Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What Hatari said in the OP is spot on, IF our elections still have any integrity to them. There is only one way to find out and that is to VOTE. All this crap about never voting again, never voting for another Republican, etc. is simply foolishness. Vote for the best Republican candidate in the primaries, then vote for the winner of the Republican primary in the general. The worst Republican is still far better than the best Democrat. If the elections are rigged, all it has cost you is a stroll to the voting booth. If you stay home, then the Evil Ones have won, with or without election fraud.

Having said that, I can't help but wonder why it is that we have to find better candidates, while they seem to field bigger and bigger idiots and yet still win.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
What Hatari said in the OP is spot on, IF our elections still have any integrity to them. There is only one way to find out and that is to VOTE. All this crap about never voting again, never voting for another Republican, etc. is simply foolishness. Vote for the best Republican candidate in the primaries, then vote for the winner of the Republican primary in the general. The worst Republican is still far better than the best Democrat. If the elections are rigged, all it has cost you is a stroll to the voting booth. If you stay home, then the Evil Ones have won, with or without election fraud.

Having said that, I can't help but wonder why it is that we have to find better candidates, while they seem to field bigger and bigger idiots and yet still win.

Your last paragraph is a small wonder ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Agree that we still have to vote. Now for the choose better candidates part as I said in an earlier reply, Jesus himself would have lost with all the voter and voting fraud. The big question is how do you fix the voting fraud in the big liberal cities?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Seriously....whats the fugging difference?

I am not saying that Trump was a poor Republican...I am saying he was a piss poor Republican.

That is why he was the Best Republican President of my lifetime.

Jeebus....we need a whole fleet of McConnells, McCains, Romneys and Grahams......that'll save us!

As if getting fugged to death by a Republican is better than a Democrat.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
#1Obama was consumed with his legacy bill Obama care.
#2 if DC and Puerto Rico are made into States, the Dems will control everything -FOREVER.
#3 read number 2

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I was the left I'd run someone like Attila the Hun meets nurse Ratchet in the next election because no one from our side will be showing up.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

The country is increasingly full of idiots who vote for them.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Huntz
#1Obama was consumed with his legacy bill Obama care.
#2 if DC and Puerto Rico are made into States, the Dems will control everything -FOREVER.
#3 read number 2

#2 is everything.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In 6 months DJT will be as forgettable as Sarah Palin.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The tidy little bow on this package of very solid reasoning is that bitem supposedly got all these votes AND lost 18 out of 19 bellwether counties. This, lads, is NOT possible. States can not get back hundreds of thousand more ballots than they sent out. That is just part of it. You've seen the videos of them cheating, BIG. Trump WON in a landslide and the biggest mistake we can make is to be gaslighted into believing that he lost and that it was a fair election. It was crooked as hell.

Hatari has a good point about it taking many people to do this. I doubt it takes that many but they have been perfecting the cheat for 60 years that I know of. That is what a democrat machine is. It's in place, well oiled and rehearsed. If we had a FBI these people would be behind bars. The DOJ can't rattle this cage because they are owned by the zoo keepers. It IS big and rotten but solidly in place. They did it!

The good news is that TRUMP WON. The challenge is not the "get out the vote"; the challenge is how to stop the cheat. Never take your eye off that ball.

Correct, and well said.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by deflave

First off, I'm not a "fairly intelligent guy." I'm a hyper-intelligent guy,

LOL

First off if you were as smart as you think you are you wouldn't have to tell folks how smart you think you are.

TFF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by hatari
Why don’t you bring on an intelligent response comparing and contrasting how Obama’s time is so different. Show me! Tell how it is just a little over 4 years when Obama was in office and now things are impossibly different?

Demographic shifts and tipping points.

The California that gave us Ronald Reagan no longer exists, a Reagan today in Ca wouldn’t even make to the head of the Screen Actors Guild.

We’ve been watching it for decades in Texas. A relatively unknown big city New Yorker won the State over Hillary Clinton by 9% in 2016, a proven President Trump with an incumbent advantage only won it by 5% in 2020, and I haven’t heard of allegations of voter fraud here sufficient to make a 4% gain.

