Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Here is a reply I sent to a friend who asked, "Whose side are you on?".

I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced.

Trouble is there is not much left of his "side". He certainly would not have suffered the indignity of being impeached TWICE and the second time with significant bi-partisan support. Not much chance he will be convicted in the Senate but there will be significant bi-partisan support for conviction, much more than the first time. And, all of this impeachment crap because of what those azzhole "patriots" did. No other reason.

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat. After he leaves office his life will be consumed fighting civil and criminal charges. His financial empire is crumbling. Powerful friends and allies, including his wife, are deserting him. All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me who do not have the money, influence, or votes to help him.

I would not be surprised if he fled this country to live in exile in a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess. Maybe we will visit him in exile. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

If you ever studied ancient Greek mythology you might agree.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only 75 to 80 million people in the USA on Trump's side. Yet another swing and miss.

It wouldn't surprise me if you really voted for Biden, shixtbag.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
What criminal charges will he face ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Telling the truth is hubris? He was up against swamp dwellers and backstabbers in both parties, plus the media. One of his biggest successes was exposing that fact. A lot of "conservative" heroes were laid bare.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I shouldn’t joke, I shouldn’t joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said at the time.

"My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I worry Trump listened to Alex Jones more than he should have. Trump's policies were a lot better than his rhetoric but the media and democrats were out to get him. I think if he hadn't fallen for their bait especially after he was elected then he would have been better off.

Trump and Alex Jones

Quando omni flunkus moritati
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump asked his supporters to meet in DC on Jan 6. This is after he supposedly “lost” the election. Look at the picture to get the outcome of that request.

I believe the main reason for the current DC lockdown is to avoid an embarrassingly small crowd that will show up for Biden. Which is another artifact of a stolen election.

No other politician in the US can come even remotely close to doing this. The Ds don’t dislike Trump, they are insanely jealous of his power. Real power. Not Soros paid for BS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whiptail

I worry Trump listened to Alex Jones more than he should have. Trump's policies were a lot better than his rhetoric but the media and democrats were out to get him. I think if he hadn't fallen for their bait especially after he was elected then he would have been better off.

Trump and Alex Jones
Austin? Bwaaahaha

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat.

In about 2 years after Biden and his merry band of tards get through wrecking the country, you might be surprised.

I hear they are pushing for $15 an hour minimum wage. Buy stock in robots and kiosks.

I can hear the kiddies now in about 10 years........."Daddy did humans really work in McDonalds when you were young"?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
Trump asked his supporters to meet in DC on Jan 6. This is after he supposedly “lost” the election. Look at the picture to get the outcome of that request.

I believe the main reason for the current DC lockdown is to avoid an embarrassingly small crowd that will show up for Biden. Which is another artifact of a stolen election.

No other politician in the US can come even remotely close to doing this. The Ds don’t dislike Trump, they are insanely jealous of his power. Real power. Not Soros paid for BS.

Hear-hear.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Read an article this morning claiming that the pro Trump movement is an insurgency...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not classic Greek tragedy. Plenty of hubris - and not only from DT - but no Greek tragedy ever included the level of ideological corruption/retaliation and sophisticated machina implemented by the ideologues.

I am on the side of those who believe in and support the Constitution as intended.conceived and written. DT has shown considerable support for that and has done so in the face of the above. I favor his efforts.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Spanx do you still have a facebook acct?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Trump and Alex Jones
Austin? Bwaaahaha

Correct, Alex Jones lives in Austin and has for more than 20 years.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Gofuckyourself

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris.

He was never going to be accepted by anyone on the left. He most assuredly did himself a disservice with more independent minded people by picking fights he should not have. Fighting on stage with Dr. Fauci was dumb. Picking fights with entertainers like Lebron was dumb. The comments he made about John McCain were a horrible miscalculation that cost himself and Republicans dearly. Arizona is no longer red, and he owns that. Arizonans of all flavors revered McCain. Him schidting on McCain's grave made a few on the right happy, but he didn't need to that to stay in their good graces. Ultimately his mouth and his arrogance cost him.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Trump and Alex Jones

The fact he would listen to him at all speaks volumes

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Here is a reply I sent to a friend who asked, "Whose side are you on?".

I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced.

Trouble is there is not much left of his "side". He certainly would not have suffered the indignity of being impeached TWICE and the second time with significant bi-partisan support. Not much chance he will be convicted in the Senate but there will be significant bi-partisan support for conviction, much more than the first time. And, all of this impeachment crap because of what those azzhole "patriots" did. No other reason.

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat. After he leaves office his life will be consumed fighting civil and criminal charges. His financial empire is crumbling. Powerful friends and allies, including his wife, are deserting him. All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me who do not have the money, influence, or votes to help him.

I would not be surprised if he fled this country to live in exile in a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess. Maybe we will visit him in exile. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

If you ever studied ancient Greek mythology you might agree.

spanky, what is your purpose for posting this drivel?

.... like tears in the rain
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris.

He was never going to be accepted by anyone on the left. He most assuredly did himself a disservice with more independent minded people by picking fights he should not have. Fighting on stage with Dr. Fauci was dumb. Picking fights with entertainers like Lebron was dumb. The comments he made about John McCain were a horrible miscalculation that cost himself and Republicans dearly. Arizona is no longer red, and he owns that. Arizonans of all flavors revered McCain. Him schidting on McCain's grave made a few on the right happy, but he didn't need to that to stay in their good graces. Ultimately his mouth and his arrogance cost him.

You should have stopped writing after the first sentence.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS

That right there is what the left fear.

I’m surprised hiden Biden hasn’t pushed to moved the inauguration to virtual / televised only.
Least they can lie about the crowds them.

The one that left him, never were with him.

You, fireball, tons of others. Jumped ship when the others did.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.