Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by add
Hate to say it but Paul Barnard and Spanky are the only ones on this thread making any sense.

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

Indy is another COVTARD.

A sure indicator of stupid.

My, my. I realize there are big reptiles in Florida but didn't know they mated with humans.

Those who are too stupid to address thoughts must resort to name calling.

Pretty sad when someone thinks their lifetime accomplishment consists of having the most one-sentence posts on a web site. Next time think before writing, drunk. I bet you don't even know what a "covtard" is.

Are you not a COVTARD?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I used to cringe at Trump's behavior, not because I opposed Trump but because I supported him.

That speaks my thoughts perfectly.

Oh, and how could I forget this? You goodam liberal.

Why would you cringe?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Hate to say it but Paul Barnard and Spanky are the only ones on this thread making any sense.

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

Indy is another COVTARD.

A sure indicator of stupid.

My, my. I realize there are big reptiles in Florida but didn't know they mated with humans.

Those who are too stupid to address thoughts must resort to name calling.

Pretty sad when someone thinks their lifetime accomplishment consists of having the most one-sentence posts on a web site. Next time think before writing, drunk. I bet you don't even know what a "covtard" is.

Are you not a COVTARD?

No schit, right Flave, it's like a test... if you fall for the scamdemic you are not capable of rational logic..... baaabaaabaaa... sheeple

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I used to cringe at Trump's behavior, not because I opposed Trump but because I supported him.

Why would you cringe?
Because they're both f u c king commie phaggots that come on here with their liberal bs and pose as conservatives. They don't even rate being called Fudds.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Quick everyone. There is someone who doesn't march in complete lockstep with us. Off with his head.

Our tolerance for soft headed liberal logic has been stretched to the max....... nice try..... re-read what Jim said.... let that sink in!

Don't agree with everything trump did=liberal logic. Got it.

You boys that want to talk bad about Trump are part of the problem. He did more good for people, not only in our nation, than any elected person in my lifetime. You go about your day complaining because he wasn't tactful enough or that he insulted a wanna be war hero, yes McCain, and all of that dribble causes some of the weaker minded among us to believe the communist left.
So here's the difference. Some of us are far more concerned with the future of this nation than we are at micro managing Donald Trump. You people seem to be more concerned with convincing us that you're not a liberal and part of the problem. So yes if you're not going to get on board then we really have no use for you. It's that simple.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Why would you cringe?
Because they're both f u c king commie phaggots that come on here with their liberal bs and pose as conservatives. They don't even rate being called Fudds.

Damn Ethan... speak your mind why dontcha...... lmao
We are suppose to take their "feelings" seriously

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know Trump fighting back assaults your sensibilities.... but this is real life and our freedom is at stake

You are especially dense today, and that's saying a lot. I have never said trump shouldn't fight back. I suggested he should be more calculating in the way he fights back against certain adversaries. I am 100% certain that belittling McCain's military record (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service) and pissing on McCain's grave didn't earn him any votes. The evidence suggests that it cost him Arizona and probably played a hand in the loss of those senate seats. He damn sure didn't win Arizona and we damn sure didn't win the senate seats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know Trump fighting back assaults your sensibilities.... but this is real life and our freedom is at stake

You are especially dense today, and that's saying a lot. I have never said trump shouldn't fight back. I suggested he should be more calculating in the way he fights back against certain adversaries. I am 100% certain that belittling McCain's military record (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service) and pissing on McCain's grave didn't earn him any votes. The evidence suggests that it cost him Arizona and probably played a hand in the loss of those senate seats. He damn sure didn't win Arizona and we damn sure didn't win the senate seats.

Trump is Trump..... being Trump has taken him amazingly far...... who are we to tell him how to act? seriously. He put it all on the line for us! This is no time to Monday morning quarterback

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why would you cringe?

Because my belief is that doing things like pissing on McCain's grave and making mockery of his military service (especially in light of the fact that he ducked out of military service himself) could cost him Arizona an could cost us down ticket in Arizona. I guess that wasn't clear the previous ten times I posted it. You can argue with that, but you can argue the outcome in Arizona.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Quick everyone. There is someone who doesn't march in complete lockstep with us. Off with his head.

Our tolerance for soft headed liberal logic has been stretched to the max....... nice try..... re-read what Jim said.... let that sink in!

Don't agree with everything trump did=liberal logic. Got it.

You boys that want to talk bad about Trump are part of the problem. He did more good for people, not only in our nation, than any elected person in my lifetime. You go about your day complaining because he wasn't tactful enough or that he insulted a wanna be war hero, yes McCain, and all of that dribble causes some of the weaker minded among us to believe the communist left.
So here's the difference. Some of us are far more concerned with the future of this nation than we are at micro managing Donald Trump. You people seem to be more concerned with convincing us that you're not a liberal and part of the problem. So yes if you're not going to get on board then we really have no use for you. It's that simple.

Each of your posts makes it clear that you have reading comprehension issues.

Thanks for your service to our country. Which branch?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul.... newsflash .... Biden cheated in Arizona

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
"You didnt make that"

"You can keep your insurance"

"White Privilege is real"

"White people are terrorists"

And yet....the left still loved him....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trump is Trump..... being Trump has taken him amazingly far...... who are we to tell him how to act? seriously. He put it all on the line for us! This is no time to Monday morning quarterback

Whatever you are drinking tonight is having the desired effect.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You’re buying into the big lie.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have only begun to fight.... wink

Oh and Toot does not approve of personal attacks... it's the last resort of the intellectually weak.....

So Paul, how about you ditch the bicycle helmet , put some pants on and grow a pair and join the fight?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
"You didnt make that"

Perhaps more than anything else that shidtstain said, the top one pissed me off most. A miserable cogksucker who never once earned a dollar outside of government, never made anything, never contributed to the economy with labor, says something like that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
"You didnt make that"

Perhaps more than anything else that shidtstain said, the top one pissed me off most. A miserable cogksucker who never once earned a dollar outside of government, never made anything, never contributed to the economy with labor, says something like that.

You mean like McCaine?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have only begun to fight.... wink

Oh and Toot does not approve of personal attacks... it's the last resort of the intellectually weak.....

So Paul, how about you ditch the bicycle helmet , put some pants on and grow a pair and join the fight?

Toots needs to learn the difference between an attack and brotherly love.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Toots needs to learn a lot of things.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You’re buying into the big lie.

If there is one thing I most appreciate about you, it is the depth of your thoughts and the way you transfer those thoughts to my screen.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 50 invisible), 1,698 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,042
Posts18,521,112
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.