Home
Posted By: Spanokopitas Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Here is a reply I sent to a friend who asked, "Whose side are you on?".

I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced.

Trouble is there is not much left of his "side". He certainly would not have suffered the indignity of being impeached TWICE and the second time with significant bi-partisan support. Not much chance he will be convicted in the Senate but there will be significant bi-partisan support for conviction, much more than the first time. And, all of this impeachment crap because of what those azzhole "patriots" did. No other reason.

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat. After he leaves office his life will be consumed fighting civil and criminal charges. His financial empire is crumbling. Powerful friends and allies, including his wife, are deserting him. All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me who do not have the money, influence, or votes to help him.

I would not be surprised if he fled this country to live in exile in a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess. Maybe we will visit him in exile. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

If you ever studied ancient Greek mythology you might agree.
Only 75 to 80 million people in the USA on Trump's side. Yet another swing and miss.

It wouldn't surprise me if you really voted for Biden, shixtbag.
What criminal charges will he face ?
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Telling the truth is hubris? He was up against swamp dwellers and backstabbers in both parties, plus the media. One of his biggest successes was exposing that fact. A lot of "conservative" heroes were laid bare.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
"I shouldn’t joke, I shouldn’t joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said at the time.

"My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know."
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

I worry Trump listened to Alex Jones more than he should have. Trump's policies were a lot better than his rhetoric but the media and democrats were out to get him. I think if he hadn't fallen for their bait especially after he was elected then he would have been better off.

Trump and Alex Jones
Posted By: RAS Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Trump asked his supporters to meet in DC on Jan 6. This is after he supposedly “lost” the election. Look at the picture to get the outcome of that request.

I believe the main reason for the current DC lockdown is to avoid an embarrassingly small crowd that will show up for Biden. Which is another artifact of a stolen election.

No other politician in the US can come even remotely close to doing this. The Ds don’t dislike Trump, they are insanely jealous of his power. Real power. Not Soros paid for BS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Whiptail

I worry Trump listened to Alex Jones more than he should have. Trump's policies were a lot better than his rhetoric but the media and democrats were out to get him. I think if he hadn't fallen for their bait especially after he was elected then he would have been better off.

Trump and Alex Jones
Austin? Bwaaahaha
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat.

In about 2 years after Biden and his merry band of tards get through wrecking the country, you might be surprised.

I hear they are pushing for $15 an hour minimum wage. Buy stock in robots and kiosks.

I can hear the kiddies now in about 10 years........."Daddy did humans really work in McDonalds when you were young"?
Originally Posted by RAS
Trump asked his supporters to meet in DC on Jan 6. This is after he supposedly “lost” the election. Look at the picture to get the outcome of that request.

I believe the main reason for the current DC lockdown is to avoid an embarrassingly small crowd that will show up for Biden. Which is another artifact of a stolen election.

No other politician in the US can come even remotely close to doing this. The Ds don’t dislike Trump, they are insanely jealous of his power. Real power. Not Soros paid for BS.

Hear-hear.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Read an article this morning claiming that the pro Trump movement is an insurgency...
Posted By: CCCC Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Not classic Greek tragedy. Plenty of hubris - and not only from DT - but no Greek tragedy ever included the level of ideological corruption/retaliation and sophisticated machina implemented by the ideologues.

I am on the side of those who believe in and support the Constitution as intended.conceived and written. DT has shown considerable support for that and has done so in the face of the above. I favor his efforts.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Spanx do you still have a facebook acct?
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Trump and Alex Jones
Austin? Bwaaahaha

Correct, Alex Jones lives in Austin and has for more than 20 years.
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Gofuckyourself
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris.

He was never going to be accepted by anyone on the left. He most assuredly did himself a disservice with more independent minded people by picking fights he should not have. Fighting on stage with Dr. Fauci was dumb. Picking fights with entertainers like Lebron was dumb. The comments he made about John McCain were a horrible miscalculation that cost himself and Republicans dearly. Arizona is no longer red, and he owns that. Arizonans of all flavors revered McCain. Him schidting on McCain's grave made a few on the right happy, but he didn't need to that to stay in their good graces. Ultimately his mouth and his arrogance cost him.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Trump and Alex Jones

The fact he would listen to him at all speaks volumes
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Trouble is there is not much left of his "side". He certainly would not have suffered the indignity of being impeached TWICE and the second time with significant bi-partisan support. Not much chance he will be convicted in the Senate but there will be significant bi-partisan support for conviction, much more than the first time. And, all of this impeachment crap because of what those azzhole "patriots" did. No other reason.

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat. After he leaves office his life will be consumed fighting civil and criminal charges. His financial empire is crumbling. Powerful friends and allies, including his wife, are deserting him. All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me who do not have the money, influence, or votes to help him.

I would not be surprised if he fled this country to live in exile in a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess. Maybe we will visit him in exile. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

spanky, what is your purpose for posting this drivel?
Posted By: add Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris.

He was never going to be accepted by anyone on the left. He most assuredly did himself a disservice with more independent minded people by picking fights he should not have. Fighting on stage with Dr. Fauci was dumb. Picking fights with entertainers like Lebron was dumb. The comments he made about John McCain were a horrible miscalculation that cost himself and Republicans dearly. Arizona is no longer red, and he owns that. Arizonans of all flavors revered McCain. Him schidting on McCain's grave made a few on the right happy, but he didn't need to that to stay in their good graces. Ultimately his mouth and his arrogance cost him.

You should have stopped writing after the first sentence.
Originally Posted by RAS

That right there is what the left fear.

I’m surprised hiden Biden hasn’t pushed to moved the inauguration to virtual / televised only.
Least they can lie about the crowds them.

The one that left him, never were with him.

You, fireball, tons of others. Jumped ship when the others did.
Originally Posted by add

Let's explore one part of my post. McCain. Do you think Trump's treatment of McCain won over any voters?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

spanky, what is your purpose for posting this drivel?
Spanky is a Leftist Troll who doesn't even have the balls to just admit it like Paddler or LeRoy. On the order of Jello or SA Charlie.

. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

I respectfully disagree, to a point. Yes, somewhat like Oedipus, Trump said, "I can". But he mostly said, "We Can".

He was not brought down by hubris but by a concentrated cabal of greedy ambitious like minded people.

So it is not as much as Sophocles' "Oedipus" as Plato's "Apology".
Originally Posted by add

Let's explore one part of my post. McCain. Do you think Trump's treatment of McCain won over any voters?
Damn you are retarded.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Pretty good summary.

But we have to know that his brashness was also a very big factor in his popularity.

He made mistakes because he is human and mostly because everything he ever uttered was under a microscope.

Jmo
Originally Posted by slumlord
Spanx do you still have a facebook acct?

I never check Facebook. I think I may have an account but not sure. Why do you axt?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

But we have to know that his brashness was also a very big factor in his popularity.

Jmo

Without a doubt his willingness to smack certain folks down was part of his popularity and it helped him get into office. He just couldn't seem to grasp when certain fights were of no possible value.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Those Jeb Bush slaps were hilarious

And “Little Marco”.

