Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by BCBC
Originally Posted by Stophel
Over my lifetime, I have watched America literally crumble before my eyes. I am a stranger in a strange and wicked land. Most people today don't see it. They don't understand why anyone would complain... I mean, they have comfortable homes, and television, and to them everything is hunky dory... because they've gone along with everything over the years, to them, everything is wonderful. Nothing has changed... and if it has, it's only changed for the better! They simply are not capable of understanding those of us who say things have changed for the worse. No matter how you try to explain it to them. Their perspective is entirely different.

Life is not all about comfort. It's not all about money. It's not all about stuff. A nation is more than its prosperity. It's about society, community, culture, morality. Most today have pretty much abandoned those things. Even "conservatism" itself has devolved into pretty much only caring about low taxes and more-or-less opposing (too much, too quick) gun control. That's about it. What is the modern "conservative" stance on sodomy? Abortion? Miscegeny? Public decency? Same-sex "marriage"? Multiculturalism? ... etc. At best, the modern "conservative" just pays a little lip service to these issues. Most of these things that conservatives used to be against, are simply ignored, or even have now become integral parts of "conservatism". Things conservatives used to be for are now derided and mocked (to say the least). What is left to conserve?

Yeah, I survived the obamanation... but America didn't. Thinking all will be just fine after Harris/Biden because "hey, we always came out ok before!" is foolish and sad. And if someone thinks this way, there is probably no way they could ever be convinced otherwise.

This is a really good post.

It is.

I just wonder, Mr. Stophel...would you agree with me that one of the major causes of decay was the sexual revolution? Not looking for an argument, just wonder how much we think alike.

Certainly. It didn't start our decay (that's been going for a hundred years or more), but it was a big step. See how it has led to the wussification of men, and the empty lives of so many "strong, independent women", who "don't need a man". And little boys can't grow up being boys anymore... they need sensitivity training. When the good, old fashioned nuclear family goes, everything goes. What is the "conservative" position on this today??? Is there even one??

As far as I am concerned, there is, but advocating against all the free pussy you can handle is not a popular stance in most places and will generally only earn you only scoffs around here, at least among the vocal bunch.

If I was here for affirmation, that might bother me but I just don't GAF.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by mathman
It'll all get better if we'd just "reach across the aisle" and "bring people together" ....

Yeah, right.

I promise I will NEVER advocate that!❗️

I’m more a Conan guy

As usual, post is going astray.

Who has a plan (serious legit strategy) to unseat the Dems?

And replace them with what?

There is no republican party with out Trump.

Reagan and Trump both came outside the Party. There are bound to be more within and outside.

Who was Obama in 2000? State Senator, community Organizer.

We need to shake the bushes and get to work finding/ developing one.

Once again guys, time to make strategy and work.

The Dems did just that starting 2016. I’m not opposed to turning Alinsky back on them.
Target House and Senate seats, get some candidates with charisma, do away with mail in voting in the 30 states we control, and work the get out the vote fir 2022.

Beyond that, try to cheer up, guys. Is the Dems can do it, so can we but you’ll never win without a plan and effort.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Survival at this stage equates to handcuffing the corporate oligarchs and vastly reducing the power of the federal government. Voting is no longer a success path for either of those aims. We're about to get the future we deserve, and I don't think we're going to like it.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Not only did I live through the obama, the clintons, the bush years...

I survived the jimmy carter years !!!

In God We Trust
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whistle while you work...

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Hatari,

You are clueless in regards to the current situation.

To claim it's comparable to the Obama era is laughable. And stupid.

I couldn't agree more.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith
Not only did I live through the obama, the clintons, the bush years...

I survived the jimmy carter years !!!

Well, Dave, existing on negative freedoms ain’t nothing to brag about.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
To all the people saying "Trump lost because of this", or "Trump lost because of that".

Trump got a minimum of 75 million votes. That's not a losing tally.

Trump did not lose. Period.

Anybody that says otherwise is a liar, or ignorant, or both.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Forever stuck in a 47 to 49.999 percent or closer election battle. So close please come out and try again if you just try a little harder!!! Lol

But never squeezing it out to win. Almost like a Yokozuna vs hulk hogan match, the hulkster never going to lose.

Last edited by visalia6mm; 01/11/21.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I don’t remember prior to Obama winning, a summer fillled with riots and distruction of businesses and politicians all over the country encouraging it.

I don’t remember cops getting hit in the head with bricks and a VP candidate telling them to keep going and to never stop.

I don’t remember a media and political party making it normal to stay home and if you go in public hiding your face so they could make large amounts of people think voting by mail was ok.

I don’t remember then disabling all channels of communication for the right on the internet.

I could go on with more examples of straight commie [bleep] that wouldn’t have been tolerated in 2008.

Obama despite his liberal commie black ass was a well spoken charismatic candidate, a lot of people liked him and saw him as a new idea after dealing with Bush’s and Clinton’s. Biden is the polar opposite of that, nobody likes him. And people think he won? GMAFB

Last edited by Hypocrite; 01/11/21.
IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by deflave
Hatari,

You are clueless in regards to the current situation.

To claim it's comparable to the Obama era is laughable. And stupid.

I couldn't agree more.

