Home
So far, I haven't heard any of them doing so.
Nope. They will just continue to move the goal posts like they always have.
You won’t.
Brainwashing is very hard to overcome, just look at the mindset of the American Liberal.

Couple that with a healthy dose of Delusions and there you have it.
Just saving my place here for future discussions.
Originally Posted by steve4102
You won’t.

Me?? I identified the Q thing as a psyop distraction from day one. It's always seemed to me to be akin to the Nigerian Prince scam.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Nope. They will just continue to move the goal posts like they always have.

Indeed, moving the GP is a favorite, as is “misdirection” or “head fake”.

Every time a prediction, or event that proves them wrong, they Always come back with the same reply,
Misdirection
Head Fake
Learn Our Comms

This is usually followed by a famous Liberal tactic of personal attacks and name calling.

It would actually be kinda humorous if it wasn’t so sad and so childish.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You won’t.

Me?? I identified the Q thing as a psyop distraction from day one. It's always seemed to me to be akin to the Nigerian Prince scam.

No not you.

I meant you won’t see them admit they have been duped.
Will All The Q Advocates All Admit Now They Were Fooled All Along?

We'll get that right after all the Trump advocates realize Donny wasn't anything like they believed.
I still don't have half a clue what that was all about.
Why would anyone call it in the 7th inning?
Just relax, everyone. Sit back and watch the whitehats take care of business. LOL. That's the psyop of Q. It was intended to neutralize the right who otherwise would have been quite active in opposing the radical left's coup d'etat. Instead, they merely "trusted the plan." That was its function.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Mercy rule...?
Originally Posted by FatCity67

When I first heard of it, and was encouraged to look into it, I did so, but couldn't find any meat to it. I quickly realized there was something very wrong with it. To me, it just stunk of the Nigerian Prince scam, except geared towards nullifying conservative action against the left. Just sit back and watch it all taken care of by the whitehats, seemed to be the main message to the American right.

It likely operated right out of Tel Aviv.
Just relax, everyone. Sit back and watch the whitehats take care of business. LOL. That's the psyop of Q. It was intended to neutralize the right who otherwise would have been quite active in opposing the radical left's coup d'etat. Instead, they merely "trusted the plan." That was its function.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html

Adding to the confusion, we have now confirmed that a prominent, popular voice on the 'net who has been shrouded in secrecy -- but whose videos are widely shared -- is in fact a CIA psyop agent who was tasked with running disinformation campaigns to pacify patriots by telling them there is a secret plan for Trump to achieve a last-minute victory. There are, in fact, a few individuals who we now know to be bad faith actors who are spreading deliberate disinfo to pacify patriots into non-action while their nation is conquered by communists. For the record, this does not in any way involve Sidney Powell or Gen. Flynn, both of whom are unrelenting patriots working to defend America.

The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

Adding to the confusion, we have now confirmed that a prominent, popular voice on the 'net who has been shrouded in secrecy -- but whose videos are widely shared -- is in fact a CIA psyop agent who was tasked with running disinformation campaigns to pacify patriots by telling them there is a secret plan for Trump to achieve a last-minute victory. There are, in fact, a few individuals who we now know to be bad faith actors who are spreading deliberate disinfo to pacify patriots into non-action while their nation is conquered by communists. For the record, this does not in any way involve Sidney Powell or Gen. Flynn, both of whom are unrelenting patriots working to defend America.

The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

Spot on.
So where are the non-Q battlegrounds since November, you say we are psyop'd into not doing anything then why aren't you in the streets fighting??
I was never an advocate, but I checked it out for a bit to see what the fuss was all about. Seemed to me that listening to Q was about like playing a Blackjack table per the instruction/coaching of a card-counter that couldn’t count cards...

When I first heard of it, and was encouraged to look into it, I did so, but couldn't find any meat to it. I quickly realized there was something very wrong with it. To me, it just stunk of the Nigerian Prince scam, except geared towards nullifying conservative action against the left. Just sit back and watch it all taken care of by the whitehats, seemed to be the main message to the American right.

Plus 1

I was just about to post the same response. I looked into it when the Q talk first came on the scene. It was so improbable and went against all common sense and personal life experience that I brushed it off. I’m not sure how a person with at least average intelligence and life experience could have believed it.
So where are the non-Q battlegrounds since November, you say we are psyop'd into not doing anything then why aren't you in the streets fighting??

Real leaders are few and far between. The people the world sees as leaders are in reality, more like folks who run to the front of the line and yell "follow me!" after all the heavy lifting has been done by others, sometimes with the others already laying dead as casualties. The ones the world sees as leaders are guys and gals that seldom put themselves in the line of fire, instead opportunistically taking advantage of the true leadership of others and gathering undeserved fame and glory to themselves.

Most of your leaders are already dead or discredited.