Those were an integral part of his success. He had to beat Jeb.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Spano you are incredibly ill informed. President Trump and his 80 million supporters love this exceptional country, based on our Constitution and Declaration of Independence. One day ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you free.

Hi biggest and perhaps only fault is picking fights that he cannot win. For instance McCain. That was a stupid mistake and gave us fulll-bore Obama Care and, worse, flipped Arizona.

Jmo

Without a doubt his willingness to smack certain folks down was part of his popularity and it helped him get into office. He just couldn't seem to grasp when certain fights were of no possible value.

Very true, Paul but when you’re all alone and totally surrounded by assailants you might ought better be swinging at anything and everything.

No doubt that the McCain thing cost him and the rest of us.

Jmo
Originally Posted by Sycamore
"I shouldn’t joke, I shouldn’t joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said at the time.

"My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know."

Syc, the only problem with your little attempt at scorn is Trump never has and never will "say" . . . "I lost" . . . because he didn't lose. The election was stolen by the communists (Democrats, Fake Media and Globalists.) Do you deny that fact?
Originally Posted by highpockets1

There are a number of criminal charges pending. Give it a week or so after B is sworn in and we will all exactly what he will be charged with. Now, conviction is an entirely different matter.

Your post sounds like a CNN host reading his teleprompter. You actually believe everything you wrote?
Originally Posted by highpockets1

There are a number of criminal charges pending. Give it a week or so after B is sworn in and we will all exactly what he will be charged with. Now, conviction is an entirely different matter.

Designed to drain him financially which is a part of the rush to impeach and convict.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
. . . I’m surprised hiden Biden hasn’t pushed to moved the inauguration to virtual / televised only.
Least they can lie about the crowds them.

As Biden raises money for his virtual inauguration, lobbyists prepare for a scaled-down schmooze-fest

Clic Pic
[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]
Posted By: MAC Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
I don't put much stock in any political party. I am on the side of the Constitution and vote according. For the last 30 years that means the DEMs have not made my cut but after this year I'm not 100% that the GOP will ever make it again. Both sides have shown disdain for the Constitution and that does not bode well for the nation. I fear our republic may very well cease to exist as we know it and the direction both parties have been taking will make it VERY hard to ever get it back. I see no way other than open rebellion and civil war. I pray I am wrong, but I don't think I am.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by add

Won me over and most of the people I know. We were aware of McCain's back door deals, and left leaning politics.. Surprised anyone thought McCain was worth a [bleep] as a leader of his constituents!
. . . Let's explore one part of my post. McCain. Do you think Trump's treatment of McCain won over any voters?

McCain was the principal catalyst on the Republican side, to fuel the "Russiagate" collusion hoax against President Trump and his supports (80 million strong) . . . McCain brought the Steele dossier to congress and gave it credence. He fully sided with the Democrats, fake media and globalists. He was an enemy of the Constitution, among other serious personal flaws. Trump did the right thing by slam dunking him, and calling out his hypocrisy. One need look no further than McCain's grand funeral plans, which far exceed those of any previous U.S. Senator and most Presidents. His three day funeral remonds of the Negro culture of week long funerals.

Judicial Watch: FBI Knew McCain Leaked Steele Dossier

On Tuesday of this week, Judicial Watch announced its receipt of “138 pages of emails between former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page.” In the records, it is revealed that the FBI, under the Obama administration, was aware that Senator John McCain (R-AZ) had leaked the Steele dossier. One email from January 10 of 2017, Strzok said the Steele dossier version published by BuzzFeed was “identical’ to the version given to the FBI by McCain and had ‘differences’ from the dossier provided to the FBI by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and Mother Jones reporter David Corn.”

'I would do it again,' McCain writes about release of Steele dossier to FBI

clic pic
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by add

Won me over and most of the people I know. We were aware of McCain's back door deals, and left leaning politics.. Surprised anyone thought McCain was worth a [bleep] as a leader of his constituents!

Obviously his constituents did and that’s what mattered.

You don’t bang on a dead man and get positive results.
Jus sayin.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Your post sounds like a CNN host reading his teleprompter. You actually believe everything you wrote?

Would you like to offer a substantive refutation of any point that I made.

Fauci is a worthless, unaccomplished, DC insider. He's an academic who couldn't possibly hold down a real job. I detest the piece of schidt. But as I observed America's response to him, those on the left, many swing voters and many moderate conservatives revered Fauci. Trump stood NOTHING to gain from his high profile feud with Fauci. It can be argued that he didn't lose anything in his squabble, but it'd be difficult to substantiate that. If you think Trump gained political capital from his spat with Fauci, help me understand that.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
. . . Let's explore one part of my post. McCain. Do you think Trump's treatment of McCain won over any voters?

McCain was the principal catalyst on the Republican side, to fuel the "Russiagate" collusion hoax against President Trump and his supports (80 million strong) . . . McCain brought the Steele dossier to congress and gave it credence. He fully sided with the Democrats, fake media and globalists. He was an enemy of the Constitution, among other serious personal flaws. Trump did the right thing by slam dunking him, and calling out his hypocrisy. One need look no further than McCain's grand funeral plans, which far exceed those of any previous U.S. Senator and most Presidents. His three day funeral remonds of the Negro culture of week long funerals.

Judicial Watch: FBI Knew McCain Leaked Steele Dossier

On Tuesday of this week, Judicial Watch announced its receipt of “138 pages of emails between former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page.” In the records, it is revealed that the FBI, under the Obama administration, was aware that Senator John McCain (R-AZ) had leaked the Steele dossier. One email from January 10 of 2017, Strzok said the Steele dossier version published by BuzzFeed was “identical’ to the version given to the FBI by McCain and had ‘differences’ from the dossier provided to the FBI by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and Mother Jones reporter David Corn.”

He needed to focus on the substance of his disagreement with McCain. He stood to lose, and I believe did lose voters, by attacking McCain's military record and pissing on his grave. We all loved Trump because he was a fighter who broke the mold of the typical politician. But on some occasions you must consider employing a more diplomatic approach. More tact in his disagreement with McCain could have kept AZ red. I doubt you can find a single soul who would say that Trump's attacks on McCain won them over, or that if Trump hadn't attacked McCain's military record, they would have shunned Trump.
Originally Posted by add

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. Had Trump not attacked McCain personally you would not have voted for him?
Originally Posted by add

Obviously his constituents did and that’s what mattered.

You don’t bang on a dead man and get positive results.
Jus sayin.

Nor do you duck out of military service and attack a man on his military record. Even that one was offputting to me.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
I suddenly have a bit of a suspicion towards Arizona folks.

They loved McCain?
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Rose Colored glasses with some of these McLame comments. He was a disgrace as a Senator and yes I voted for him in 2008. The biggest that I've been fooled by was Ryan/Romney. I knew Romney was a swamp creature. Ryan was the future hope for a Republican candidate we could get behind (I thought). Trashy super swamper who did a lot of damage 2016/2-17 and the wave of never Trumpers who just quit after stabbing the Americans in the back and front.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They loved McCain?

