.

It depends. Montana still recognizes hunting and fishing for subsistence, but they will still ticket or arrest people and try to get them to cough up money.

Hunting was once a right, but as soon as we created government-run organizations that regulate it, it became a privilege granted by government.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bingo.

The way life should be.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

YES

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
In those European countries, you also have to register your gun and quite likely the cost of that is too high for the common man. You likely also have to store it in a Ft Knox type vault, maybe not even at home.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Doesn't Canada require a marksmanship test? Or was it only a study I saw?

I don't remember if it was maybe a third of the tested could not shoot- or maybe it was only a third that could.

On paper of course - yeah, I used to know a competition shooter who couldn't hit game. Or rather he could, just not well - lots of cripples.... I avioided hunting with him after the second year.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

A hunting license is a privilege, just like a drivers license.

Congress has the authority to manage and regulate wildlife. Almost 200 years ago SCOTUS said that Congress has implicitly delegated that authority to states, as long as in the opinion of Congress, the state(s) are managing the wildlife "properly". This doctrine has been upheld by the courts time and again ever since. If Congress has a good and specific reason it can step in and take over management of specific species or class of wildlife. The Migratory Bird Act and the amending Waterfowl Act are an example where the Feds directly oversee management. The MBA required treaties with other countries which is the sole authority of Congress, and required cooperation among states, The authority to manage migratory birds has been delegated to the USFWS.

The Endangered Species Act is another example. The Feds must list a specific species and that species must be considered at risk by those who Congress delegated it's authority to--in this case that's USFWS. The courts have been quite adamant about that. The courts have also upheld--multiple times--for species that are not specifically protected by the Feds, of the authority of states to regulate hunting seasons, population size, to discriminate between residents vs nonresidents, etc.

The bottom line is the states have the authority to manage the wildlife, Congress has the right to manage or delegate management to states or anybody else they feel like.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It depends. Montana still recognizes hunting and fishing for subsistence, but they will still ticket or arrest people and try to get them to cough up money.

Hunting was once a right, but as soon as we created government-run organizations that regulate it, it became a privilege granted by government.

Sorry, but no.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Call me an arsehole, but I figure a few gut shot deer every year is an acceptable price for freedom.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/13/21.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Sorry, but no.

That's not a rebuttal. And I give no fuucks how you feel.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
About 1/2 the states have 'right to hunt/fish' amendments in their state constitutions.

― George Orwell

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's a good topic for conversation until you run it off the rails HuntnShoot. Maybe the question is whether it is a right. Currently, most jurisdictions see it as a privilege. If it is a privilege then a firearms proficiency exam, like a driving test, may be appropriate or at the least, lawful. Both instruments - cars and guns - are potentially lethal if improperly used. I shall withhold my own view but am certainly curious how other forum members view the issue.

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We are waaaay overregulated.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's a good topic for conversation until you run it off the rails HuntnShoot. Maybe the question is whether it is a right. Currently, most jurisdictions see it as a privilege. If it is a privilege then a firearms proficiency exam, like a driving test, may be appropriate or at the least, lawful. Both instruments - cars and guns - are potentially lethal if improperly used. I shall withhold my own view but am certainly curious how other forum members view the issue.

You can be a safe handler of firearms without being an accurate shot. It comes down to how much government oversight you want to put up with to ensure a "clean kill."

Lots of times when people float ideas like this, the rationale is "the animal deserves better."

Well sure, nobody wants to gut shoot a big game animal, and nobody wants to see an animal suffer unnecessarily. But keep it in context. We're shooting big game animals with rifles and trying to kill them. The animals don't "deserve" to suffer, but then again the animals don't "deserve" to be shot with a rifle in the first place.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But I understand the point of the shooting test is to ensure people can shoot passably well. The driving test does not test whether one can drive like a NASCAR race car drive but rather can one drive in accordance with the basic rules of the road. If we work within the confines of the argument that hunting is a privilege then does the State have the authority legally to define what constitutes acceptable shooting necessary for granting of the hunting license?

The way life should be.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimy
Why , just simply why ?

PERFECT ANSWER

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I think it would be a good idea to add to youth hunter education classes. More fun than sitting in a class room.

All of us old farts are directly descended from Daniel Boone with innate hunting and shooting skills. We don't need no stinking tests.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I already was tested a number of times by the USMC and passed with an A+. Do I get a pass on this new crappy over-regulation of hunting?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But Boston work through the argument that hunting is a privilege granted by the state and whether the state can mandate a minimum shooting ability..

