Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Why hasn't someone mentioned this before?

You'd think there'd be 40 or 50 threads on this by now.

Thankfully, each and every one of them has contributed greatly to alleviating the problem.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why hasn't someone mentioned this before?

You'd think there'd be 40 or 50 threads on this by now.

Thankfully, each and every one of them has contributed greatly to alleviating the problem.

A few dozen more and we will have thrown of the shackles of The Most Recent Greatest Ammo Shortage of the Week

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Yes I'm aware this has been going on for months and quickly getting more scarce. But its seems to have come to a point where the tiny bit that was trickling out has stopped.

And with Biden almost into stolen office now you really thought it wouldn't get worse? Everyone is buying anything even if they don't need. Not to mention the fuggin scalpers again too.

I'm amazed when people are amazed. We've been through a few cycles of this before unless you are just totally new and young you should have expected it.

I'm unamazed when others are unamazed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ledvm
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I really don’t buy the “reasons” we are being given for the almost complete dearth of ammunition and components. Someone turned off the spigot.

I really would like to know the truth as well. The American Rifleman just put out that the makers are running flat-out. Seems strange to me.

Don't you know? There is no more truth, only "fake news." So put on your tin foil hats, and deal with it.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
What's the situation on 22lr?

Are reloading supplies also scarce?

If you call not being able to find bullets and primers scarce, then yes.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really don’t buy the “reasons” we are being given for the almost complete dearth of ammunition and components. Someone turned off the spigot.

I really would like to know the truth as well. The American Rifleman just put out that the makers are running flat-out. Seems strange to me.

Don't you know? There is no more truth, only "fake news." So put on your tin foil hats, and deal with it.

There is definitely no source of reliable news that I know of.

If you have one...please share.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As if it wasnt hard enough to find...it now seems there is virtual no new rifle of shotgun hunting ammo hitting the net or shelves as of last week. There for the last several weeks if was able to be found online by frequent looking. I'm seeing nothing now except for sky high priced stuff and odd ball stuff no one can use. What gives?

Midwayusa and ammoseek have it if you’re willing to pay up to 4$+per round for hunting ammunition.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker
As if it wasnt hard enough to find...it now seems there is virtual no new rifle of shotgun hunting ammo hitting the net or shelves as of last week. There for the last several weeks if was able to be found online by frequent looking. I'm seeing nothing now except for sky high priced stuff and odd ball stuff no one can use. What gives?
Most hunting ammo is made in limited runs right before hunting season. Hunting season is mostly over so no more until August or so.

Funny post, are you a Biden voter? So why then in normal times there is ammo on the shelves year around? The mere fact ammunition is hard to come by should appear ominous to you. If you were a thinker you would have some idea why.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Yep after so many "stories" from FOX, crazy theories from any of the news sources we usually watch I agree reliable news sources are non existent. Part of it lies in the current 24 hour news cycle does not give so called journalists time to vet their stories. Like the one about raiding a server in Frankfurt. Or that special forces stole Pelosi's laptop.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Personally, I only believe 1) what I can see for myself and 2) what Mule Deer posts.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In a local sporting goods dept. recently about the only thing I saw was a few boxes of 6mm ARC. Hell; I have yet to even see a 6mm ARC chambered rifle. No wonder they had some of that ammo in stock.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I found 7.62x39 and 350 Legend on the shelf at a local Academy, nothing else.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

Yep after so many "stories" from FOX, crazy theories from any of the news sources we usually watch I agree reliable news sources are non existent. Part of it lies in the current 24 hour news cycle does not give so called journalists time to vet their stories. Like the one about raiding a server in Frankfurt. Or that special forces stole Pelosi's laptop.
OANN. Newsmax I think. Might be the only two but we don't watch news period.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10ring1, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 58 invisible), 14,706 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,174
Posts18,543,076
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.