Swing voters did. They matter more to a politician than the politician's base.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Hi biggest and perhaps only fault is picking fights that he cannot win. For instance McCain. That was a stupid mistake and gave us fulll-bore Obama Care and, worse, flipped Arizona.

Wrong, again.

The result of not overturning Obamacare, is squarely on Johnny’s shoulders.

Like the democrats, and McCain being one, his vote was purely personal vindictiveness. He betrayed his oath(s), his constituency, and the American people.

GFY, McCain.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
I've realized that the side I am on, one of principles above all, and Constitutional law, and manifest reality, and an intelligent approach to problems, again with a directive to focus on evidence and reality, is inhabited by so few as to make it statistically non-existent.

Certainly, reading this thread, THAT has become all the more obvious. And reading a bunch of dunderheads spouting about political scheming is farcical in the extreme. I'm glad you all stuck with your day jobs, far away from me.
McCain was a weasel, but a popular weasel with many people. Remember he was elected and re-elected.

Nothing was gained by attacking him. It was a mistake.

They loved McCain?

I think swing voters are a myth. Or at any rate there aren't enough of them to matter.

For example....Democrats never vote republican....very rare.

75 some odd million people voted for Trump.
So,,,,what we’re really arguing about here appears to be recent past history of which is pretty much undeniable.

They loved McCain?

You're a fooking dumbass.

They loved McCain?

I think swing voters are a myth. Or at any rate there aren't enough of them to matter.

Yep.

It’s fair to say that the swing has done swung and we’re down to us vs them.
Posted By: greydog Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
You reap what you sow. Donald Trump sowed discord and reaped the results. Because his devout followers, his reality TV fans, his cultists, were solidly behind him, praised his name regardless and closed their eyes and ears to any negative news about him, he overestimated the breadth of his support. His followers loved him unconditionally but he didn't realize that those outside the cult would put conditions on their support. His ego wouldn't let him admit that he didn't have the breadth of support he imagined. He lost the election. He lost the election because, rather than fight an election, he chose to make excuses before the election even took place. Rather than say, "I need your support", he said, "They're going to cheat us. Don't bother mailing in your votes because they're going to cheat". After the fact, he said," join me in complaining and accusing the process. Join me in denying the results". Then he said, "We'll march on the capitol and, yes, I'll be with you". I don't feel sorry for Donald Trump. He threw this election. He gave us Biden/Harris. He put self-interest before national interest. I don't feel sorry for Donald Trump; I feel sorry for the country and, ultimately, for the western world. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
You reap what you sow. Donald Trump sowed discord and reaped the results. Because his devout followers, his reality TV fans, his cultists, were solidly behind him, praised his name regardless and closed their eyes and ears to any negative news about him, he overestimated the breadth of his support. His followers loved him unconditionally but he didn't realize that those outside the cult would put conditions on their support. His ego wouldn't let him admit that he didn't have the breadth of support he imagined. He lost the election. He lost the election because, rather than fight an election, he chose to make excuses before the election even took place. Rather than say, "I need your support", he said, "They're going to cheat us. Don't bother mailing in your votes because they're going to cheat". After the fact, he said," join me in complaining and accusing the process. Join me in denying the results". Then he said, "We'll march on the capitol and, yes, I'll be with you". I don't feel sorry for Donald Trump. He threw this election. He gave us Biden/Harris. He put self-interest before national interest. I don't feel sorry for Donald Trump; I feel sorry for the country and, ultimately, for the western world. GD

Hard to throw it all away with 75 million votes.

Jus sayin.

They loved McCain?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/did-biden-win-little-or-lot-answer-yes-n1251845

"But the margins this year were even tighter in the three states that put Biden over the top in the Electoral College. He won Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin by a total of less than 45,000 votes."

We can't know the degree to which any fraud may have affected these numbers. 11.8 million people voted in those 3 states. It 23,000 had voted for Trump rather than Biden, Trump would be president today.

That's less than one quarter of one percent of the voters in those states. I have a hunch there are at least that many swing voters.
Posted By: readonly Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

Jus sayin.

75 million wasn't enough. If the election were held today how many would he get? After his behavior since the election I would not vote for him again.
I doubt it.

You guys are pissing and moaning about offending "swing" voters.

How many folks voted for Trump in 16?

How many more voted for him in 20?

So...he got many more even after he insulted the smooth brain McCain and said naughty things.

If they was gonna swing....they already swung.
Hell...I am a swing voter.

I have swung much further right.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by add

McCain was as much a traitor as obama. Trump knew that and told the truth. The problem is with weak minded people that can't seem to take the truth. You seem to be in that group just by asking that question. All of the above comments wreak with a lack of manhood in my opinion. You guys would have even castigated the 56 brave men that signed the Declaration of Independence! And beside that Trump didn't lose the election. It was stolen from us. Tired of that yet? Better get used to hearing it.

Decided to edit my words about the election. If you believe Trump "lost" the election you're in worse shape than I thought 5 minutes ago. And in the spirit of hurling insults, it's people like you that are aiding and abetting the enemy.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by add

McCain was as much a traitor as obama. Trump knew that and told the truth. The problem is with weak minded people that can't seem to take the truth. You seem to be in that group just by asking that question. All of the above comments wreak with a lack of manhood in my opinion. You guys would have even castigated the 56 brave men that signed the Declaration of Independence! And beside that Trump didn't lose the election. It was stolen from us. Tired of that yet? Better get used to hearing it.

Decided to edit my words about the election. If you believe Trump "lost" the election you're in worse shape than I thought 5 minutes ago. And in the spirit of hurling insults, it's people like you that are aiding and abetting the enemy.

It's not hard for me to partition off what I think is funny and what might be offensive to others. Some of Trump's attack on McCain was funny. Trump dodged military service. McCain served bravely and honorably. That is an attack Trump should have abstained from. Some of us Trump supporters aren't so far up his ass that we can't criticize him for his mistakes. If you had popped up off his knob for a breath of fresh air every now and then, maybe you could have seen some of his errors.

Vote for Biden much?

I keep hearing the “self interest”.

What exactly was his self interests?

He acted exactly how i expected him to.

Why be nice with [bleep]?

So quickly some forget it wasn’t an honest election.

75 million trump votes shoulda blown away hiden Biden in an honest election.

But it’s trump fault? GMAFB.

More “he gave up on us” BS.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by readonly

Jus sayin.

75 million wasn't enough. If the election were held today how many would he get? After his behavior since the election I would not vote for him again.

He has done EXACTLY what he said he would do.
They did EXACTLY what he said they would do.
They were planning all along to defraud the American people out of their votes.

This thing is far from over.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by add

It's not hard for me to partition off what I think is funny and what might be offensive to others. Some of Trump's attack on McCain was funny. Trump dodged military service. McCain served bravely and honorably. That is an attack Trump should have abstained from. Some of us Trump supporters aren't so far up his ass that we can't criticize him for his mistakes. If you had popped up off his knob for a breath of fresh air every now and then, maybe you could have seen some of his errors.

