Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I could not have said better myself, so i will not even try......

ya!

GWB

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/1...the-canary-in-the-coal-mine-for-the-gop/

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB4

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Truth.

The Republican Party committed suicide.

Folks say a 3rd party isn’t a viable alternative.

I say that with Trump, it is viable - but - it’s now or never.

Anyone who cannot see that the USA is now officially a uniparty, politically speaking, has to be blind.

Jmo

Great post, geedubya

Ya !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I agree with everything in that piece.

What will be the alternative? Can't and won't vote Demo and the Pubs have betrayed us.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
sign me up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very good piece.
Thanks for posting

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Give it time. Their will be a 3rd conservative party break out. Swamp is gonna do everything they can to stop it but trump and we the voters showed them different and they are scared.
the tea party was just a base, it's gotten much bigger.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 01/16/21.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
I agree with everything in that piece.

What will be the alternative? Can't and won't vote Demo and the Pubs have betrayed us.

There is no political alternative. It's too late for that. People didn't want to go with the political alternative for decades, so, this is what you get.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, suicide has consequences? Imagine that!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
3rd party all the way - pay no attention to the nay-sayers - they just want to sit back and ride out retirement .

If the conservatives had bit the bullet and voted for Perot - whom was beside himself that we were 3 trillion dollars in debt - what might our debt look like today ..?..

It's way past time for extreme measures - but most GOP voters want to keep doing the same thing and getting the same result .
They remind me of my Mom who wouldn't turn things in on her insurance because she was afraid they'd cancel her insurance .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Mitch McConnell and the RINO caucuses in the senate and house appear to be operating under the belief that they can go about betraying and getting rid of Trump – who has been a pain in their backside for five long years now – and they’ll be able to somehow recover once Trump is gone. They possess such rank contempt for Trump’s voters that they truly believe that those voters will just return to the fold well in advance of the 2022 mid-term elections as memories of Trump and Trump-ism fade and those voters wake up to the realization that their only alternative to voting for RINOs is to vote for Democrats.

What the author fails to realize is that the Uniparty politicians no longer have to concern themselves with what We The People Think, or How We Vote.

Mitch and Company need our support and votes about as much as Biden needed them.

We no longer elect public officials, they are selected for us.

If you doubt this, just look back at what happened in Nov 3 and in the GA runoff.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
. Mitch McConnell and the RINO caucuses in the senate and house appear to be operating under the belief that they can go about betraying and getting rid of Trump – who has been a pain in their backside for five long years now – and they’ll be able to somehow recover once Trump is gone. They possess such rank contempt for Trump’s voters that they truly believe that those voters will just return to the fold well in advance of the 2022 mid-term elections as memories of Trump and Trump-ism fade and those voters wake up to the realization that their only alternative to voting for RINOs is to vote for Democrats.

What the author fails to realize is that the Uniparty politicians no longer have to concern themselves with what We The People Think, or How We Vote.

Mitch and Company need our support and votes about as much as Biden needed them.

If you doubt this, just look back at what happened in Nov 3 and in the GA runoff.

White apathy, Steve.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

White apathy, Steve.

No, just stating the facts.

This “most extensive election fraud network even developed” as Biden called it , isn’t going to just go away once Trump is kicked out of DC , is it.

All that planning, all those millions/billions, all that technology, all that colluding with foreign powers, just for two elections? Not Hardly!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

White apathy, Steve.

No, just stating the facts.

This “most extensive election fraud network even developed” as Biden called it , isn’t going to just go away once Trump is kicked out of DC , is it.

All that planning, all those millions/billions, all that technology, all that colluding with foreign powers, just for two elections? Not Hardly!

I was speaking specifically about Georgia.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Geedubya,

Great article......thanks for posting.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Before Trump, there was not much difference between the Democrats and Republicans since both inhabited the swamp and both benefitted at the expense of the people. The populist movement spawned by Trump has all of them concerned about moving forward. The country has become almost equally split in many ways, but the one issue not discussed much is that almost half of the country is primarily supported by various government programs paid for by the other half. Most of people on the receiving end of that split vote Democrat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Truth there.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don't like to admit it but if Fox News is dead, then we are too.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But we need a 3rd party congress to get anything done. If trump was to get in again he would spend the first year trying to get even with all the [bleep] that turned on him

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Start local and purge from there.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,962
Posts18,480,582
Members73,957
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.