Look at some of the "good guys" who have left the fire. The fire just got too crazy or stupid for them. The most glaring example of a wet-brain that many just loved is Steelhead. Thanks to Rick for finally ridding the place of that piece of trash.
Leave the game early to "get ahead of the traffic."
Then, listen to the greatest comeback ever by the home team on AM radio in your Chevy Chevette.

Tell everyone you "saw it live" for years to come.

Fellas, this is not over by a long shot.
No; trust the plan.

crazy
The Fire's largest echo chamber is in no danger of slowing down.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Plus 1

I was just about to post the same response. I looked into it when the Q talk first came on the scene. It was so improbable and went against all common sense and personal life experience that I brushed it off. I’m not sure how a person with at least average intelligence and life experience could have believed it.

You can say that again. What a bunch of losers, low IQ cyclops, knuckle-dragging dudes with outsized frontal bosses, lapping up the Q rubbish. Amazingly stupid folks.
I still think Q is Big Stick
If you're a good enough leader then the Big Boys have a game plan for you. It's like the Devil showing Jesus the whole world and all its riches and temptations and saying it can all be yours if you just fall down and worship me. Of course, world leaders, true ones or fake, ain't God, and they quickly choose the easy way rather than the hard, straight road. Most of the pogues we elect for political office don't even have to be offered anything formally. They are easily brought to heel by a good looking ho or their own deviant tendencies caught on film. Then it is simple blackmail for years until they are of no more use. The better ones have to actually be set down and made an offer to. If that doesn't work, you can always threaten them. If that still doesn't work, you can then threaten their family. I would give some glaring examples of things that don't add up any other way, but I'd get called a tinfoil hatter which might hurt my delicate sensibilities.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If you're a good enough leader then the Big Boys have a game plan for you. It's like the Devil showing Jesus the whole world and all its riches and temptations and saying it can all be yours if you just fall down and worship me. Of course, world leaders, true ones or fake, ain't God, and they quickly choose the easy way rather than the hard, straight road. Most of the pogues we elect for political office don't even have to be offered anything formally. They are easily brought to heel by a good looking ho or their own deviant tendencies caught on film. Then it is simple blackmail for years until they are of no more use. The better ones have to actually be set down and made an offer to. If that doesn't work, you can always threaten them. If that still doesn't work, you can then threaten their family. I would give some glaring examples of things that don't add up any other way, but I'd get called a tinfoil hatter which might hurt my delicate sensibilities.

Traficant?
Originally Posted by Paddler

Plus 1

You can say that again. What a bunch of losers, low IQ cyclops, knuckle-dragging dudes with outsized frontal bosses, lapping up the Q rubbish. Amazingly stupid folks.
Not as amazingly stupid as owned leftist sock puppets, trolling here every day attempting to earn money. Let me assure you, whatever you earn won't feel like enough when the hellfire is burning your shriveled nuts off.

Same, same.

Plus 1

Anyone want to rethink their position knowing Paddler agrees with them, lol?

To me what you describe is the difference between consortia your theorists and those who just recognize natural law.

I agree completely with your assessment; conspiracy theorists think there has to be some explicit “plan” when in fact water runs down hill and depraved humans will sell one another out for wealth, power, or whatever attracts them. It just is what it is and while a conspiracy ties it up all neat and tidy it also allows people to point in front he outside as if they’re not equally depraved.

We all are and if given the power I hope is do better but I’d be deluded if I said for sure I would.
Is this this Q stuff? My brother in law sent me this lengthy email the other day. This is part of it:

"Forward “IT'S HAPPENING! Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold. DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities"

Is this "Q"?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Is this this Q stuff? My brother in law sent me this lengthy email the other day. This is part of it:

"Forward “IT'S HAPPENING! Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold. DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities"

Is this "Q"?

🤣
Hawk - Don't you think posting this thread in a couple days might be more apropos?
I am not an expert on any of this, but I wonder if the Q phenomenon illustrates how new information technologies (e.g., internet/social media) can give rise to mass mis-beliefs because people have not yet learned to tell fact from fiction in that new medium. In that way, it is very analogous to the 1938 "War of the Worlds" radio drama that is purported to have scared the dickens out of some people who did not realize the alien invasion was not real.

Is this "Q"?

Yes.

Is this "Q"?
I got that one on my phone days ago...maybe a week. This chick I went to school with is totally consumed by the whole Q thing. I've mildly warned her about it a couple of times. It went completely unheeded.
Pied piper

It's more like it's really the bottom of the ninth, down by 5, nobody on base, 2 outs & 0-2 on the batter..........................

Or maybe a Hail Mary from your own 20 as the clock goes to zero.