Inside of Paul is a squishy liberal dying to be set free..... smile
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by add

I chuckle over all of the substance free responses. It's normally the liberals doing that when they run out of logic and reason.
Originally Posted by readonly

Jus sayin.

What behavior are you speaking of?

Be specific.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
There's only one side to be on. USA's side

Rs and Ds entrenched are the issue.

Present Trump is done.. this impeachment is an attempt to make sure USA citizen Trump is also done.

Problem is 75+ million voted for the change to continue. It was not about him or his policies per se, it was, and is, about someone rocking their boat and way of privileged life.

Trump can keep that moving if not today destroyed, to the point t that nobody tries.

If they had stopped at the election they might have succeeded, but facebook, Twitter and Amazon crossed a line many wont tolerate
Originally Posted by add

I chuckle over all of the substance free responses. It's normally the liberals doing that when they run out of logic and reason.

The irony is liberals have no logic and reason.... hence my remark..... smile
Originally Posted by add

Looks like my post hurt, didn't it wench.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
1% of the Trump voters is more than the combined active army and USMC.
THATS 1%!
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21

A very disappointing post from you. The media has gotten into your head. Trump overcame 4 years of nothing but negativity from the media, but his BASE, which is still there, knew what he was doing or trying to do, and was and is on his side. I think he knew what this election cycle would be, but I don't think he realized the deep state had gotten to so many state governors and judges. They have the proof, they have affidavits, which would normally be sufficient for a trial, but when judges just slam the door shut without even looking at the case, the judicial system is completely compromised. Look at this: https://hereistheevidence.com/

And I'll add, they SCOTUS has fallen into the same trap as the other courts, which is very surprising, since the only 2 that stood behind Trump were not his appointees. I think Trump knew there would be fraud, he has the data, NSA has EVERYTHING, but when every court refuses to even try the cases, where do you turn?

I personally hoped he would declare martial law, and shut down the whole Govt. and process, and deal with all this in military court. It aint over, yet, but there sure isn't much time left. The Media has built such a case against him for 4 years, it's hard to say how it would turn out. It's hard to say if would have the support from the military, with all the black muslim's implants.

I feel sorry for Trump too. He TRULY has had the country's interest at heart, and only Reagan had the same attitude. All the others were in it for themselves and their politics.God bless our grandchildren and give them strength to survive what is before them.
Originally Posted by add

Looks like my post hurt, didn't it wench.

I have serious doubts that your post has ever hurt anything.
Quick everyone. There is someone who doesn't march in complete lockstep with us. Off with his head.
Quick everyone. There is someone who doesn't march in complete lockstep with us. Off with his head.

Heh.

Beau coup of that scchitt here.

Our tolerance for soft headed liberal logic has been stretched to the max....... nice try..... re-read what Jim said.... let that sink in!

Heh.

Old cooter tooter..... you also tend to swerve into liberal logic on occasion..... it's not a pretty sight.... frown

Our tolerance for soft headed liberal logic has been stretched to the max....... nice try..... re-read what Jim said.... let that sink in!

Don't agree with everything trump did=liberal logic. Got it.

Heh.

Old cooter tooter..... you also tend to swerve into liberal logic on occasion..... it's not a pretty sight.... frown

Only to the weak minded types that have to have a posse to make themselves at ease or to those with limited mental acumen who have to put a thing in a labeled box so that their limited brain can “understand “ it,,,is all.

To each his/her own way.

No Paul..... again Trump isn't the greatest, but he is the best we have and the only one with integrity fighting for us....... yet you middle of the roaders think because he was mean, he lost us the election.... bullschit! the election was stolen... you know it and I know it... so pull your head out of your azz ....... fuggin middle of the roaders are a spineless virtue signaling bunch of cucks!
Is that the group you wan't to belong to?

Jim gets it's it... that group is so pathetic it's practically doesn't exist anymore.... yet you think being a member is something to be proud of? GFY

No Paul..... again Trump isn't the greatest, but he is the best we have and the only one with integrity fighting for us....... yet you middle of the roaders think because he was mean, he lost us the election.... bullschit! the election was stolen... you know it and I know it... so pull your head out of your azz ....... fuggin middle of the roaders are a spineless virtue signaling bunch of cucks!

Jim gets it's it... that group is so pathetic it's practically doesn't exist anymore.... yet you think being a member is something to be proud of? GFY

Well,,,,

If name calling and insults got it all done and shipshape, we’d a been through a long, long while back.
Can't reason or even talk to a liberal..... wasn't that long ago nobody would tolerate that nonsense.... so now we are suppose to tip toe around them as to not hurt their feelers..... again bullschit...
Time to get back to calling a spade a spade......

Playing nice has got us nowhere.....

What are those strings of periods that litter your posts?

Who is the metrosexual in your avatar?
Can't reason or even talk to a liberal..... wasn't that long ago nobody would tolerate that nonsense.... so now we are suppose to tip toe around them as to not hurt their feelers..... again bullschit...

Not all who disagree on certain points are liberals or trolls

Jus sayin, Bro.
Posted By: deflave Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
I love that somebody living in Oregon pretends to have a clue about anything.

LOL

Jus sayin, Bro.

You’re a COVTARD.

What more do we need to know?

LOL

They are NOT bicycle helmets.

LOL
Posted By: worriedman Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
McCain was an arrogant ass, about equal to Biden...
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Or in south Miami.

Jus sayin, Bro.

You’re a COVTARD.

LOL

That you’re a Fuggin drunkard with sock puppets, is all.

LOL

Or in south Miami.

^^^COVTARD^^^^

Jus sayin, Bro.

You’re a COVTARD.

LOL

^^^COVTARD^^^

Jus sayin, Bro.

You’re a COVTARD.

LOL

^^^COVTARD^^^

Weaker and weaker, drunker and drunker.

Jus sayin, Bro.

You’re a COVTARD.

LOL

^^^COVTARD^^^

Weaker and weaker, drunker and drunker.

OK, COVTARD.

Wear your mask, COVTARD.

Don’t sit at the bar, COVTARD.
Who wants to wager that Spano and his wife are scared to fugking death of COVID-19?

And can’t run a gas pump?

LOL
Old Tooter.... have you had the "covid" ? ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................... Paul....................................................................................................................................................
Does your mom make you wear the helmet when you ride your bicycle?................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Hate to say it but Paul Barnard and Spanky are the only ones on this thread making any sense. Many others simply call names because they can't refute arguments or even discuss them in some cases.

I used to cringe at Trump's behavior, not because I opposed Trump but because I supported him. Why did he say so many stupid things that turned off many swing voters? Badmouthing McCain's war record was only one. No profit in that. Badmouthing Fauci was another. Hell, Donald, Fauci is your employee. If you disagree with him, quietly fire him. Same with Sessions. A leader does not publicly criticize his employees' behavior. A leader calls the employee in in private and tells him what he is doing right and wrong. And then fires him, quietly, if the employee does not correct it.