In 2018 an incumbent Senator Cruz squeaked by a Robert Francis O’Rourke by just 2%, this was in Texas.

Pendulums do swing, but the goalposts are drifting Left.

Surprisingly well said. Did someone knock off Birdwatcher and take over his Campfire account?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's no doubt that demographics are being intentionally manipulated by the Communists. But I don't see why that would make any difference when elections are being stolen.

Since watching the clusterfug of the 2020 presidential election I'm suspicious of any election that has taken place in the last 10 years, or so.

Kentucky's Republican Governor lost to a Democrat by an extremely thin margin, yet virtually every other state position was won by Republicans.

It doesn't make sense. How many people are going to vote Republican for every candidate on the ballot except for the Governor?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Like I said, for 60 years that I know of. But, until now, even that had its limits. No more.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Reagan and Trump both came outside the Party. There are bound to be more within and outside.

Who was Obama in 2000? State Senator, community Organizer.

We need to shake the bushes and get to work finding/ developing one.
Shake your own bush. What are you running for?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Brother Hat, you’ve been Miss Lynn’d here in this thread .

I’m trying to drag this bunch out of a collective depression.

I’m trying to engage outside of despair.

I took the time to lay out one possible strategy to get guys thinking and more positive.

We’ve got a great bunch here outside of the trolls that need a pick me up.

Unfortunately, it looks like it’s too close to the election to pick many up.

Too bad. Next stage after despair will be rage, then resignation then I hope determination.

I see a lot of capitulation. I tried a little pep talk. A few took it for what it was. That’s good by me.
You fancy yourself a leader, but you're going in the wrong direction, hoss.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's no doubt that demographics are being intentionally manipulated by the Communists. But I don't see why that would make any difference when elections are being stolen.

Since watching the clusterfug of the 2020 presidential election I'm suspicious of any election that has taken place in the last 10 years, or so.

Kentucky's Republican Governor lost to a Democrat by an extremely thin margin, yet virtually every other state position was won by Republicans.

It doesn't make sense. How many people are going to vote Republican for every candidate on the ballot except for the Governor?

I agree and without going back and quoting you will say your summary of the basic stats indicating a steal was great.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only peaceful options I see are to get involved in local politics and schools. For instance, cops are only as good as who they answer to. Make sure they answer to conservatives. Next, unmercifully hound your local school board about the crap they push on the kids like the 1619 Project, social justice, and the LGBT agenda. Make a fugging scene about that! Demand they drop bad text books, even if it means teaching from notes.
Follow the Prog playbook and declare your area a conservative sanctuary.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Why don’t you bring on an intelligent response comparing and contrasting how Obama’s time is so different. Show me! Tell how it is just a little over 4 years when Obama was in office and now things are impossibly different?

Demographic shifts and tipping points.

The California that gave us Ronald Reagan no longer exists, a Reagan today in Ca wouldn’t even make to the head of the Screen Actors Guild.

We’ve been watching it for decades in Texas. A relatively unknown big city New Yorker won the State over Hillary Clinton by 9% in 2016, a proven President Trump with an incumbent advantage only won it by 5% in 2020, and I haven’t heard of allegations of voter fraud here sufficient to make a 4% gain.

In 2018 an incumbent Senator Cruz squeaked by a Robert Francis O’Rourke by just 2%, this was in Texas.

Pendulums do swing, but the goalposts are drifting Left.

Your political posts are the best when you don't login.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The only peaceful options I see are to get involved in local politics and schools. For instance, cops are only as good as who they answer to. Make sure they answer to conservatives. Next, unmercifully hound your local school board about the crap they push on the kids like the 1619 Project, social justice, and the LGBT agenda. Make a fugging scene about that! Demand they drop bad text books, even if it means teaching from notes.
Follow the Prog playbook and declare your area a conservative sanctuary.

I hear you, Pard but that goose has been cooked, eaten and run through the azzhole.

Most here are running around talking smack and they couldn’t scchitt in a #3 washtub.

Better quit looking at and over analyzing the past and start looking at where we now are and at what’s coming down the road at full speed.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

249 members (264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 28 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,875
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.