MM
Alex Jones

Watch both opinions, he changes direction mid video

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=60064bd763f7544b72dbf0cc
Anyone that supports Q want to change their mind now that Alex Jones is a believer.
Q Tips
Myself, Steve4102, and a few others who "dared" question their BS on the Q thread by simply pointing out inconsistencies, stating FACTS contrary to the Almighty Q, etc, should be a owed a huge apology from the Qbers tomorrow afternoon! We wont get it though Im sure!!

Whats so bad about it is these guys worship the sheit so much they become straight up vile and revert to name calling, questioning your patriotism, call you a Commie etc if you question anything they spew. Scary that so many supposedly educated fellas could be and remain sucked so completely into this BS and blindly believe it! They literally suck up all this fantasyland garbage posted mostly by anonymous, unverified "sources", do no independent verification of any of it, and then pass it along as gospel truth!!

Ive like the OP have believed from the beginning this was a lefty ploy to lull people into complacency and inaction because they thought something was going on at high levels "behind the curtain"

The Q drops are interesting and follow game theory and are skillfully done.

It's a PyOp for sure.

Saying that I am curious EXACTLY what conservative action was stopped by the Q drops and EXACTLY what drop you to which you are referring.

It seemed to me the overarching message was to get informed, not trust the MSM, and get involved.

I realize I am not here to give you homework but it might be a good service to the CF.
We just handed the country over to chinese communist lovers and your worried about Qbers. No wonder the country has gone bye bye.
You won’t.

Pretty much

You blame Tel Aviv for everything Moscow does

Q is a J

Spot on.

The reach around sisters right here talking
Originally Posted by add
Hawk - Don't you think posting this thread in a couple days might be more apropos?

Hello?
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The Q drops are interesting and follow game theory and are skillfully done.

It's a PyOp for sure.

Saying that I am curious EXACTLY what conservative action was stopped by the Q drops and EXACTLY what drop you to which you are referring.

It seemed to me the overarching message was to get informed, not trust the MSM, and get involved.

I realize I am not here to give you homework but it might be a good service to the CF.

PsychOp to alter "normie" thinking.
The left is very good at selling a narrative. First it was there's no point in doing anything because it's taken care of by Q, now it's there's no point in doing anything because it's hopeless. The Democrats screwed with an election in 4 cities and we have people in conservative strongholds saying they will never vote again. After decades of brainwashing their own party, why would we not expect them to try to do it to us?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We just handed the country over to chinese communist lovers and your worried about Qbers. No wonder the country has gone bye bye.

What seems strange is the hate from both sides over a series of drops on a message board that most people think is a LARP.

Makes one wonder why Twitter would ban 70,000 users if Q was an OP to keep right leaning persons on the sidelines just sitting around "Trusting the Plan"?

Makes one wonder why the MSM hates so much on a ponzi scheme?

The far lefts actions in trying to censor and vilify Q is really something.

What seems strange is the hate from both sides over a series of drops on a message board that most people think is a LARP.

Makes one wonder why Twitter would ban 70,000 users if Q was an OP to keep right leaning persons on the sidelines just sitting around "Trusting the Plan"?

IDK, maybe it's because the Qberverse is full of misinformation? Aka, bullshit.

Look in a mirror, you have been spewing this Q Bull Schit for years, sit back do nothing, the Patriots are in charge , grab some popcorn, relax you are watching a movie, TRUST SESSIONS, TRUST WRAY.
, TRUST HOROWITZ, TRUST HUBER, TRUST KANSAS, and now when your beloved Q is proven to be a hoax and THE PLAN that YOU put all your chips and marbles in has failed you, now you comment that WE should be looking elsewhere to save America and forget about Q.

Funny that, cuz it wasn’t but a week ago you and all the Q-beers were clamoring for everyone to, look at us, look what we Know, looky looky we have it all. You people are stupid if you do not believe.

Now that not even you believe, you wish us to ignore what BS and propaganda you have been feeding yourselves for years

But she has the highest post count!!
Originally Posted by BobBrown

But she has the highest post count!!

Yours would be twice that if you combined both of your user accounts.

Plus 1

Not as amazingly stupid as owned leftist sock puppets, trolling here every day attempting to earn money. Let me assure you, whatever you earn won't feel like enough when the hellfire is burning your shriveled nuts off.

Hey, I don't get paid to enlighten you idiots. I do it for free as a civic duty. Somebody needs to keep you guys connected to reality.
Hmm.
Just saw an interesting Flynn video.
The interviewer was obscured but had a sort of gravelly voice.
Man these "Q" threads get traction every time. Not sure why. I looked into the people pushing "Q" when it first got big, and along with some new scoundrels, it was a lot of the usual bullshit salesmen attempting to gain viewers and dollars on social media.

Just because a Psy Op fools a bunch of people on the Right doesn't mean it was pointed in that direction or that they were the targets.
Q Balls are real. Just look at all the mess.......
No, they are so stupid they don't know how stupid they are lol.

