Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spano's a closet commie.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Some here may remember that a few days ago I PREDICTED that T's approval would be in the 30's. It will probably go even lower. I hate to be right.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is why we really need to weep. You see, when hacks like you, the media and politicians see a win as anything that causes the "other side" a setback, the nation loses.

"Following last week's mob attack on the U.S. Capitol during a joint session of Congress to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 presidential election, nearly three-quarters (74 percent) of voters say democracy in the United States is under threat, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today. Just 21 percent of voters say that democracy in the United States is alive and well"

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3686

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Difficult times with much more on the way.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Here is a reply I sent to a friend who asked, "Whose side are you on?".

I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced.

Trouble is there is not much left of his "side". He certainly would not have suffered the indignity of being impeached TWICE and the second time with significant bi-partisan support. Not much chance he will be convicted in the Senate but there will be significant bi-partisan support for conviction, much more than the first time. And, all of this impeachment crap because of what those azzhole "patriots" did. No other reason.

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat. After he leaves office his life will be consumed fighting civil and criminal charges. His financial empire is crumbling. Powerful friends and allies, including his wife, are deserting him. All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me who do not have the money, influence, or votes to help him.

I would not be surprised if he fled this country to live in exile in a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess. Maybe we will visit him in exile. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

If you ever studied ancient Greek mythology you might agree.

His own hubris?

You're clueless.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Every time Trump swung at any of those pieces of schit, it bought him more capital with me, and with everyone I know. We all hated McCain. We all hate Fauci. We all despise every piece of schit that has shown a willingness to work with the left. We don’t like anyone who hasn’t continually and consistently worked for liberty in America. Guess we are all fringe radicals. Fine by me. But nothing Trump said about McCain or anyone else ever did anything but make me like him more.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Only 75 to 80 million people in the USA on Trump's side. Yet another swing and miss.

It wouldn't surprise me if you really voted for Biden, shixtbag.

Ethan, He's probably just trying to draw pro-Trump respondents out. So he can make a list.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Every time Trump swung at any of those pieces of schit, it bought him more capital with me, and with everyone I know. We all hated McCain. We all hate Fauci. We all despise every piece of schit that has shown a willingness to work with the left. We don’t like anyone who hasn’t continually and consistently worked for liberty in America. Guess we are all fringe radicals. Fine by me. But nothing Trump said about McCain or anyone else ever did anything but make me like him more.

^^^^^+

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He didn't need you to like him more.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Some here may remember that a few days ago I PREDICTED that T's approval would be in the 30's. It will probably go even lower. I hate to be right.

You Fugking moron, It's at 49%!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Off to ignore with this bag a' dicks.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Only 75 to 80 million people in the USA on Trump's side. Yet another swing and miss.

It wouldn't surprise me if you really voted for Biden, shixtbag.

Ethan, He's probably just trying to draw pro-Trump respondents out. So he can make a list.
Probably, but he don't need to draw me out. I'll step up to bat any day, any time. Spanky's nothing but a f u c king troll. He takes great pleasure in gloating about the stolen election and the country's downfall. He can kiss my US ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You Fugking moron, It's at 49%!
Spanky is dumber than dog shixt.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You still don't get it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I for one liked Trump because he didn't and wouldn't play the BS politics game you keep on advocating. He had opinions, and then he voiced them. THAT is what we need. Not the twisting and contortion in order to placate groups. Fuuck that. And fuuck treasonous McCain, his traitorous family, and every scumbag POS that supported him either knowingly or ignorantly.

It's time for some culling.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Show the poll that says that.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you too stupid to do your own research?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

GFY. Look it up yourself, you lazy illiterate fugk.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY. Look it up yourself, you lazy illiterate fugk.
Don’t sugar coat it man. Say whatcha really mean. smile

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (3040Krag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.