Like many Trump supporters, I cringed at his immoderate tweets. He needed a moderator. I wondered if he had a sense of humor. That did wonders for Ronald Reagan.

Trump is now done, finished. Stick a fork in him. On January 6 he walked into a huge bear trap. Unfortunately the rest of us will pay the price, as the Left uses Trump to purge all Trump supporters.

I could never understand how so many Germans could accept the Nazi lie that the Jews were responsible for losing WWI, after the looney Kaiser was dumb enough to get into a two-front war.
Who wants to wager that Spano and his wife are scared to fugking death of COVID-19?

LOL

Take your drunk ass and your sock puppet and go f’k up another thread.
Its like a telegram.

LOL

Oh yea I have seen that dude..... bald on top, yet has a pony tail.... wire rim glass's.... Birkenstocks.... and babbling on about the wine he is drinking.... dime a dozen in Calif.
Who swung to Trump?

After living through the last 4 years of pussy grabbing?

LOL

Take your drunk ass and your sock puppet and go f’k up another thread.

Did we ever locate patient zero?

LOL

Stupid mother fugkers.
Posted By: add Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Hate to say it but Paul Barnard and Spanky are the only ones on this thread making any sense.

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]
10 + million middle of the roaders decided the pussy grabbin was the way to go..... except for Paul
Honestly....the threat of the Swing Voter is nothing more than voter suppression from the left.

Like I said...there are no liberal swing voters.

Only emotional "libertarians" it seems.....

The "Republicans" are the only party that isn't supposed to say what it thinks or do what it's supposed to do .....for fear of upsetting the "swing voter".

Frogsnacks.

LOL

Oh yea I have seen that dude..... bald on top, yet has a pony tail.... wire rim glass's.... Birkenstocks.... and babbling on about the wine he is drinking.... dime a dozen in Calif.

The ULTRA smart ones retire in Oregon.

LOL
Posted By: windridge Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by RJY66

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat.

In about 2 years after Biden and his merry band of tards get through wrecking the country, you might be surprised.

I hear they are pushing for $15 an hour minimum wage. Buy stock in robots and kiosks.

I can hear the kiddies now in about 10 years........."Daddy did humans really work in McDonalds when you were young"?

I already did and have a small long term investment in Flippy.

https://misorobotics.com/

Originally Posted by add
Hate to say it but Paul Barnard and Spanky are the only ones on this thread making any sense.

Indy is another COVTARD.

A sure indicator of stupid.

Who is the metrosexual in your avatar?

He is the cop that everyone in LE should emulate.

http://www.cc.com/video-playlists/k...-the-opposition-w--jordan-klepper/9lhmg1
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by add

Indy is another COVTARD.

My, my. I realize there are big reptiles in Florida but didn't know they mated with humans.

Those who are too stupid to address thoughts must resort to name calling.

Pretty sad when someone thinks their lifetime accomplishment consists of having the most one-sentence posts on a web site. Next time think before writing, drunk. I bet you don't even know what a "covtard" is.

I used to cringe at Trump's behavior, not because I opposed Trump but because I supported him.

That speaks my thoughts perfectly.

Oh, and how could I forget this? You goodam liberal.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/16/21
I have always thought Trump was an a$$hole.

Our a$$hole.
I know Trump fighting back assaults your sensibilities.... but this is real life and our freedom is at stake
Hahaha!

The demoralization is complete!

I used to cringe at Trump's behavior, not because I opposed Trump but because I supported him.

At least 10 million suburban Karen's agree with you.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. wink
Honestly....the threat of the Swing Voter is nothing more than voter suppression from the left.

Like I said...there are no liberal swing voters.

Only emotional "libertarians" it seems.....

The "Republicans" are the only party that isn't supposed to say what it thinks or do what it's supposed to do .....for fear of upsetting the "swing voter".

Frogsnacks.

I am a swing voter. When D Jon Bel Edwards ran against R David Vitter for LA governor, I voted for Edwards. Edwards has acted as a fiscal conservative and whipped out of control spending into shape. Not surprisingly he has made some mistakes along the way, and I don't agree with all that he has done, but on balance I am certain he has done better than Vitter would have.

Vitter R is now a foreign agent with the same group as Barbara Boxer D working to help the Chinese further their economic objectives.

I have never voted for a D president though.

Do you swing on Presidential elections Paul?
Originally Posted by add

Indy is another COVTARD.

My, my. I realize there are big reptiles in Florida but didn't know they mated with humans.

Pretty sad when someone thinks their lifetime accomplishment consists of having the most one-sentence posts on a web site. Next time think before writing, drunk. I bet you don't even know what a "covtard" is.

Are you not a COVTARD?

Why would you cringe?
Originally Posted by add

Indy is another COVTARD.

Are you not a COVTARD?

No schit, right Flave, it's like a test... if you fall for the scamdemic you are not capable of rational logic..... baaabaaabaaa... sheeple

Why would you cringe?
Because they're both f u c king commie phaggots that come on here with their liberal bs and pose as conservatives. They don't even rate being called Fudds.

You boys that want to talk bad about Trump are part of the problem. He did more good for people, not only in our nation, than any elected person in my lifetime. You go about your day complaining because he wasn't tactful enough or that he insulted a wanna be war hero, yes McCain, and all of that dribble causes some of the weaker minded among us to believe the communist left.
So here's the difference. Some of us are far more concerned with the future of this nation than we are at micro managing Donald Trump. You people seem to be more concerned with convincing us that you're not a liberal and part of the problem. So yes if you're not going to get on board then we really have no use for you. It's that simple.

Why would you cringe?
Because they're both f u c king commie phaggots that come on here with their liberal bs and pose as conservatives. They don't even rate being called Fudds.

Damn Ethan... speak your mind why dontcha...... lmao
We are suppose to take their "feelings" seriously
I know Trump fighting back assaults your sensibilities.... but this is real life and our freedom is at stake

You are especially dense today, and that's saying a lot. I have never said trump shouldn't fight back. I suggested he should be more calculating in the way he fights back against certain adversaries. I am 100% certain that belittling McCain's military record (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service) and pissing on McCain's grave didn't earn him any votes. The evidence suggests that it cost him Arizona and probably played a hand in the loss of those senate seats. He damn sure didn't win Arizona and we damn sure didn't win the senate seats.

You are especially dense today, and that's saying a lot. I have never said trump shouldn't fight back. I suggested he should be more calculating in the way he fights back against certain adversaries. I am 100% certain that belittling McCain's military record (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service) and pissing on McCain's grave didn't earn him any votes. The evidence suggests that it cost him Arizona and probably played a hand in the loss of those senate seats. He damn sure didn't win Arizona and we damn sure didn't win the senate seats.

Trump is Trump..... being Trump has taken him amazingly far...... who are we to tell him how to act? seriously. He put it all on the line for us! This is no time to Monday morning quarterback

Why would you cringe?

