Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Drug bust here in the neighborhood and after a read on the perps one has to wonder why these jerks were free to roam on our streets. If our laws have no teeth there is no deterrence...

The following subjects were arrested and charged:

- Mark Charles Weatherly, 20: Trafficking in methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance (heroin), possession of a controlled substance (buprenorphine), possession of a controlled substance (cannabis wax), possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a handcuff key, resisting arrest without violence and possession of paraphernalia. Weatherly also had an outstanding warrant for failure to appear for possession of paraphernalia. The sheriff ’s office noted he is a three-time convicted felon.
- Amy Susan Lyons, 49: Possession of paraphernalia.
- Jamey Laramee, 44: Possession of paraphernalia; he is a two-time convicted felon.
-Faith Marie Bergman, 42: Possession of a con-trolled substance, possession of cannabis under 20 grams, and possession of paraphernalia. She has three prior felony convictions.
- Louis Michael Lauro, 47: Possession of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis under 20 grams, possession of paraphernalia, and own/lease/rent a drug dwelling. She has four prior felony convictions.
-Shonda Lea Sergent, 33: Possession of a con-trolled substance, possession of paraphernalia and possession of cannabis under 20 grams. She has two prior felony convictions.
-Ashlee Rose Felsentreger, 26: Possession of paraphernalia.
- Richard Clarence Miller, 26: Possession of paraphernalia; four prior felony convictions.
-Shirley Rena Hughes, 28: Possession of paraphernalia; one prior felony conviction.
- Ormond Kenneth Revels, 49: Possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia. He has 14 prior felony convictions.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Beyond apathy, total failure of our justice systems from top to bottom are the causes of our present national malaise.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Beyond apathy, total failure of our justice systems from top to bottom are the causes of our present national malaise.

Jmo

It's not failure, it's the plan. Government turns the criminals loose, they commit more crimes and the Sheep beg for more laws. Rinse, lather and repeat.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think its time to find a penal island or country some where, drop these career criminals there and pay some third world country to care for them as they see fit !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should be death for heroin & meth dealers.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The peasants are truly stupid constantly crying for more and harsher punishment for themselves when they know their masters will always be happy to oblige since they'll never be affected in the least.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy
I think its time to find a penal island or country some where, drop these career criminals there and pay some third world country to care for them as they see fit !

I think that too kind for repeat offenders, but if that is the course taken may I suggest a couple of options?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island
[Linked Image from loopnewslive.blob.core.windows.net]

Maug Island looks good too.
[Linked Image from sail-world.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Our revolving door for criminals has always been a problem. Wait until Biden and the Democratic party bring Bail reform to the country. It is absolutely insane. Criminals commit a crime, get booked and then released to commit the same or a different crime. Some of them are getting arrested on a daily basis and released. The judges have ZERO discretion on keeping them in jail.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dan,
I have a guy who is under 35 and has over 70 arrests, more than 15 felonies including murder.....and he is free again.

The guy is a mess and a menace to society.....but maybe they'll fix him next time.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Prolly let out for the ‘rona.

Didn’t want them to catch the Chiner-one-niner in the slammer.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Drug bust here in the neighborhood and after a read on the perps one has to wonder why these jerks were free to roam on our streets. If our laws have no teeth there is no deterrence...

Read that story last night, we need new judges that understand who needs longer term sentences.

Hang'um High Howard will destroy an 18 year old kids life for smoking pot but merely smack the wrists of meth dealers, I don't get it.
The meth dealers and users in this county is like an infestation of cockroaches that never goes away.

Gotta suck to be a cop that keeps busting the same meth heads just to see the courts let them walk.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I think that too kind for repeat offenders, but if that is the course taken may I suggest a couple of options?

Silly Rabbit! smirk

Everyone knows Guam would tip over when too many people get in it...

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Jmo

It's not failure, it's the plan. Government turns the criminals loose, they commit more crimes and the Sheep beg for more laws. Rinse, lather and repeat.

Exactly. It's the expectation that gubmint is responsible for taking care of you, and gubmint welcomes the dependency with open arms..

While the entire premise of their charter is to protect you..

While they steal what's left of your rights and assets from you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone

H
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I'll second that motion!

Romans 5:1
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The dealers in hard drugs need to be gone but those with weed need to get their act together.

Amazing with that many priors walking the street.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jail should be a deterrent. Sadly it's not for these criminals.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I think drugs could be stopped but not by our current justice system. It's necessary to make dealing too dangerous or too unprofitable to be in. Right now, it's neither and never has been.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

I was thinking that one of the small Aleutian islands would be good...... with no snow boots or rain gear.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The "plan" is installing more of these pieces of human debris into small towns, suburbs and places where they obviously don't fit in well. A few thousand third worlders as well.

You have actual criminals in power; let that sink in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Starting with Biden, Schumer, Pelosi...Pence and the SCOTUS?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.