Keep being played Qtards.
how does Alex Jones stay on the internet but Parler can't?

Is this "Q"?
I got that one on my phone days ago...maybe a week. This chick I went to school with is totally consumed by the whole Q thing. I've mildly warned her about it a couple of times. It went completely unheeded.

OK thanks for the info very interesting. Brother in law has been married to my sister for 30 years, he is a nice guy, I have never even heard him talk about politics.
I don't even know if he voted for Trump as I try to leave politics out of family get togethers.
But he is all wrapped up in this "Q" stuff and he believes it.
Somebody here in the know post up & let us know when the tribunals & the shuttles to Gitmo start, please.

MM
Hope springs eternal. People need to hope something will spring out and save them. Hard to be totally open minded and try to get facts, rather than supposition and innuendo.

You haven't heard anything yet.
The real deep state propagandists behind the Q will try to keep that momentum and followers going.
They're probably snickering like kids making prank calls.
Originally Posted by KFWA

He predicted that censorship was going to snowball down the slippery slope. That's when he mortgaged his house, asked his dad for funds, took advertising to a nearly unbearable level to build the infrastructure that was independent from other platforms.
He was censored long before we ever heard of parlor.
They have often shut down his sites, but he eventually gets them up and running again, building new ones too.
To admit they were fooled, Qultists would first have to come up out of that deep dark rabbit hole.

When cultists get indoctrinated, then confused, then ashamed and realize they have been conned, they get childish, defensive, and angry.

There is hope for those poor Qbers, as most cultists are not permanently programmed.

Misdirection, Head Fake ,
Looks like it has worked.
I dont like to walk up to sombodies campfire and kick it or to scatter sparks,, but If you look at it,use critical thinking, would YOU really tell your enemy you were coming for 3 yrs? how many times has Potus pulled off the switcharoo?! WHile evryone here and across the world (thanx msm) was up in the Q plan Potus has been spanking ass,, and like the tolerant left ,, around this 'fire,only SOME opinions are tolerated lol,, Hive mind much? Thanx to the Q thread just on this site Yall have been kept up to speed on what is going around ,,and was privy to de-class long before it was in the open,, the Q thing was about getting info out to we the people,, But one thing Q said was spot on some people just wont see,,, Ive read where some have said the q's just sit back,trust the plan,do nothing,,, WTF have you bozo's been doing? LOL most Q's have dug out info and put it out there,,and got our community plan in order,, yall kill me with your logic, Sitting back bitching ,calling for the rain and bitching about the mud,, sorry to kick your 'fire,,,
Originally Posted by hosfly
I dont like to walk up to sombodies campfire and kick it or to scatter sparks,, but If you look at it,use critical thinking, would YOU really tell your enemy you were coming for 3 yrs? how many times has Potus pulled off the switcharoo?! WHile evryone here and across the world (thanx msm) was up in the Q plan Potus has been spanking ass,, and like the tolerant left ,, around this 'fire,only SOME opinions are tolerated lol,, Hive mind much? Thanx to the Q thread just on this site Yall have been kept up to speed on what is going around ,,and was privy to de-class long before it was in the open,, the Q thing was about getting info out to we the people,, But one thing Q said was spot on some people just wont see,,, Ive read where some have said the q's just sit back,trust the plan,do nothing,,, WTF have you bozo's been doing? LOL most Q's have dug out info and put it out there,,and got our community plan in order,, yall kill me with your logic, Sitting back bitching ,calling for the rain and bitching about the mud,, sorry to kick your 'fire,,,

grin

Same bunch who walk around saying "from my cold dead fingers.......blah blah blah" and when the time comes they can't run the other way fast enough. I've seen this kind of bravado for a lot of years and when the time comes to stand up and show your fruits, they join in with the naysayers and demonize anyone who stands.
And to show their true colors, in this go around all that was needed by the Patriots was to be digital soldiers, no putting any life on the line, could they even do that? no, same ol' fig tree with no fruit. You called it correctly Hos.
You won’t.

True, but people who still live in their mamma's basement, like Stevey boy, and don't have anything to do but stay on a computer all day, just ate that chit up.
Ill say Q was wrong when Biteme is president of the Republic and Tump is gone.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well jag, as much as it pains me to say it, the fat lady is warming up.
Some of you ought to be really, really embarrassed and ashamed...

To have been used to the benefit of our enemies. To have spread the false narrative, and bought into it for so long, when truth was hitting you in the face like a splash of water on a cold morning, all along.

I'm ashamed for you.
Dont feel for me,Good bad or ugly ,,i can wear it an walk on !

I'll raise you ten days of darkness....
Dont feel for me,Good bad or ugly ,,i can wear it an walk on !

Too late.