Because my belief is that doing things like pissing on McCain's grave and making mockery of his military service (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service himself) could cost him Arizona an could cost us down ticket in Arizona. I guess that wasn't clear the previous ten times I posted it. You can argue with that, but you can argue the outcome in Arizona.

You boys that want to talk bad about Trump are part of the problem. He did more good for people, not only in our nation, than any elected person in my lifetime. You go about your day complaining because he wasn't tactful enough or that he insulted a wanna be war hero, yes McCain, and all of that dribble causes some of the weaker minded among us to believe the communist left.
So here's the difference. Some of us are far more concerned with the future of this nation than we are at micro managing Donald Trump. You people seem to be more concerned with convincing us that you're not a liberal and part of the problem. So yes if you're not going to get on board then we really have no use for you. It's that simple.

Each of your posts makes it clear that you have reading comprehension issues.

Thanks for your service to our country. Which branch?
Paul.... newsflash .... Biden cheated in Arizona
"You didnt make that"

"You can keep your insurance"

"White Privilege is real"

"White people are terrorists"

And yet....the left still loved him....

Trump is Trump..... being Trump has taken him amazingly far...... who are we to tell him how to act? seriously. He put it all on the line for us! This is no time to Monday morning quarterback

Whatever you are drinking tonight is having the desired effect.

You’re buying into the big lie.

I have only begun to fight.... wink

Oh and Toot does not approve of personal attacks... it's the last resort of the intellectually weak.....

So Paul, how about you ditch the bicycle helmet , put some pants on and grow a pair and join the fight?
"You didnt make that"

Perhaps more than anything else that shidtstain said, the top one pissed me off most. A miserable cogksucker who never once earned a dollar outside of government, never made anything, never contributed to the economy with labor, says something like that.
"You didnt make that"

Perhaps more than anything else that shidtstain said, the top one pissed me off most. A miserable cogksucker who never once earned a dollar outside of government, never made anything, never contributed to the economy with labor, says something like that.

You mean like McCaine?

Oh and Toot does not approve of personal attacks... it's the last resort of the intellectually weak.....

So Paul, how about you ditch the bicycle helmet , put some pants on and grow a pair and join the fight?

Toots needs to learn the difference between an attack and brotherly love.
Toots needs to learn a lot of things.

LOL

If there is one thing I most appreciate about you, it is the depth of your thoughts and the way you transfer those thoughts to my screen.

If there is one thing I most appreciate about you, it is the depth of your thoughts and the way you transfer those thoughts to my screen.

He does inspire thought... eh
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

Each of your posts makes it clear that you have reading comprehension issues.

Thanks for your service to our country. Which branch?

Yes I do have a comprehension problem with people that seem to not be offering a solution.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
- - - - I am 100% certain that belittling McCain's military record (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service) and pissing on McCain's grave didn't earn him any votes. The evidence suggests that it cost him Arizona and probably played a hand in the loss of those senate seats. He damn sure didn't win Arizona and we damn sure didn't win the senate seats.
You seem to feel very sure of yourself on this McCain/Arizona political matter. All well and good - opinions are free and so is speech. However, it is not likely that you are going to experience much agreement on your "reason" for the R's losing like that in AZ. You might consider learning more - quite a bit more - about how McCain has been viewed by a lot of Arizonans - and for quite a long time. And, something about the candidates/election process actors in AZ.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

Paul you seem like a decent dude and I would have a beer with you... but I am afraid you would hit on me.... and that is well awkward.....

I like to have a beer with Toot also.... but I am afraid he would lock me in the basement and feed me scraps.....
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

Paul you seem like a decent dude and I would have a beer with you... but I am afraid you would hit on me.... and that is well awkward.....

I like to have a beer with Toot also.... but I am afraid he would lock me in the basement and feed me scraps.....

There are few here that I wouldn't happily raise a glass with. Although I don't drink alcohol. Early in my Coast Guard career it became a condition of employment, so I made a lifestyle change.
Posted By: deflave Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
I’ll drink (or golf) with anyone.

Aren't they one in the same?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

His AA Step 13 at the 19th Hole.

Laffin

No.

But sometimes.

You have a place at the head of the table anytime, Ole Boy .

Laffin

Don’t be ridiculous.

I would never quit drinking.

Laffin

Don’t be ridiculous.

I would never quit drinking.

Always state the obvious.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

Hannibal Lecter is that you?
Be advised, although I will happily drink or golf with anyone, I’m far more belligerent in person.

LOL
[quote=irfubar]I know Trump fighting back assaults your sensibilities.... but this is real life and our freedom is at stake

Hannibal Lecter is that you?

Busted !!
Heh.
If you do visit Old Toot, be sure to stay six feet away and quiver in fear any time you hear a sneeze.

LOL
If you do visit Old Toot, be sure to stay six feet away and quiver in fear any time you hear a sneeze.

LOL

Or a phart.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

LOL

And wearing that stupid "dickie" his wife made (him wear). Remember *that* picture?

LMAO!!
Be advised, although I will happily drink or golf with anyone, I’m far more belligerent in person.

LOL

I should hope so. You've really softened up here lately.

LOL

I should hope so. You've really softened up here lately.

Happens when you buy a ruckus and brag about it.

Read it and weep:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...l-rating-has-plummeted-at-a-record-rate/
Spano's a closet commie.

Some here may remember that a few days ago I PREDICTED that T's approval would be in the 30's. It will probably go even lower. I hate to be right.

This is why we really need to weep. You see, when hacks like you, the media and politicians see a win as anything that causes the "other side" a setback, the nation loses.

"Following last week's mob attack on the U.S. Capitol during a joint session of Congress to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 presidential election, nearly three-quarters (74 percent) of voters say democracy in the United States is under threat, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today. Just 21 percent of voters say that democracy in the United States is alive and well"

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3686
Difficult times with much more on the way.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

His own hubris?

You're clueless.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
Every time Trump swung at any of those pieces of schit, it bought him more capital with me, and with everyone I know. We all hated McCain. We all hate Fauci. We all despise every piece of schit that has shown a willingness to work with the left. We don’t like anyone who hasn’t continually and consistently worked for liberty in America. Guess we are all fringe radicals. Fine by me. But nothing Trump said about McCain or anyone else ever did anything but make me like him more.
Only 75 to 80 million people in the USA on Trump's side. Yet another swing and miss.

Ethan, He's probably just trying to draw pro-Trump respondents out. So he can make a list.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Every time Trump swung at any of those pieces of schit, it bought him more capital with me, and with everyone I know. We all hated McCain. We all hate Fauci. We all despise every piece of schit that has shown a willingness to work with the left. We don’t like anyone who hasn’t continually and consistently worked for liberty in America. Guess we are all fringe radicals. Fine by me. But nothing Trump said about McCain or anyone else ever did anything but make me like him more.

^^^^^+

He didn't need you to like him more.

Some here may remember that a few days ago I PREDICTED that T's approval would be in the 30's. It will probably go even lower. I hate to be right.