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But Boston work through the argument that hunting is a privilege granted by the state and whether the state can mandate a minimum shooting ability..

A state likely has the POWER, though you could argue both sides. But, that's why we have elections--so that politicians can compete for the affections of the electorate. In commy states, and in commy countries in places like Europe, they tend to have stupid rules like that because, even if 100% of the small number of hunters there vote against the gun/hunting-regulator politician he/she still will win. But in states where some people still work with their hands and like to shoot their own food, those types of dumb regulations tend to be less common.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I've seen people that were good shots completely fall apart in the presence of game. A shooting test isn't going to fix that.

There are lots of exceptional trap/skeet/sporting-clays shooters that can barely scratch down rooster pheasant outta the sky, they completely lose focus of all their shooting fundamentals. I know a few "crack-shots" on wild upland birds who aren't worth a hoot shooting any discipline of thrown clay pigeons.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

agreed = may i add this we are a FREE NATION UNDER GOD

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.......does the State have the authority legally to define what constitutes acceptable shooting necessary for granting of the hunting license?

Good question.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our in the city limits special draw archery deer hunts require a shooter proficiency test. South Dakota also requires, or they did, a class for those successful drawing an archery elk tag. I enjoyed the class, it wasn't difficult and I spent the time with like minded individuals.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
FPNI

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Men are born from the womb knowing everything there is know about firearms, firearms safety and shooting proficiency. It's in our DNA for chrissakes.

No need to have any training or testing whatsoever. Dare to question another man at the public range about his firearm safety protocol - they are free to do as they godddamn please!!!

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I think that a basic safety and shooting proficiency assessment should be mandatory for everyone. Those that fail or refuse can pay a tax for their added risk.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Esteban325
I think that a basic safety and shooting proficiency assessment should be mandatory for everyone. Those that fail or refuse can pay a tax for their added risk.

Where are you from?

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
United States.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's not a matter of how good of a shot you are. FAR more important is that you have the maturity to fully identify what you're shooting at. Proficiency in target identification would do more to enhance safety than shooting accuracy.

― George Orwell

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Esteban325

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Take your profciency test and stick it up your butt. Go sell your gun if you have one. You are a disgrace to the hunting and shooting community.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
But think of all the accidents that could be prevented! Think of the children! @Rock Chuck you make a very good point. That was implicit with my proposal. I dunno @atse, they did it for Obamacare. Why not for this since there is precedent from that? In fact I will go one step further- they must also own a gun at their household or face another tax. We can't be letting other people's irresponsibility cost responsible gun owners their rights. Rights come with responsibilities!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Okay I’m bored and didn’t think this one all the way through before asking it. Disregard this post.

Too edit the reason why I say this is not because of more government intrusion in our Iives but because there are too many idiots that can’t even hit the vitals of a deer even at just 100 yards unless it’s luck. Then you see deer running around because of that with jaws shot off etc.

How many times did you vote for Biden?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
OP kind of has the right spirit though. Shoot responsibly. This thread has me reminded of this ranch a buddy showed me- it's in Mexico, hosts trophy Sonoran mulies and has a slew of other game. Rates were pretty cheap too (relatively) I think. Their rule is that if you shoot a deer and the guide witnesses it, whether you recover it or not, that is your tag.
I also remember that the disrespect of game by taking [bleep] shots is a recurring complaint on Randy Selby's videos ("The Real Gunsmith"). Why not have something like the Mexico ranch where game is scarce. Cull hunts are a different matter- those can be [bleep] shots all day long. It's just my opinion on the matter.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's not a matter of how good of a shot you are. FAR more important is that you have the maturity to fully identify what you're shooting at. Proficiency in target identification would do more to enhance safety than shooting accuracy.

Yep.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

No need to have any training or testing whatsoever. Dare to question another man at the public range about his firearm safety protocol - they are free to do as they godddamn please!!!

Bullsh*t.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So, if hunting is a privilege, like driving, is anyone going to tackle the question of whether the state can set a standard for shooting proficiency necessary for the granting of a license? We. An then discuss hunting as a right under the law.

The way life should be.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Testing shooting proficiency doesn’t test common sense or the ability to perform under stress. Much wounded game is due to shooting at running game and trying to shoot through brush, and only experience and restraint can fix that. I haven’t seen any crippled deer or found any carcasses on the WMA I hunt in years. Compared to the losses of badly hit game birds of all sorts, I believe big game losses are pretty low.

