Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Someone better figure out a third party. GOP is done and I think everyone knows it but them. I will support my congressman, but he voted not to accept the electoral college votes, but anyone else is gonna have to show me something.

And like I stated before, it was the way McConnell did not allow the vote on the $2000, not necessarily that it didn’t happen.

Last edited by Bperdue21; 01/16/21.
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's too late for a third party. You've had your chance. Can't you see that voting now is utterly irrelevant? Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good article, but I'll draw a different conclusion. Sadly lads, third parties are just another form of suicide and the dems are licking their chops about dividing the right, in fact that is their strategy. The winning strategy is to take back the Republican party via the primary election system. Look at all the good Trump did with those RINOS weighing him down. I wouldn't trade the last four years for anything. If we can't take back the Republican party, we certainly can't take the country back. The Republicans, and Trump had good voter support, we were just CHEATED. Don't take your eyes off that ball.

I honestly believe we can terrify the RINOS far more easily than we can win with a third party. In fact, the swamp RINOS would burn Trump at the political stake right now if it weren't for fear of his base. Pretty sure Liz Cheney is gonna find out. Trump will be a primary force to reckon with. The swamp just had a thrashing by DJT and they are still in mortal fear of him.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fox went to the dark side, Danna Brazil, Cavuto, give me a break. They killed themselves with Conservatives...Dana was a Bushie, they all hated Trump because he was not a Swamp Creature.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Third parties only work in parliamentary systems. And then they have to join with another party and operate on a compromise platform.

So if you want a parliamentary system you will have to work with the existing republican party anyway. And the democarps will still have more power and go on driving wedges to weaken resolve.

It's best to screw them slowly like a donkey following a carrot.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
3rd party is conservative suicide. Look at Josh Hawley. He beat a liberal because he was the best alternative and he sold that package to the voters. Someone said it before me, even if it's a local school board do not vote for the liberal. If it's the local town council, do not vote for the liberal. The cream will rise to the top just like Josh Hawley. The democrats hate him becuase he is the real deal.

In 4 years they will be gunning for him. Be there for him and like minded people. We may not win the Whitehouse but we can win the down ballot and conservatives did win the down ballot. Under nasty nancy's leadership Americans don't want to become Californated. She is a pushy arrogant witch and people do not like that.

But, a third party candidate is political suicide.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/16/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Voting Republican has turned out to be the real suicide

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have a big enough job running off the RINOs. We got work to do.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Voting Republican has turned out to be the real suicide

Absolutely correct.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
So, suicide has consequences? Imagine that!

The guy is right. 3rd party is political suicide.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Start local and purge from there.

This is the start. Gonna take time but if we don't control the states, we can't touch fed.

I still believe in the 3rd party will win but gotta take local

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If we get a surge of illegals as I expect in this administration...it's adios conservatism.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Until there is comprehensive election reform none of this matters. Do you foresee Republicans fighting for clean elections in 2022?

I don't. They wouldn't even look at the mountains of evidence staring them in the face with Biden's "win".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by geedubya
I could not have said better myself, so i will not even try......

ya!

GWB

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/1...the-canary-in-the-coal-mine-for-the-gop/

Thanks GW

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Never give up.

The pendulum swings back, and forth.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If we get a surge of illegals as I expect in this administration...it's adios conservatism.

Actually I've never seen a harder working bunch of people than the hispanic emigrants. Totally opposite from the negro who thinks the world is their oyster.
Always have said negroes were counterfeit citizens. Citizenship being like everything else, given to them as a gift.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Actually I've never seen a harder working bunch of people than the hispanic emigrants.

It does not matter one whit if they are "hard working" or not.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????

This...the voting machines in those key states did us in....somehow, we need to fix the machine first, then grapple with the swamp....

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Good article, but I'll draw a different conclusion. Sadly lads, third parties are just another form of suicide and the dems are licking their chops about dividing the right, in fact that is their strategy. The winning strategy is to take back the Republican party via the primary election system. Look at all the good Trump did with those RINOS weighing him down. I wouldn't trade the last four years for anything. If we can't take back the Republican party, we certainly can't take the country back. The Republicans, and Trump had good voter support, we were just CHEATED. Don't take your eyes off that ball.

I honestly believe we can terrify the RINOS far more easily than we can win with a third party. In fact, the swamp RINOS would burn Trump at the political stake right now if it weren't for fear of his base. Pretty sure Liz Cheney is gonna find out. Trump will be a primary force to reckon with. The swamp just had a thrashing by DJT and they are still in mortal fear of him.

Bingo....the hit for today...fix the dominion machines, take back the Republican party via the primary election system...

Illegitimi non carborundum

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
We have a big enough job running off the RINOs. We got work to do.

this^^^^

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (007FJ, 160user, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,661 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,948
Posts18,480,333
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.