I felt ashamed for grown men that stayed invested in that BS after the Sessions debacle.

It went down hill from there.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Some of you ought to be really, really embarrassed and ashamed...

To have been used to the benefit of our enemies. To have spread the false narrative, and bought into it for so long, when truth was hitting you in the face like a splash of water on a cold morning, all along.

I'm ashamed for you.

Well said!!
Would yall while feeling embarrassed an ashamed for us Qbers possibly squeeze me out a tear or two? Please post pic or didnt happen
Would yall while feeling embarrassed an ashamed for us Qbers possibly squeeze me out a tear or two? Please post pic or didnt happen

[bleep] you you ignorant prick! Any of us who dared question your savior Q were met with insults, questions of our patriotism etc......at least have the phugging decency to admit you were wrong!

It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Lol
Q has been serving fresh, hot, steamy, double decker Nothing Burgers, with a side of Lies for years, and people eat it up, and keep coming back for more.... And don't forget the army of Twitterites and garage warriors and kitchen table intel experts lending their assistance. Lots of people selling Hopium.

Well, Trump has about three hours left to implement The Plan. Now, if he does something, it would tickle the hell out of me, but it's not looking too likely.
Propaganda machine hard at work. Q certainly helped to legitimize the democrats.

There's nothing funny about watching desperate people clinging to the false belief that someone else is going to miraculously fix something that they should be fixing themselves.
Originally Posted by K22

grin

Same bunch who walk around saying "from my cold dead fingers.......blah blah blah" and when the time comes they can't run the other way fast enough. I've seen this kind of bravado for a lot of years and when the time comes to stand up and show your fruits, they join in with the naysayers and demonize anyone who stands.
And to show their true colors, in this go around all that was needed by the Patriots was to be digital soldiers, no putting any life on the line, could they even do that? no, same ol' fig tree with no fruit. You called it correctly Hos.

And what did you do to "save the Republic" other than criticize and call names toward anyone who didn't bow down to you and Q? It was hard to swallow "the message" early on when you and your budies were so confident. It got harder just listening and looking at your and your buddies' posts showing linked crap that you were throwing at the wall in hopes that something actually real might stick.

Fuggin' pathetic and irrational behavior on your part and others....... But you were always "right". Give the world a fuggin' break and go hide somewhere beyond keyboard reach......
Hahahahaha.............................LOL

I'm smilin' all the way to the Winter White House.

We'll see you soon he says.
I always thought the Q crap was just that, crap. I know a couple people who believe that trash. Had one tell me the other day that Pelosi was just arrested and trump has called in the military and will be our president for the next 4 years. I mean, that really says everything you need to know about the Q folks

Alex Jones is an idiot as well. Sad people follow this stuff
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Somebody here in the know post up & let us know when the tribunals & the shuttles to Gitmo start, please.

MM

haha!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There's nothing funny about watching desperate people clinging to the false belief that someone else is going to miraculously fix something that they should be fixing themselves.
Hear-hear. I've been at fault for not saying much. I hope I'm wrong. But...I'm not. I take no pleasure in the misery of Q folk nor anything that is coming.
Originally Posted by WildWest
Hope springs eternal. People need to hope something will spring out and save them. Hard to be totally open minded and try to get facts, rather than supposition and innuendo.

Exactly. For the siege DJT endured before his tenure even started, to the bragged about Quid Pro Quo from Biden that went unpunished, to an election stolen....why wouldn't one gravitate towards something of hope. Isn't that why Trump was elected- to counter the give away of America? Christians walk the earth looking towards heaven- a better afterlife. With all the misery the left heaps on a humanity only too happy to consume and endorse it a little hope, foolish or not - can be attractive.
It will take a long time for the Q-fever to clear from their simple minds.
Originally Posted by burrinho
It will take a long time for the Q-fever to clear from their simple minds.

Speaking of simple minds... When are you going to pull yours out of your own ass?
On a sobering note, it does bring to light just how many and how easily folks are susceptible to scams and cultists.

It’s no wonder they are as prolific as they are. Nigerian princes, heavens gate, David Koresh, and the multitude of banking and investment scams etc...... Religion itself. Some people simply HAVE to believe.

For many it won’t stop. Even if they admit Q was a rabbit chase they will simply double down on the next dido that arises.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

[bleep] you you ignorant prick! Any of us who dared question your savior Q were met with insults, questions of our patriotism etc......at least have the phugging decency to admit you were wrong!

That’s gunna leave a mark.

Get it, Mark.

Sorry couldn’t help it.

Great post though.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Q has been serving fresh, hot, steamy, double decker Nothing Burgers, with a side of Lies for years, and people eat it up, and keep coming back for more.... And don't forget the army of Twitterites and garage warriors and kitchen table intel experts lending their assistance. Lots of people selling Hopium.