You Fugking moron, It's at 49%!
Off to ignore with this bag a' dicks.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Ethan, He's probably just trying to draw pro-Trump respondents out. So he can make a list.
Probably, but he don't need to draw me out. I'll step up to bat any day, any time. Spanky's nothing but a f u c king troll. He takes great pleasure in gloating about the stolen election and the country's downfall. He can kiss my US ass.

Spanky is dumber than dog shixt.

You still don't get it.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

I for one liked Trump because he didn't and wouldn't play the BS politics game you keep on advocating. He had opinions, and then he voiced them. THAT is what we need. Not the twisting and contortion in order to placate groups. Fuuck that. And fuuck treasonous McCain, his traitorous family, and every scumbag POS that supported him either knowingly or ignorantly.

It's time for some culling.

Show the poll that says that.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
Are you too stupid to do your own research?

GFY. Look it up yourself, you lazy illiterate fugk.
Posted By: antlers Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
GFY. Look it up yourself, you lazy illiterate fugk.
Don’t sugar coat it man. Say whatcha really mean. smile
This thread is Fuggin hilarious.

Keep it going.
Laffin.
Posted By: viking Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
Revealed a lot of MH/MR’s didn’t it
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by viking

?

Jmo

Very true, Paul but when you’re all alone and totally surrounded by assailants you might ought better be swinging at anything and everything.

Jmo

Even though Song Bird McCain was a slimy, RINO swamp creature who didn't croak soon enough.
Posted By: viking Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

?

Mentally handicapped, mentally retarded
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Jmo

Jmo

Even though Song Bird McCain was a slimy, RINO swamp creature who didn't croak soon enough.

But,,,,beloved by his constituents.
Indeed.
Indeed.

How the fugg did you know what that meant?

One thing Trump did is reveal exactly how these elections have been being stolen all along-something many of us suspected but didn't have knowledge of exactly how it was being done. My strong suspicion is that many powerful Senators and Representatives have been stealing elections for a long time. I don't think McClown was that beloved. If he didn't steal the elections it was simply a case of out-moneying his competitors in the primaries. Being paid off and corrupt can do that.

One thing Trump did is reveal exactly how these elections have been being stolen all along-something many of us suspected but didn't have knowledge of exactly how it was being done. My strong suspicion is that many powerful Senators and Representatives have been stealing elections for a long time. I don't think McClown was that beloved. If he didn't steal the elections it was simply a case of out-moneying his competitors in the primaries. Being paid off and corrupt can do that.

It’s called ‘Bringing home the bacon’. That’s what got him re-elected many times.
Posted By: greydog Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21
That's because Trump is exceptionally intelligent. He demonstrated this with his tweets and pronouncements, everyday. The average guy just couldn't comprehend the beauty of that mind. GD

Lay off McCain he's dead, you know.
Posted By: mathman Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/17/21

It’s called ‘Bringing home the bacon’. That’s what got him re-elected many times.

The federal government shouldn't have so damn much of the people's bacon for these shitheads to bring home.

Spano is SO smart, that he retired in Oregon.

LOL

And he's a COVTARD. Just like Old Coot.
Originally Posted by mathman

The federal government shouldn't have so damn much of the people's bacon for these shitheads to bring home.

KBR must be be a pork processor......

F U C K McCain.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/18/21

Spano is SO smart, that he retired in Oregon.

LOL

And he's a COVTARD. Just like Old Coot.

But we ain’t Mr. Mom drunkards like Flave.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/18/21

Fug McCain. He’s dead, yeah. Not near soon enough, nor has he been disgraced enough. There is no hell deep or hot enough for those who betray this country and its people. Azzhole in life, azzhole in death. Dying doesn’t make you a good guy. It just makes you a dead guy. How you lived is what sets who you are. He was a piece of schit.

People amaze me. Think Benedict Arnold was a traitor who deserves infamy as his permanent legacy. But McCain was a great guy. give me a fugging break. Both of them can rot together.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/18/21

Fug McCain. He’s dead, yeah. Not near soon enough, nor has he been disgraced enough. There is no hell deep or hot enough for those who betray this country and its people. Azzhole in life, azzhole in death. Dying doesn’t make you a good guy. It just makes you a dead guy. How you lived is what sets who you are. He was a piece of schit.

People amaze me. Think Benedict Arnold was a traitor who deserves infamy as his permanent legacy. But McCain was a great guy. give me a fugging break. Both of them can rot together.

Yeah this really changes things for the better.

Let’s shoot out the back of the wagon, that’ll fix the scchitt that’s laying directly ahead of us.
Posted By: ElmerKeith Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/18/21

Who's the moron?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/19/21

Who's the moron?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx

You are.

Gallup is garbage.. just like everything you post.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/19/21

The problem with his plan would be that no civilized country wants him, either. Maybe one of his "sh*thole" countries would let him in. He belongs in such a hole.

Who's the moron?

You are.

Gallup is garbage.. just like everything you post.

OK, Dirt Bucket what excrement will you exude about this?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
Posted By: rem141r Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/19/21
trumps a f ucken fool. talked schit that he knew he couldn't do, surrounded himself with dipschits, telegraphed every punch and acted like an 8 year old half the time. between trump and his bullschit, the Qtards and the capital azzholes, we have lost the country to the commies. its almost like trump was a plant. he couldn't have done a better job of f ucking up the cause of the right than he did. he needs to go away and stay away. hard to see a course forward at this point, but i have confidence that the commies in charge will alienate enough people in the next four years that we may get some relief. but from who is the question. they're all swamp crooks.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by rem141r
trumps a f ucken fool. talked schit that he knew he couldn't do, surrounded himself with dipschits, telegraphed every punch and acted like an 8 year old half the time. between trump and his bullschit, the Qtards and the capital azzholes, we have lost the country to the commies. its almost like trump was a plant. he couldn't have done a better job of f ucking up the cause of the right than he did. he needs to go away and stay away. hard to see a course forward at this point, but i have confidence that the commies in charge will alienate enough people in the next four years that we may get some relief. but from who is the question. they're all swamp crooks.

Mostly,,,,no.
Posted By: burrinho Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21

Mostly,,,,no.

Actually that reads like a semi-eloquent description of GOP reality.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by burrinho

Mostly,,,,no.

Actually that reads like a semi-eloquent description of GOP reality.

Totally,,,,,no.

