Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
jmh3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A friend that is typically level-headed just sent this to me. Apparently this is making the rounds on Facebook but I don’t open that app any more. I honestly don’t know what to say. People have gone full retard. This is getting as bad as the lefties that convinced themselves that Trump was going to start a nuclear war his first day in office. People are delusional.

A peaceful transition follows. Trump will NOT be appointed the 46th president of the United States on January 20, 2021. Trump will be appointed the 19th president of the United States on March 4
Let me explain,
You think you live in a nation called the United States. This nation did not exist before 1871 when the country ceased to be a nation and became a corporation owned by the City of London (whenever you see an American flag with gold fringes and gold peaks attached it represents the corporation NOT the country ).
This is why money never gets enough, always having financial difficulties.
That's why it seems that the law is always directed against the ordinary citizen while the elites can practically get away with murder without ever paying or even worse.
If Biden, Pelosi, Harris, Pence, etc They will be arrested for their crimes before January 20, there will be no one to assume the presidency of the United States. Since Trump was not certified as a winner by congress on January 6, he will not be able to remain in office.
If on January 20, there will be no president, the corporation called 'United States of America' will dissolve.
The army will be the defendant of the nation during these transitions.
People will be shown irrefutable evidence that the elections were rigged by foreign entities and that Trump won with a huge score.
Trump then will assume the Presidency as the 19th President of the United States (the last president elected was Ulyse S. The Great) before America becomes a Corporation.
The ultimate goal was to destroy the corporation established in 1871 and to restore America to the American people as a democratic republic as it was always meant to be.
The next month will be chaotic, make sure you have enough water and food, defend yourself as much as you can, stay home longer.
Respect the military's directions, they made an oath to the nation, not to the corporation established in 1871.
Be vigilant, pray, the country will return to you!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

------------------------
John
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Make's about as much sense as "Q".

Greg

Semper Fi
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Drugs.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's tied to a loan made when the Sovereign state was insolvent . From what I have read.
Supposedly a corporation was formed to facilitate the loan.

Perhaps tied or similar to this:
WSJ
Marsh v. Alabama SCotuUS ruled that a privately owned town could not restrict the distribution of religious material because the company was the deficit government.

Thin incorporated townships controlling town squares.

Is Twitter a town square?
Is AWS?
How does the Equal Access to Credit rule apply?
Is JP Morgan Chase violating the law by debanking conservatives?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Before you condemn this, attempt to study American History from it’s conception. While your at it study the Constitution. This is very hard to swallow, as it’s not what we were taught in school. I’m not yet convinced of it’s accuracy, but, neither do I completely ignore what very well be fact! Just not the facts we were taught!

I am skeptical of this as well, but will take some time to try and understand what is being said. If true, do I think that our present government will recognize this to be fact.....I highly doubt it. Likely, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.....laws mean nothing to the lawless!

For the very few of you that are Christians, you are Christians by Faith......as none of us have ever physically walked with God! Yet, a true Christian proclaims his belief by his Faith in God and in Christ! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This story has been around a long time. Back to the days of shortwave, at least. Elements of it, at least, may be true. True or not, it really doesn't matter. Tyrants don't care much for the finer points of the law. For them, the law is the king speaking. Trying to defeat the tyrant using legal trickery is not a recipe for success.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jmh3
A friend that is typically level-headed just sent this to me. Apparently this is making the rounds on Facebook but I don’t open that app any more. I honestly don’t know what to say. People have gone full retard. This is getting as bad as the lefties that convinced themselves that Trump was going to start a nuclear war his first day in office. People are delusional.

A peaceful transition follows. Trump will NOT be appointed the 46th president of the United States on January 20, 2021. Trump will be appointed the 19th president of the United States on March 4
Let me explain,
You think you live in a nation called the United States. This nation did not exist before 1871 when the country ceased to be a nation and became a corporation owned by the City of London (whenever you see an American flag with gold fringes and gold peaks attached it represents the corporation NOT the country ).
This is why money never gets enough, always having financial difficulties.
That's why it seems that the law is always directed against the ordinary citizen while the elites can practically get away with murder without ever paying or even worse.
If Biden, Pelosi, Harris, Pence, etc They will be arrested for their crimes before January 20, there will be no one to assume the presidency of the United States. Since Trump was not certified as a winner by congress on January 6, he will not be able to remain in office.
If on January 20, there will be no president, the corporation called 'United States of America' will dissolve.
The army will be the defendant of the nation during these transitions.
People will be shown irrefutable evidence that the elections were rigged by foreign entities and that Trump won with a huge score.
Trump then will assume the Presidency as the 19th President of the United States (the last president elected was Ulyse S. The Great) before America becomes a Corporation.
The ultimate goal was to destroy the corporation established in 1871 and to restore America to the American people as a democratic republic as it was always meant to be.
The next month will be chaotic, make sure you have enough water and food, defend yourself as much as you can, stay home longer.
Respect the military's directions, they made an oath to the nation, not to the corporation established in 1871.
Be vigilant, pray, the country will return to you!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

they keep moving the date back and making stuff up about why the new date will be real.....

the disturbing part is not is not that people type silly schidt on the internet, the disturbing part is that others believe it.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by dale06
Drugs.

😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😳😳🤪🤪

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Q people remind me of those who are still convinced that a fortune from the Nigerian prince will soon be deposited in their bank accounts. They just need to send him one more payment so he can tie up a few more loose ends.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The disturbing part is, many people blindly believe what they have been taught ......without questioning the validity of what they are taught. Correct or not, it should not be dismissed until vetted! Many will blindly follow the leader.....right into the proverbial gas chamber! The true indication of ignorance is the refusal to learn! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've even found some of those people that aren't members here.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You all owe me 4 minutes of my life back. Wtf is this? I can't believe you actually took the time to write it.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I get all my news from FaceBook.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
jmh3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by memtb

The disturbing part is, many people blindly believe what they have been taught ......without questioning the validity of what they are taught. Correct or not, it should not be dismissed until vetted! Many will blindly follow the leader.....right into the proverbial gas chamber! The true indication of ignorance is the refusal to learn! memtb

I agree with your point about blind belief. But this one doesn't require much vetting.

The US was not incorporated in 1871. Washington DC was incorporated in 1871 as a Federal Corporation and has its own (lower case) constitution. People misconstrue this.

There is a distinction between the "United States of America" (referring collectively to all states) and the United States (referring to the federal government) but the United States is not a corporation. It is, however, made up of the whole alphabet soup of agencies and some federal corporations (FDIC, GNMC, etc.). Again this causes confusion.

Once Congress was sworn in, the Presidential Succession Act governs what would happen if Biden and Harris were indicted. The entire line of succession would have to be gone before we even got to a constitutional crisis.

Even if that were to happen, martial law can only be imposed by a sitting President or Congress. If we had either, we would be back to the Succession Act.

Flags with gold fringes are flown in Admiralty courts.

The original colonies were incorporated under the law of England (London per the post), but that ended with the Revolution.

My problem with all of these internet theories is that people take snippets of truth and mix them in with complete horsescheit and make it so confusing that others buy in. You can google each separate part and find just enough truth to make it sound credible.

I do agree that it never hurts to study history.

------------------------
John
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/two-us-constitutions Part of the op-ed is correct if we knew the whole truth we would all cross the rubicon

I AM AMERICA!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

126 members (3333vl, 44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 12 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,749
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.