Well, Trump has about three hours left to implement The Plan. Now, if he does something, it would tickle the hell out of me, but it's not looking too likely.

Great post.

My sentiments exactly.
Trump has been one of the greatest Presidents in the history of the Republic. I don't know anything about Q but I must ask; is it unreasonable to want someone associated with government, the military or anyone to at least honor the oath to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies both Foreign and Domestic? It is not arguable that the election was stolen. All legal means of questioning fraudulent votes was denied all the way up to the Supreme Court. The last bastion of freedom lies with the military and that's been compromised so chirp all you want about an internet phenomenon but what we have been forced to witness is nothing short of Treason committed by elected officials of both parties and codified by idiots and malevolent media artists.
Truth
[bleep] u cker! My TV just went black!
It's on boys!
All this time and I thought Q was trolling people. MAGA!!!!!
FOOKIN' A!!!!!!!
Oh shixt...wait...I forgot that I cussed out the DirecTV dude a year ago and they shut me off. My bad.
Never gave Q any credibility or attention
Lol. You just sent half the fire scrambling.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Alex Jones is an idiot as well. Sad people follow this stuff

^^^^^This x 1000!
How about now Qbers???
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

The plan blah blah....well that might be a "fake head" on national TV right now but unfortunately for our Nation its the new POTUS!

I take no joy in "rubbing it in" and said many times I wish their BS was true, BUT when they made it personal by questioning my patriotism etc, they can kiss my azz
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

The plan blah blah....well that might be a "fake head" on national TV right now but unfortunately for our Nation its the new POTUS!

I take no joy in "rubbing it in" and said many times I wish their BS was true, BUT when they made it personal by questioning my patriotism etc, they can kiss my azz

Exactly
Instead of answering questions, helping fence sitters come over to there side, etc. and doing what they claim the entire movement was all about, spreading information and developing an army of digital solders, they took it personal and immediately went into attack mode.
You are an idiot, you are a Liberal, you are a communist, you must be a Never-Trumper, etc. etc.

Slip on over to the Democrat Underground and see how they treat members that do not totally agree, same same.
I think the Q phenomenon came about because of hope, of course. People are desperate for hope, and they will tenaciously cling to ANYTHING that offers them hope, no matter how ridiculous or contrived. But beyond that, I think in great measure it is because people love anything "mysterious". Super spy, cloak and dagger, inside information, top secret stuff. What they love even more than that is the thought that they somehow are in on it. They are part of the enlightened few. The ones that "get it". A Q-gnosticism.

There are other "conspiracy theories" out there that many people follow religiously for the same reasons. Frankly, they give the rest of us "conspiracy theorists" a bad name. Lots of stuff out there with absolutely no real basis in fact. If there is documentation and real evidence for something, I might believe it. If not... it's bunk. That's where I always categorized "Q" and all the other internet intelligence analysts, who "had it on good authority", and "couldn't divulge their sources", or "can't say all they know", blah, blah, blah.

And yes, these gnostics can get very hostile towards anyone who questions the mystic knowledge. Just go to certain groups of people and mention that there's no such thing as chem-trails, and watch the knives come out.

I'm not laughing at the Q believers (well, ok, a little), I just wish they would realize what's going on, and wake up.
Hope has become a gun in the hands and nothing left to lose. Or there's always bitching online while doing nothing. Don't let me get in the way.
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

Exactly
Instead of answering questions, helping fence sitters come over to there side, etc. and doing what they claim the entire movement was all about, spreading information and developing an army of digital solders, they took it personal and immediately went into attack mode.
You are an idiot, you are a Liberal, you are a communist, you must be a Never-Trumper, etc. etc.

Slip on over to the Democrat Underground and see how they treat members that do not totally agree, same same.

I never saw that negativity here on this site . But you’re the expert so ....
Anytime I “checked” in on Q thread it was mostly links that you could go look at yourself and decide for yourself. Some people like you just wanna bit ch about anything and everything. It must be he ll to be around you in person
Biden being sworn in is all part of the plan.

Any dumb azz could figure that out.

crazy
Originally Posted by 99guy

crazy

Do you have a Q drop saying Biden would be sworn in?

crazy

I don't have any Q drops.

Not that gullible or puckin stupid. Time for a lot of these guys to change the tin foil in their helmets. Soon as they can get their dumb azzes out of jail.

Just sayin...
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

crazy

Not that gullible or puckin stupid. Time for a lot of these guys to change the tin foil in their helmets. Soon as they can get their dumb azzes out of jail.

Just sayin...

I am not sayin I believe or don't I just find it strange so many, such as yourself and the thread OP, ridicule a sting of drops on a message board without any idea what was actually posted.

It's almost like they just follow along with the MSM narrative. Weird.