Thank God..... We need a Romney or Jeb Bush type to save us.
LOL
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LOL

If only McCain were alive to reach across the isle. At least we still have little marco.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21

LOL

If only McCain were alive to reach across the isle. At least we still have little marco.

none of those. some of you people seem to think its a binary choice. love trump or you're a leftist. i think trump blew a major opportunity by being a f ucken egotistical, petulant tool. he could have accomplished all that he did and more if he had not been such a f ucken ass hole. he could have shoved it in their faces but no, he let his childishness kill our cause and give our enemies all the ammo they needed. he may have still lost because of the media and leftist corruption, but it would not have killed us. now, due to these f ucken ass holes who stormed the capital, and pulled the schit in michigan plus this sidney powell and rudy guliani inept fumbling and kraken schit, now we ALL are going to pay and pay big.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21

LOL

none of those. some of you people seem to think its a binary choice. love trump or you're a leftist. i think trump blew a major opportunity by being a f ucken egotistical, petulant tool. he could have accomplished all that he did and more if he had not been such a f ucken ass hole. he could have shoved it in their faces but no, he let his childishness kill our cause and give our enemies all the ammo they needed. he may have still lost because of the media and leftist corruption, but it would not have killed us. now, due to these f ucken ass holes who stormed the capital, and pulled the schit in michigan plus this sidney powell and rudy guliani inept fumbling and kraken schit, now we ALL are going to pay and pay big.

Believe that if you like. So far the only person that has stepped up and tried making a difference has been Trump. But since you know better how he should have done things then why don't you take your shot at it by running in the 2024 presidential election.

Notice the 33% approval rating

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3686
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21
Sparky, you're approval rating around here is way less than that.
Doesn't bother me. Many dis-approve of Trump. Not me, but many.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21

LOL

You just don't get it. He was surrounded and overwhelmed everywhere by Judas Iscariots who sold him for 30 pieces of sliver.

His message was clear, even if you didn't get it.
Posted By: pal Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21
...I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced...
All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me...
The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess...

Bullspit!
Don't you dare try to pass yourself off as one of us Trump supporters.

I am a Trump supporter and have been since shortly after he announced in 2016. And you?
Posted By: rem141r Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/20/21

LOL

You just don't get it. He was surrounded and overwhelmed everywhere by Judas Iscariots who sold him for 30 pieces of sliver.

i get it very clear. he was in a den of snakes. i liked his bullet points and am glad he got elected. my problem with him is how he handled the past four years. f uck being presidential, that wouldn't work. but also don't act like a 6 year old. and don't tell your enemies what you are going to do. just do it. and don't keep antagonizing them either. just do your thing and get it done. in this case, words spoke much louder than actions. his main problem was that his whole life he has lived in a world that he ruled with his rules and a big hammer. he underestimated the DC schithole and couldn't run his game there. his problem was he has one playbook with a couple plays. he f ucked us up bigly. going to take a long long time to rebuild this team.

It will be interesting to see if he can come back. He suffered a grievous injury at the hands of those goons who stormed the Capital. Never should have happened.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/21/21
My side FTW

It will be interesting to see if he can come back. He suffered a grievous injury at the hands of those goons who stormed the Capital. Never should have happened.

Again, you're a f u c king retard. Those were ANTIFA and they were let in by backstabbing anti-Trumpers. Then the media did what they are paid to do...lie and propagandize. It only works on idiots such as yourself.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/21/21

Spanks is chit bags fo sho
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/21/21
It's sad how slow some are that they just swallow the narrative that Trump incited a riot and that the rioters were all his supporters. Watch more TV.
Don't bother to investigate all who were arrested and implicated. Don't bother to apply any thought whatsoever to the timeline. Don't consider what planning and tools went into the breach. Just puke out what you were fed on TV.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Spanks is chit bags fo sho
He hides behind a mask of faux intellectualism whereas in reality, his kind are a dime-a-dozen.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/21/21

LOL

i get it very clear. he was in a den of snakes. i liked his bullet points and am glad he got elected. my problem with him is how he handled the past four years. f uck being presidential, that wouldn't work. but also don't act like a 6 year old. and don't tell your enemies what you are going to do. just do it. and don't keep antagonizing them either. just do your thing and get it done. in this case, words spoke much louder than actions. his main problem was that his whole life he has lived in a world that he ruled with his rules and a big hammer. he underestimated the DC schithole and couldn't run his game there. his problem was he has one playbook with a couple plays. he f ucked us up bigly. going to take a long long time to rebuild this team.

Ironic that you seem to hate Trump for his ways yet the verbage you use in your post is exactly what you seem to loath in him.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/21/21

LOL

First. Fugk the team, if you're talking about Republicans.

Second. Yes. He did underestimate the swamp. So did THE ENTIRE WORLD. And he didn't fugk us up. Because, now WE THE PEOPLE know the truth.

It seems very strange to me that some here think the Capitol riots were not carried out by Trump "supporters". Any sentient person who watched and heard the videos cannot help but conclude that most (99.99%) of the participants were Trump "supporters". This will become more apparent as more are arrested, charged, convicted, and sentenced to long prison terms.

This is as it should be.

Those who label them as "Patriots" are beneath contempt. They are not patriots they are TRAITORS and should be treated as such. In a few hours these few hundred traitors did more damage to Trump than the four plus years of constant assaults from the MSM, Democrats, many Republicans, Never Trumpers, The National Review, and many other sources. They produced a meme that will live in infamy for years if not forever. It will be engraved in the history of this country and will be forever taught in the schools and university.

I sincerely doubt Trump will ever recover from the damage done that day. He now must mount an expensive legal campaign to defend himself from conviction. All because of the actions of a few hundred Traitors.

...And some fools here honor Traitors as Patriots.

It seems very strange to me that some here think the Capitol riots were not carried out by Trump "supporters". Any sentient person who watched and heard the videos cannot help but conclude that most (99.99%) of the participants were Trump "supporters". This will become more apparent as more are arrested, charged, convicted, and sentenced to long prison terms.

This is as it should be.

Those who label them as "Patriots" are beneath contempt. They are not patriots they are TRAITORS and should be treated as such. In a few hours these few hundred traitors did more damage to Trump than the four plus years of constant assaults from the MSM, Democrats, many Republicans, Never Trumpers, The National Review, and many other sources. They produced a meme that will live in infamy for years if not forever. It will be engraved in the history of this country and will be forever taught in the schools and university.

I sincerely doubt Trump will ever recover from the damage done that day. He now must mount an expensive legal campaign to defend himself from conviction. All because of the actions of a few hundred Traitors.

I have no doubt that if you were alive in 1760 you would have been a loyalist.
The original Patriots were cop killing, tax evading bootleggers.

In case you hadn't noticed this is not 1760. Wake up to the 21'st century.
Posted By: ribka Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/22/21

I cant believe a "super patriot" like you comes from Kalifornia. Which way is the wind blowing today?

This is as it should be.

Posted By: BobBrown Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/22/21

In case you hadn't noticed this is not 1760. Wake up to the 21'st century.

We are awake . We can spot a shill like you
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Whose Side are You On? - 01/22/21

LOL

First. Fugk the team, if you're talking about Republicans.

Second. Yes. He did underestimate the swamp. So did THE ENTIRE WORLD. And he didn't fugk us up. Because, now WE THE PEOPLE know the truth.

Yes. Even if that was the sole objective of Trumps 4 years then it was a success and WE THE PEOPLE are more aware of our surroundings. This is only the beginning .....

Might well have been a success, but the Traitors tarnished it greatly and perhaps eliminated it.
© 24hourcampfire