Please explain further. you have my attention.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
River...not saying it should be done. Just illustrating that talk is cheap.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Guys,

I intentionally wrote a controversial and provocative post. This place has been in collective funk for over 2 months. There are great guys here outside the trolls but virtually everybody is on the verge of suicide watch.

I wanted to get people talking, thinking, working on strategy to counter the current situation. I'm pleased to see we've got people engaged, and I don't mind the flames because many are from guys I like and follow. Yes, even Flave. I enjoy he stuff as much as everyone else. He's quick witted and clever. So I wrote a controversy piece. Guess what? Editors have Op Ed writers do that all the time "Hey, we need to stir up the readers. Write something to stir them up."

I thank you all for participating and getting things moving off of the pity party parade.

There is a path back to GOP power. Crying about the election is NOT the path. The Romney/Ryan route is NOT the path. The Dems started their strategy the week after the 2016 election. Their first moves were the Resist! and Obstruct! battlecry, the Pink Pussy Parade organization, and launched Russian Collusion. They went "all in" immediately.

The GOP needs to go "all in" immediately. They need to throw Alinsky right back at them. The GOP controls 30 states. Use them. Trump appoint 3 to the SC and 350 to the Federal bench. Use them.

I wish every conservative and every GOP lawmaker and strategist would watch this clip once a day until the 2022 election. If you want to understand what it takes to beat the Dems, it is to go "all in". use the Courts (like they do), use your people in power in your states (like they do). Most of all, understand that they will not quit, so get serious.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is a path back to GOP power.

I'm not sure you're really reading anyone else's posts.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I don’t remember prior to Obama winning, a summer fillled with riots and distruction of businesses and politicians all over the country encouraging it.

I don’t remember cops getting hit in the head with bricks and a VP candidate telling them to keep going and to never stop.

I don’t remember a media and political party making it normal to stay home and if you go in public hiding your face so they could make large amounts of people think voting by mail was ok.

I don’t remember then disabling all channels of communication for the right on the internet.

I could go on with more examples of straight commie [bleep] that wouldn’t have been tolerated in 2008.

Obama despite his liberal commie black ass was a well spoken charismatic candidate, a lot of people liked him and saw him as a new idea after dealing with Bush’s and Clinton’s. Biden is the polar opposite of that, nobody likes him. And people think he won? GMAFB

OK, I'll reply to one more before moving back to the game.

Obama was in office from 2008-2016.

You, my friend, seem to have forgotten Ferguson. You, my friend, have seem to haveforgotten Baltimore. You, my friend do realize that Twitter and Facebook and Google weren't the giants they are today back in 2008, but have seemed to have forgotten the complete partisan shift for CNN and MSNBC, NBS AND the late night comics all to become complete propaganda arms of the Democrat Party during the Obama years. If you are willing to look, the forces were at work during Obama's term. They just went all in after 2016.

Now after that, back to my original intent - which was to get people thinking and talking. You did, so thank you for joining in. You brought something to the table. We just had a spirited discussion. We don't have to agree. In this piece, maybe I don't buy all of it either, but I want people to stop the pity party and start thinking. At least you spelled out your thoughts and your position. I appreciate your addition to the discussion. You thought about it. +1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RufusG
There is a path back to GOP power.

I'm not sure you're really reading anyone else's posts.

lolol,,.,..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
To all the people saying "Trump lost because of this", or "Trump lost because of that".

Trump got a minimum of 75 million votes. That's not a losing tally.

It is if your opponent gets more.

Nobody has ever gotten more than 75 million votes in an American Presidential election.

Bush won in 2004 with 62 million.

Obama won with 65 million once and 69 million the other time.

Trump won with 62 million.

We're supposed to believe that Biden got 81 million votes?

No. That didn't happen.

75 million votes was the largest number of votes ever cast for a Presidential candidate except for the "alleged" 81 million votes that Biden got.

75 million votes is a landslide victory.

was that more votes than George Washington got?

Asking for a friend....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by visalia6mm
Forever stuck in a 47 to 49.999 percent or closer election battle. So close please come out and try again if you just try a little harder!!! Lol

But never squeezing it out to win. Almost like a Yokozuna vs hulk hogan match, the hulkster never going to lose.

Squoze it out just fine 4 years ago, and called it massive.

Originally Posted by 2016
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.

A statement from his transition team on Friday, in response to reports of the CIA assessment, said, "The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

Trump also said in his Fox interview, "I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Without reading all the posts just the last few... the GOP is dead, on the national level they have divorced themselves from the voter base they supposedly represented. They partnered in the great fraud... besides SD and a few state districts, they will not win national seats in upcoming elections on fair voting. Either the established politicians will have to change parties to democrat and primary their opponents, or make backroom deals with the vote manipulators to keep their seats and a much more minor role.

Trump needs to create a mainstream media outlet, social media outlet and a separate freedom, constitution, patriot party... all would be immediately popular and dominate the national landscape.

The GOP is dead...

Kent

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I am still alive, and can see what is coming back again multiplied. Got what I need for a while, hopefully I will survive this phase as well. Eventually the pendulum will go back to center.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (10gaugemag, 17Fan, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 257_X_50, 48 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,743
Posts18,495,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.