Wonder what other things they believe just because it MSM narrative?
I don't follow it very closely but wasn't the whole SCOTUS supposed to be arrested today too?

Wrong.

Again....
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I am not now and never have been a Q person. That said, Jag is about ten times the man you'll ever be. F u c k off commie.

crazy

Just sayin...

I am not sayin I believe or don't I just find it strange so many, such as yourself and the thread OP, ridicule a sting of drops on a message board without any idea what was actually posted.

It's almost like they just follow along with the MSM narrative. Weird.

Wonder what other things they believe just because it MSM narrative?

Weak minds . Simple as that

Sckmorcok

What time is it over there?

I am not now and never have been a Q person. That said, Jag is about ten times the man you'll ever be. F u c k off commie.

Jag's a good guy.

Jag's a good guy.

Although misguided.
"Will All The Q Advocates Admit Now They Were Fooled All Along?"

The answer, unfortunately, is "no".
"Will All The Q Advocates Admit Now They Were Fooled All Along?"

The answer, unfortunately, is "no".

Not only will they not admit they were duped , they will continue with the personal attack on those that dared to question them.
Originally Posted by Squidge

I wouldn’t call it AWESOME, I would call it a tragedy like no other.
I find it comical that the Q haters made Q out to be something it never was and then can't get over it. First they ridiculed Q as a pajama boy LARP in a basement, then Q was the most dangerous domestic terrorist cult in existence, then Q was a leftist psyop run by the deep state to distract patriots from taking action. Then they scream disavow, disavow, disavow to a Q that only lived in their heads.

Q will live rent free in a lot of commie heads forever and that makes me smile.
I ignored it. Speculation and guessing. I got more and better information from msn.com and Fox. Unfortunately, a bunch of folks fell for it.

kwg
"Look at some of the "good guys" who have left the fire. The fire just got too crazy or stupid for them. The most glaring example of a wet-brain that many just loved is Steelhead. Thanks to Rick for finally ridding the place of that piece of trash."

Judge not lest ye be judged.
Nah, you guys are full of it. I've decided I'm going to Trust The Plan from now on!
Originally Posted by weagle
I find it comical that the Q haters made Q out to be something it never was and then can't get over it. First they ridiculed Q as a pajama boy LARP in a basement, then Q was the most dangerous domestic terrorist cult in existence, then Q was a leftist psyop run by the deep state to distract patriots from taking action. Then they scream disavow, disavow, disavow to a Q that only lived in their heads.

Q will live rent free in a lot of commie heads forever and that makes me smile.

And many from that crowd continue to post links from the msm and tout it as news. crazy
So then there's no water marked ballots that are about to expose all the fraud?

The Q thread was never anything more than science fiction.

And just how many times did you feel compelled to bump that 1000+ page thread there, gumby?
Originally Posted by add

And just how many times did you feel compelled to bump that 1000+ page thread there, gumby?

Steve’s life is a tragedy
I don't follow it very closely but wasn't the whole SCOTUS supposed to be arrested today too?

Wrong.

Again....

Feel free to post up any Q drop saying what you are saying.

I will wait. wink

Wrong.

Again....

I will wait. wink

You do a real good job of playing both sides against the middle.
I’d be embarrassed to start a thread attempting to demean Patriots.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
"Look at some of the "good guys" who have left the fire. The fire just got too crazy or stupid for them. The most glaring example of a wet-brain that many just loved is Steelhead. Thanks to Rick for finally ridding the place of that piece of trash."

Judge not lest ye be judged.

You do know that Steelhead is still here, right.

I’d be embarrassed to start a thread attempting to demean Patriots.

...and Your definition of a Patriot are Those mean and women that support Q, believe Q, TRUST THE PLAN, and those that don’t are anything but Patriots. Got it.
Created by, perpetuated by and soon to be utilized by...
The extreme left and media.
With the sole intention of identification of hard (gainfully employed, hetro, gun owning, Christian, Republicans) right "extremist"
It'll begin with
BOOGALOO
Proud Boys
Oath keepers
And if unchecked by SCOTUS....
it will end with VFW and Shriners.
The goal is to silence the white male for 1 generation.
That's all they need.
I’d be embarrassed ...

you ought to be...for a number of things.....
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...s-implode-after-big-moment-never-comes/?

