Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It seems to me that everything being a conspiracy started out about the same time that "Q Anon" showed up.

You must be a teenager or something. Check out an author named A. Ralph Epperson

Nope, I'm 61 and never heard of him, like most people. I'm talking about widespread belief.

Okay, you are uninformed then. We are talking about conspiracy not widespread belief.

Some people have always believed in conspiracies. Back in 1963, there was the JFK one, but it was the only one. Now we have the LV, Sandy Hook, 9/11, voting machine, Obama birthplace, Obama religion, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

You are wrong and grossly uninformed. I gave you a source and you glibly dismissed it.

Furthermore you clearly don't understand what a conspiracy is. You are blinded by staring at TV talking heads or something. I don't know.

Here is what thinking men know to be true:
1) Conspiracies exist and have existed since men first joined in political union.
2) The existence of false conspiracies does not make all conspiracies false.

No shiite, Sherlock. I know what a conspiracy is. I was speaking to the fact that many people seem to think that everything is a conspiracy. You gave me a link, and I said that it was a well known author. The only recent conspiracy that I believe is true is about Jeffrey Epstein's death. I believe he had help or was coerced into it when he was told that all his blackmail files had been found and destroyed and he was going to jail as a pedophile with no power. He then either hung himself or they hung him. Why his helper didn't immediately leave the country is beyond my comprehension.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It seems to me that everything being a conspiracy started out about the same time that "Q Anon" showed up.

You must be a teenager or something. Check out an author named A. Ralph Epperson

Nope, I'm 61 and never heard of him, like most people. I'm talking about widespread belief.

Okay, you are uninformed then. We are talking about conspiracy not widespread belief.

Some people have always believed in conspiracies. Back in 1963, there was the JFK one, but it was the only one. Now we have the LV, Sandy Hook, 9/11, voting machine, Obama birthplace, Obama religion, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

You are wrong and grossly uninformed. I gave you a source and you glibly dismissed it.

Furthermore you clearly don't understand what a conspiracy is. You are blinded by staring at TV talking heads or something. I don't know.

1) Conspiracies exist and have existed since men first joined in political union.

Conspiracy is an easy and convenient excuse for denial of truth to advance one's own agenda.

Last edited by 99guy; 01/09/21.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The more people involved in a conspiracy, the less the chances of it remaining secret for long.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Don't know much about Sandyhook shooting. Just that a nutty maladjusted mama's boy shot Mom and then went to an unguarded school and shot the place up. But the Las Vegas shooting had to have happened. There were thousands there to deny it. Now as to the shooter and whether there were others involved, that's a fair question. I don't believe in the humans walking on the moon story but it would be impossible to get by with something on earth among a well populated area with thousands of witnesses. The only questions are motive and accomplices. Sometimes motive just boils down to crazy which is very hard to defend against. Can't lock up crazies anymore. As an old colored man once told me "theys a heap o' people crankin off these days". I think he meant cracking up.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rem141r
idiots spouting horschit like this is why the right gets labeled as kooks. say this to the face of one of the parents whose little kid was shot by that psycho POS, you really need to step away and reevaluate.

When folks make statements like that it makes all gun owners look like morons. Two years ago there was an idiot on here trying to tell me the Thousand Oaks Borderline Bar and Grill mass shooting never happened. I live 2 minutes from there and believe me it did happen.

Ted
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What the left does is plan for a reaction when something bad happens. Sandy Hook, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Ft. Hood, and all the rest. They don't plan them but they do have a well developed plan for a fast reaction when something does happen. They didn't plan for George Floyd to die but when he did, they were ready to respond en masse with demonstrations, demands for police reform, etc. They know how to twist a tragedy to their own use and squeeze the most political juice from it. These tragedies are used as triggers to set off an explosion.

Good explanation. This is true. Sandy hook and vegas shooting not happening is insane. To many kooks on the internet. Info wars is a big reason for it. Too many pass around insane conspiracies and it makes the right look like lunatics

Just for a thought exercise, how do you know it happened?

I fully understand the point you are trying to make here. That being said. All the people involved are all in on it? No one willint to break free and tell the truth? Families with dead children all in on it? I mean somewhere along the line, a lie like that just isnt sustainable

I’ve never met any of them. I personally know no one who has. I cannot even say that they exist as real people. That’s where I am nowadays. If I did not witness it or know someone who did, I’m not in a position to completely believe it.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 99guy

Conspiracy is an easy and convenient excuse for denial of truth to advance one's own agenda.

Denial of conspiracy is an easy and convenient excuse for denial of truth to advance one's own agenda.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

No shiite, Sherlock. I know what a conspiracy is. I was speaking to the fact that many people seem to think that everything is a conspiracy. You gave me a link, and I said that it was a well known author. The only recent conspiracy that I believe is true is about Jeffrey Epstein's death. I believe he had help or was coerced into it when he was told that all his blackmail files had been found and destroyed and he was going to jail as a pedophile with no power. He then either hung himself or they hung him. Why his helper didn't immediately leave the country is beyond my comprehension.

You forget quickly. LOL 61? Maybe older.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by old_willys
Originally Posted by rem141r
idiots spouting horschit like this is why the right gets labeled as kooks. say this to the face of one of the parents whose little kid was shot by that psycho POS, you really need to step away and reevaluate.

When folks make statements like that it makes all gun owners look like morons. Two years ago there was an idiot on here trying to tell me the Thousand Oaks Borderline Bar and Grill mass shooting never happened. I live 2 minutes from there and believe me it did happen.

conspiracy kooks here that say such relatively recent
events didn't happen will on another thread tell you
their religious beliefs about alleged extraordinary events
from 2000 or more yrs ago... arguing till
blue in the face that such did happen.

Apparently it's only in recent times that humans learnt
to fake, fabricate and exaggerate narratives to suite
their own agenda.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 99guy

This makes perfect sense.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
From what has transpired in the last 4 years I have no doubt that Sandy Hook was a farce.

SNAKE!!!!

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Was driving down the interstate in Connecticut the last time I was in New England....
and there was an exit, the was Labeled US 6.... Sandy Hook....

so I took the exit and spent an afternoon there, touring the town...

Really nice place, with beautiful on New England homes, big houses, large well kept lawns etc..

Even took the time to talk to people about that school shooting.... even went and saw the school... it was summer time..
no one there, but visited it to see where it happened..

If it is a Hoax, then the entire town is in on it...

if it wasn't for the shooting I would have never gotten off the exit...

Nah its super secret gov cover up lol. Just ask some of thr nutty folks in here. Some people give our gov way more credit for being super smart than they deserve

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1moredeer, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.