Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
What was Ghandi's plan? Passive resistance IIRC.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I think people who see civil war in the near future - are the people who want civil war in the near future!

I think people who see civil war in the future are the people that would prefer to have the system with its “checks and balances” correct itself and check its powers. People that are concerned about freedom are right to be concerned.

Nobody wants war but we damn sure demand freedom and the recognition of our God given rights. If war is the only option then what else do you suggest we do? Nothing? Lie down and roll over? GMAFB

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I think people who see civil war in the near future - are the people who want civil war in the near future!

You call that thinking? Far from it. There would be no talk of any of this if we were not staring at a leftist takeover of the country.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 445guy
What would happen if on Bidens big day all of Trumps people took the Week Off..The whole week..Dont protest dont riot dont screem and yell..Just stay home tell the boss you are sick..Get stuff done at home,clean the basement..do stuff youve been putting off.,.,At the end of the week go back to work..Give it a few months .If the stupidty dont get better,.,Do a second Week.,.Back in the mid 70,s the truckers went on strike basicly they stayed home..Within days Everbody was bitching to everyone,.
.What you would do would be cut off all income in taxes and also in big company,s For a whole week...think about what would happen if you stayed away from your job for a week...,.Right now I dont think you can get fired from your job by being scared of covid 19 or feeling bad and waiting for a test,... Might be a idea.,., beats shooting your next door neighbor!!!

Hmm, it's food for thought, cops used to get "blue flu" every time their panties got twisted.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
this ammo shortage is NOT due to covid, new gun owners or the last election. There will most likely be a huge push by the left, aided or at least not thwarted by the GOP, to go for the whole enchilada pretty quick. They have momentum. They smell blood.
Don't look for any help from your local police or National Guard. They will follow orders. There will be no resupply, or logistics. Run what you brung, so to speak. This won't be pretty.

Sam......

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by ldholton
May not be average , but 56 old , 6'4" 230 under a 7 minute mile easy , list of names and addresses in my area of mouth peice liberals. Just waiting fof the go ... highly pissed not exactly a rookie.

I call bs. I'm 41, 5'9" 175 and haven't run a 7 minute mile in 20 years even in boot camp. No way I could now due to injury but even as a candidate in the Navy my best time was 7:01 so unless you're a super star I'd wager that's hot air. 7 minute mile easy with that frame? I'm a skeptic at any age

Curious how you respond.

You might want to look up finish times from athletes competing in the Senior class in Triathlon, Duathlon, 5K and 10K races across the whole country, and reevaluate your view point.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This aint gaining any traction yet but.....Our nation desperately needs God. Still may be a civil war but at least we'd have the help the founders had.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I’m 6’2”. Last mile I ran was in boot camp. 4:22, and I got beat. Running didn’t appeal so I went to flight school. Not near as sweaty.

Wow, and if that was in boots, that was really BA!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
As to the OPs question I am reminded of the saying “The first casualty of war is truth”. Seems we are neck deep in it but not acknowledging it. Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Headline a bit ago: McConnell signaling he's ok with impeachment. Yep, that'll really calm things down.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
May not be average , but 56 old , 6'4" 230 under a 7 minute mile easy , list of names and addresses in my area of mouth peice liberals. Just waiting fof the go ... highly pissed not exactly a rookie.

I call bs. I'm 41, 5'9" 175 and haven't run a 7 minute mile in 20 years even in boot camp. No way I could now due to injury but even as a candidate in the Navy my best time was 7:01 so unless you're a super star I'd wager that's hot air. 7 minute mile easy with that frame? I'm a skeptic at any age

Curious how you respond.

Call what you want i was running 7 minute miles at 50 years old when preparing for elk hunts

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 445guy
What would happen if on Bidens big day all of Trumps people took the Week Off..The whole week..Dont protest dont riot dont screem and yell..Just stay home tell the boss you are sick..Get stuff done at home,clean the basement..do stuff youve been putting off.,.,At the end of the week go back to work..Give it a few months .If the stupidty dont get better,.,Do a second Week.,.Back in the mid 70,s the truckers went on strike basicly they stayed home..Within days Everbody was bitching to everyone,.
.What you would do would be cut off all income in taxes and also in big company,s For a whole week...think about what would happen if you stayed away from your job for a week...,.Right now I dont think you can get fired from your job by being scared of covid 19 or feeling bad and waiting for a test,... Might be a idea.,., beats shooting your next door neighbor!!!

Oooh, I really like this! Maybe we should try it.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 01/12/21.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dubePA
Headline a bit ago: McConnell signaling he's ok with impeachment. Yep, that'll really calm things down.

That China loving POS is simply trying to stay in good graces with the deep state knowing that THEY are the “constituents” that he serves and must please, THEY are who will “re-elect” him and “he” knows it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
But I thought China Joe was the great unity honcho and we're all gonna genuflect and sing "Kumbaya" and live in peace and harmony while we give up our rights in the name of "public safety", global warming, anti-racism, and world peace. Now shut up and comply, peasant. You know what happens to domestic terrorists and enemies of the state. Why; they're a threat to our democracy.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Curious how you respond.

LMAO , in my best approached the 4 min mark , at like 13 did a 2 mile run under 15min . Think what you want , but pretty sure you'll never keep up ..

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The peoples representatives can vote for and get communism. The people have the final say. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE FINAL POWER.
Take off the rose colored glasses and meet reality. America is done. Unless Trump really does have the military!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 65BR
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I’m 6’2”. Last mile I ran was in boot camp. 4:22, and I got beat. Running didn’t appeal so I went to flight school. Not near as sweaty.

Wow, and if that was in boots, that was really BA!

Had to run under 18 minutes for three miles to max the PFT run when I was in. So 5:xx min/milex3

I did it.

Now, at 50, I'm more of an 8-9 min/mile running in the summer, spin bike in the winter kinda guy.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
virtually no one thinks that the communist/deep state takeover is really in progress. In 90 days or so, maybe some more will wake up.

YOU GET IT,.....the Democratic feign of terror has begun.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Too bad you really don't give a schitt.
My dear, of course I care. I'm at my wits end though. Did we leave trump hanging, or did he leave us hanging?
watch4bear posted 36 times on January 11 and hasn't been heard from since. There have been numerous posts on the NRA and Wayne LaPierre and not a peep out of him. If somebody knows where he lives would you go by and see if he is decomposing. I've been worried sick but Alaska is a long trip for me.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It’s been kinda peaceful not reading him repeat the same tired line over and over and over and over

Let sleeping dogs lie

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.