Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Man these "Q" threads get traction every time. Not sure why. I looked into the people pushing "Q" when it first got big, and along with some new scoundrels, it was a lot of the usual bullshit salesmen attempting to gain viewers and dollars on social media.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We just handed the country over to chinese communist lovers and your worried about Qbers. No wonder the country has gone bye bye.

What seems strange is the hate from both sides over a series of drops on a message board that most people think is a LARP.

Makes one wonder why Twitter would ban 70,000 users if Q was an OP to keep right leaning persons on the sidelines just sitting around "Trusting the Plan"?

Makes one wonder why the MSM hates so much on a ponzi scheme?

The far lefts actions in trying to censor and vilify Q is really something.

Just because a Psy Op fools a bunch of people on the Right doesn't mean it was pointed in that direction or that they were the targets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q Balls are real. Just look at all the mess.......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
No, they are so stupid they don't know how stupid they are lol.

Keep being played Qtards.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
how does Alex Jones stay on the internet but Parler can't?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Is this this Q stuff? My brother in law sent me this lengthy email the other day. This is part of it:

"Forward “IT'S HAPPENING! Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold. DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities"

Is this "Q"?
I got that one on my phone days ago...maybe a week. This chick I went to school with is totally consumed by the whole Q thing. I've mildly warned her about it a couple of times. It went completely unheeded.

OK thanks for the info very interesting. Brother in law has been married to my sister for 30 years, he is a nice guy, I have never even heard him talk about politics.
I don't even know if he voted for Trump as I try to leave politics out of family get togethers.
But he is all wrapped up in this "Q" stuff and he believes it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody here in the know post up & let us know when the tribunals & the shuttles to Gitmo start, please.

MM

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Hope springs eternal. People need to hope something will spring out and save them. Hard to be totally open minded and try to get facts, rather than supposition and innuendo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
So far, I haven't heard any of them doing so.

You haven't heard anything yet.
The real deep state propagandists behind the Q will try to keep that momentum and followers going.
They're probably snickering like kids making prank calls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
how does Alex Jones stay on the internet but Parler can't?

He predicted that censorship was going to snowball down the slippery slope. That's when he mortgaged his house, asked his dad for funds, took advertising to a nearly unbearable level to build the infrastructure that was independent from other platforms.
He was censored long before we ever heard of parlor.
They have often shut down his sites, but he eventually gets them up and running again, building new ones too.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To admit they were fooled, Qultists would first have to come up out of that deep dark rabbit hole.

When cultists get indoctrinated, then confused, then ashamed and realize they have been conned, they get childish, defensive, and angry.

There is hope for those poor Qbers, as most cultists are not permanently programmed.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We just handed the country over to chinese communist lovers and your worried about Qbers. No wonder the country has gone bye bye.

What seems strange is the hate from both sides over a series of drops on a message board that most people think is a LARP.

Makes one wonder why Twitter would ban 70,000 users if Q was an OP to keep right leaning persons on the sidelines just sitting around "Trusting the Plan"?

Makes one wonder why the MSM hates so much on a ponzi scheme?

The far lefts actions in trying to censor and vilify Q is really something.

Misdirection, Head Fake ,
Looks like it has worked.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I dont like to walk up to sombodies campfire and kick it or to scatter sparks,, but If you look at it,use critical thinking, would YOU really tell your enemy you were coming for 3 yrs? how many times has Potus pulled off the switcharoo?! WHile evryone here and across the world (thanx msm) was up in the Q plan Potus has been spanking ass,, and like the tolerant left ,, around this 'fire,only SOME opinions are tolerated lol,, Hive mind much? Thanx to the Q thread just on this site Yall have been kept up to speed on what is going around ,,and was privy to de-class long before it was in the open,, the Q thing was about getting info out to we the people,, But one thing Q said was spot on some people just wont see,,, Ive read where some have said the q's just sit back,trust the plan,do nothing,,, WTF have you bozo's been doing? LOL most Q's have dug out info and put it out there,,and got our community plan in order,, yall kill me with your logic, Sitting back bitching ,calling for the rain and bitching about the mud,, sorry to kick your 'fire,,,

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
I dont like to walk up to sombodies campfire and kick it or to scatter sparks,, but If you look at it,use critical thinking, would YOU really tell your enemy you were coming for 3 yrs? how many times has Potus pulled off the switcharoo?! WHile evryone here and across the world (thanx msm) was up in the Q plan Potus has been spanking ass,, and like the tolerant left ,, around this 'fire,only SOME opinions are tolerated lol,, Hive mind much? Thanx to the Q thread just on this site Yall have been kept up to speed on what is going around ,,and was privy to de-class long before it was in the open,, the Q thing was about getting info out to we the people,, But one thing Q said was spot on some people just wont see,,, Ive read where some have said the q's just sit back,trust the plan,do nothing,,, WTF have you bozo's been doing? LOL most Q's have dug out info and put it out there,,and got our community plan in order,, yall kill me with your logic, Sitting back bitching ,calling for the rain and bitching about the mud,, sorry to kick your 'fire,,,

grin

Same bunch who walk around saying "from my cold dead fingers.......blah blah blah" and when the time comes they can't run the other way fast enough. I've seen this kind of bravado for a lot of years and when the time comes to stand up and show your fruits, they join in with the naysayers and demonize anyone who stands.
And to show their true colors, in this go around all that was needed by the Patriots was to be digital soldiers, no putting any life on the line, could they even do that? no, same ol' fig tree with no fruit. You called it correctly Hos.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102
You won’t.

Me?? I identified the Q thing as a psyop distraction from day one. It's always seemed to me to be akin to the Nigerian Prince scam.

True, but people who still live in their mamma's basement, like Stevey boy, and don't have anything to do but stay on a computer all day, just ate that chit up.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ill say Q was wrong when Biteme is president of the Republic and Tump is gone.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ill say Q was wrong when Biteme is president of the Republic and Tump is gone.

Well jag, as much as it pains me to say it, the fat lady is warming up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Some of you ought to be really, really embarrassed and ashamed...

To have been used to the benefit of our enemies. To have spread the false narrative, and bought into it for so long, when truth was hitting you in the face like a splash of water on a cold morning, all along.

I'm ashamed for you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Dont feel for me,Good bad or ugly ,,i can wear it an walk on !

I AM AMERICA!
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 1_deuce, 50 invisible), 1,789 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,106
Posts18,522,542
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.