Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
So far, I haven't heard any of them doing so.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nope. They will just continue to move the goal posts like they always have.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You won’t.
Brainwashing is very hard to overcome, just look at the mindset of the American Liberal.

Couple that with a healthy dose of Delusions and there you have it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just saving my place here for future discussions.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
You won’t.

Me?? I identified the Q thing as a psyop distraction from day one. It's always seemed to me to be akin to the Nigerian Prince scam.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Nope. They will just continue to move the goal posts like they always have.

Indeed, moving the GP is a favorite, as is “misdirection” or “head fake”.

Every time a prediction, or event that proves them wrong, they Always come back with the same reply,
Misdirection
Head Fake
Learn Our Comms

This is usually followed by a famous Liberal tactic of personal attacks and name calling.

It would actually be kinda humorous if it wasn’t so sad and so childish.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/19/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You won’t.

Me?? I identified the Q thing as a psyop distraction from day one. It's always seemed to me to be akin to the Nigerian Prince scam.

No not you.

I meant you won’t see them admit they have been duped.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will All The Q Advocates All Admit Now They Were Fooled All Along?

We'll get that right after all the Trump advocates realize Donny wasn't anything like they believed.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I still don't have half a clue what that was all about.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would anyone call it in the 7th inning?

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Just relax, everyone. Sit back and watch the whitehats take care of business. LOL. That's the psyop of Q. It was intended to neutralize the right who otherwise would have been quite active in opposing the radical left's coup d'etat. Instead, they merely "trusted the plan." That was its function.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Why would anyone call it in the 7th inning?

Mercy rule...?

------------------------
John
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FatCity67

When I first heard of it, and was encouraged to look into it, I did so, but couldn't find any meat to it. I quickly realized there was something very wrong with it. To me, it just stunk of the Nigerian Prince scam, except geared towards nullifying conservative action against the left. Just sit back and watch it all taken care of by the whitehats, seemed to be the main message to the American right.

It likely operated right out of Tel Aviv.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just relax, everyone. Sit back and watch the whitehats take care of business. LOL. That's the psyop of Q. It was intended to neutralize the right who otherwise would have been quite active in opposing the radical left's coup d'etat. Instead, they merely "trusted the plan." That was its function.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html

Adding to the confusion, we have now confirmed that a prominent, popular voice on the 'net who has been shrouded in secrecy -- but whose videos are widely shared -- is in fact a CIA psyop agent who was tasked with running disinformation campaigns to pacify patriots by telling them there is a secret plan for Trump to achieve a last-minute victory. There are, in fact, a few individuals who we now know to be bad faith actors who are spreading deliberate disinfo to pacify patriots into non-action while their nation is conquered by communists. For the record, this does not in any way involve Sidney Powell or Gen. Flynn, both of whom are unrelenting patriots working to defend America.

The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html

Adding to the confusion, we have now confirmed that a prominent, popular voice on the 'net who has been shrouded in secrecy -- but whose videos are widely shared -- is in fact a CIA psyop agent who was tasked with running disinformation campaigns to pacify patriots by telling them there is a secret plan for Trump to achieve a last-minute victory. There are, in fact, a few individuals who we now know to be bad faith actors who are spreading deliberate disinfo to pacify patriots into non-action while their nation is conquered by communists. For the record, this does not in any way involve Sidney Powell or Gen. Flynn, both of whom are unrelenting patriots working to defend America.

The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

Spot on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So where are the non-Q battlegrounds since November, you say we are psyop'd into not doing anything then why aren't you in the streets fighting??

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was never an advocate, but I checked it out for a bit to see what the fuss was all about. Seemed to me that listening to Q was about like playing a Blackjack table per the instruction/coaching of a card-counter that couldn’t count cards...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67

When I first heard of it, and was encouraged to look into it, I did so, but couldn't find any meat to it. I quickly realized there was something very wrong with it. To me, it just stunk of the Nigerian Prince scam, except geared towards nullifying conservative action against the left. Just sit back and watch it all taken care of by the whitehats, seemed to be the main message to the American right.

It likely operated right out of Tel Aviv.

Plus 1

I was just about to post the same response. I looked into it when the Q talk first came on the scene. It was so improbable and went against all common sense and personal life experience that I brushed it off. I’m not sure how a person with at least average intelligence and life experience could have believed it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
So where are the non-Q battlegrounds since November, you say we are psyop'd into not doing anything then why aren't you in the streets fighting??

Real leaders are few and far between. The people the world sees as leaders are in reality, more like folks who run to the front of the line and yell "follow me!" after all the heavy lifting has been done by others, sometimes with the others already laying dead as casualties. The ones the world sees as leaders are guys and gals that seldom put themselves in the line of fire, instead opportunistically taking advantage of the true leadership of others and gathering undeserved fame and glory to themselves.

Most of your leaders are already dead or discredited.

Look at some of the "good guys" who have left the fire. The fire just got too crazy or stupid for them. The most glaring example of a wet-brain that many just loved is Steelhead. Thanks to Rick for finally ridding the place of that piece of trash.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,890
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.