Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Actually, my Mini Pin, HRH Princess Cocoa Bean's has little use for TV......but my Rat Terrier, Chance, whom lives with my Son up north now, LOVES to watch other critters on TV. I never taught him this behavior, but he goes absolutely bonkers when there's a Wolf, or Bear, on the screen! He get's so worked up....why he's raring to tear that sumbiitcch a new azz!

He aslo loved the old TV series "Due South", where the Canadian Mountie is transferred to NYC and brought his Husky with him......Chance would park himself in fron t of the TV and watch episode one after another if I let him. A ladyfriend I was dating owned the series DVD...and she took it with her when things went "Due South"! LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsman22
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

My female, Bailey, does the same thing.

I have to get onto her when watching hunting shows.. She will jump at the TV especially when they shoot an animal.

She'd watch hunting shows all day, if she could. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by hookeye
My cats attack deer, ducks and geese during hunting shows.

Same with our cats. Our first cat had a special fondness for showjumping.

It's funny to watch when they try to get their prey from the back of the TV-set after the attack to the screen was not successful.

Elmer Keith
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
L
No dog, but my wife's cat does some.
Cat become glued to it if she is watching some of the Harry Potter movies.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wonder why some dogs do and some don't. I have never had one that did.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My Bulldog does but my half Pitbull doesn't. My Bulldog watches TV almost like a person, if there's something on it that interests him. He seems to like anything with lots of horses running about, particularly. He also likes shows with lots of dogs in them. He likes the Jeopardy opening sequence, also. But lots of other things, too.

He will sit and be emotionally engaged in what's going on with his eyes locked on the screen. Sometimes, if a dog or horse rides off to the right or left of the screen, he will jump off his chair and run to that side of the screen in the hope that the horse or dog will hop off the edge and into the living room, and he'll catch it there. He's always disappointed when that doesn't happen.

My other dog acts like she can't even see anything on the screen, and shows no interest.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
I had a cat that would start acting like a miniature lion if you played the Lion in the Darkness. My current one enjoys watching baseball.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose.
It was written to limit the power of government over the individual
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
My last dog, Tripper Lab watched the animal shows, and would at times get VERY vocal.

Current dog Honey HalfLab did for a time when it was new to her, now ignores it completely except for dog barks. Choco the WunderWiener responds and watches to dog/dog barks, but not much of anything else except African lions. He gives them the old fish-eye & growls . Why, I have no idea.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,409
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.