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

KEY FACTS

• Up until the final minute of Trump’s presidency, some QAnon adherents were cheering for Trump to do something spectacular, with one instructing fellow followers Wednesday morning to “pray” because the next five hours would “determine the fate of the world.” They got that part right.
  • That optimism unraveled for some as the day wore on, especially after Trump gave no hints of a plan to take over the U.S. in his final speech at Joint Base Andrews, with one user lamenting on Telegram that “it simply doesn’t make sense that we all got played.”
  • Moderators of some pro-QAnon message boards warned followers who turned their backs on the conspiracy theory after the inauguration would be banned:
  • Others sought to move the goalposts, picking out passages from Trump’s speech and Eric Trump’s farewell post on Twitter as signs of hope.
  • By midday, a new spin to the conspiracy theory gripped the far-right message boards: Biden has been their savior all along, a twist multiple QAnon influencers threw their support behind.
  • “Biden is Q” a post on the donald.win read, while others brushed aside that theory and urged believers to stick with Trump.
    QAnon adherents appeared to have fractured into two groups on popular far-right message boards Wednesday, with some realizing their crackpot conspiracy theory was a fraud, while others tried to somehow keep the flame of the Crazy Candle alive.
  • Ron Watkins, the founder of 8chan who is one of several people suspected of being the anonymous poster “Q” who spawned the conspiracy theory, conceded shortly after Biden was sworn in, telling his supporters it was time for believers to keep their “chins up” and “go back to our lives.”
  • Up until the final minute of Trump’s presidency, some QAnon adherents were cheering for Trump to do something spectacular, with one instructing fellow followers Wednesday morning to “pray” because the next five hours would “determine the fate of the world.” They got that part right.
  • That optimism unraveled for some as the day wore on, especially after Trump gave no hints of a plan to take over the U.S. in his final speech at Joint Base Andrews, with one user lamenting on Telegram that “it simply doesn’t make sense that we all got played.”
  • Moderators of some pro-QAnon message boards warned followers who turned their backs on the conspiracy theory after the inauguration would be banned:
  • Others sought to move the goalposts, picking out passages from Trump’s speech and Eric Trump’s farewell post on Twitter as signs of hope.
  • By midday, a new spin to the conspiracy theory gripped the far-right message boards: Biden has been their savior all along, a twist multiple QAnon influencers threw their support behind.
  • “Biden is Q” a post on the donald.win read, while others brushed aside that theory and urged believers to stick with Trump.
I’d be embarrassed ...

You’re a dope
I’d be embarrassed ...

You’re a dope

Classy

I will wait. wink

You do a real good job of playing both sides against the middle.

You say that like it's a bad thing?

Anyone with a smidgen of good sense can see Q is predicting some stuff years in advance.

Anyone with a smidgen of good sense can see some Q predictions are obviously false but Q has stated unequivocally that disinformation is real and necessary.

Ammo is finite.

Sophisticated PsyOp is sophisticated.

Good or bad???
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...s-implode-after-big-moment-never-comes/?

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

KEY FACTS

QAnon adherents appeared to have fractured into two groups on popular far-right message boards Wednesday, with some realizing their crackpot conspiracy theory was a fraud, while others tried to somehow keep the flame of the Crazy Candle alive.
  • Ron Watkins, the founder of 8chan who is one of several people suspected of being the anonymous poster “Q” who spawned the conspiracy theory, conceded shortly after Biden was sworn in, telling his supporters it was time for believers to keep their “chins up” and “go back to our lives.”

Forbes Says It's Targeting Trump Staffers and Their Future Employers

https://www.newsmax.com

"Corporate media and the Left aren’t satisfied with merely controlling the White House and both chambers of Congress in less than two weeks. They want revenge.

They also want to punish anyone who worked in the Trump administration and, to a lesser extent, the 45th president’s supporters.

On Thursday, in what was the most recent and possibly the most egregious example, Randall Lane, Forbes’ chief content officer, announced that Forbes Media was “holding those who lied for Trump accountable” in what he called “a truth reckoning.”

When Jesus was kicking up dust in the Levant
with his sandles, folks of that time thought he
would return in their lifetime... and how many
times have they got it wrong since.... blush

If not one fantasy it's another that believers
latch onto like a dog with a bone..
Just keep believing and adjusting the narrative
as one goes along.. Tff.

It’s getting comical or pathetic depending, over at the Q thread.

They post EOs, future Biden/McConnell legislation, NWO doomsday stuff and in the same breath, the continue to claim the Military is in charge and Biden isn’t really President.

WOW, ya just can’t make this schit up.
It’s getting comical or pathetic depending, over at the Q thread.

They post EOs, future Biden/McConnell legislation, NWO doomsday stuff and in the same breath, the continue to claim the Military is in charge and Biden isn’t really President.

WOW, ya just can’t make this schit up.

It's pretty sad, actually. It's become like a religious cult.
Is there a link to Q? Wtf
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Q Thread
It's just a game that they entertain themselves with, at this point.

At least, I hope that's all it is. If they've actually convinced themselves that all of that Q stuff is valid even at this juncture, they're going to have a hard time getting their wiring properly configured again.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

https://qanon.pub/

Or go right to the source of most of Qanon's posts at 4chan's
Politically Incorrect boards

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/
© 24hourcampfire