Based on conversations with people I know, and ones I talk to in the woods, most folks are pretty conscientious about their shooting, and try to make the best of their opportunities. I have zero faith in the ability of any government agency to run any such testing program effectively and fairly. It would just create opportunities for the enemies of hunting to harass us. We already have sufficient motivation to become skilled shooters as it stands: self interest, personal ethics, and peer pressure.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

A state likely has the POWER, though you could argue both sides. But, that's why we have elections--so that politicians can compete for the affections of the electorate. In commy states, and in commy countries in places like Europe, they tend to have stupid rules like that because, even if 100% of the small number of hunters there vote against the gun/hunting-regulator politician he/she still will win. But in states where some people still work with their hands and like to shoot their own food, those types of dumb regulations tend to be less common.

But getting more common by the year—sadly.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No real takers. Fine. How about someone present their view that hunting is a right.

The way life should be.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It is likely a matter of expense. How many licensed hunters in the USA? 35,000,000? How long would it take to get all of them to the range? What range? Who would run the range? How would the skill of shooting a still target in a controlled range environment transfer to the woods/field?

I'd say it would be easy to make an argument against it from a simple cost/benefit standpoint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No real takers. Fine. How about someone present their view that hunting is a right.

I told you that the states have the power. They just won't do it if the state legislators and governor believe it will cost them elections.

The 10th Amendment says that all power not given by the federal Constitution to the federal government goes to the states. The Constitution puts a number of restrictions on what the states can and cannot do, such as in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendments. There is no constitutional provision that says that hunting is an individual right. Of course, there also is nothing in the Constitution providing an individual a right to "privacy," but the Supreme Court, in the most shamelessly result-oriented manner, has read that INTO the Constitution.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
While the concept of proving shooting proficiency seems to make sense at some level, there is absolutely no chance it could be administered properly. In many jurisdictions, hunter training is necessary for young hunters to get their first license and some level of marksmanship training is usually included and this should be sufficient. Ultimately, it is enough to simply encourage all hunters to work at being proficient. I think most people want to be. GD

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The 4th Amendment deals with privacy rights most clearly.

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The 4th Amendment deals with privacy rights most clearly.

It protects the “right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures …” It protects specific forms of privacy. But they specifically enumerated which subcategories of privacy it protects. If they had intended to protect all forms of privacy, it simply would have said “right of the people to privacy,” not “right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures …”

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yes, I can read it. Have you looked at the line of cases on this topic from the Supreme Court? It is interesting reading. But privacy is off topic. At issue now.is whether hunting is a right? While not recognized in the Constitution as.such, individual states have considered the matter. The question is what makes it a right beyond a legislative say so?

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have you looked at the line of cases on this topic from the Supreme Court?

Yes.

The question is what makes it a right beyond a legislative say so?

Nothing.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I think we should go ahead and have the government view/test/approve hunter accuracy, and if the hunter fails, the government won's issue a hunting license and takes the gun(s).
(and put a tracking device on the failed marksman)

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Bullsh*t.

Your BS meter is broken Smokey. You should have been able to tell from the first part of my post (which you did not quote to give full context) that I was BS-ing:

"Men are born from the womb kowing everything there is know about firearms, firearms safety and shooting proficiency. It's in our DNA for chrissakes."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But public land is public owned no? If it is then don't we, as owners, have the right to use the resource, subject to reasonable management? If so, would not the game on public land be available for use by the owners?

Last edited by bluefish; 01/14/21.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bullsh*t.

Your BS meter is broken Smokey. You should have been able to tell from the first part of my post (which you did not quote to give full context) that I was BS-ing:

"Men are born from the womb kowing everything there is know about firearms, firearms safety and shooting proficiency. It's in our DNA for chrissakes."

So what's your point? And why bring "firearm safety protocol" into it? Like I said before it's possible to be a safe firearms handler and not pass a marksmanship test.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I recently saw on TV a Scottish stag hunt where the hunter is not even allowed to carry the rifle! The fricken' guide/PH/regulator carries the cased rifle and when the time is right allows you to hold your own property and take aim.

Screw Europe.

It's you and the bullet, and all the rest is secondary.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everything aside...why would anyone want to encourage the government of any level to regulate anything more than it is today.

Hell...I spend my time trying to get rid of regulations. Freedom is a word I like above and beyond.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ledvm
Everything aside...why would anyone want to encourage the government of any level to regulate anything more than it is today.

Hell...I spend my time trying to get rid of regulations. Freedom is a word I like above and beyond.

Winner.

Close the thread.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

342 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,022
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.