Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Alex Jones

Watch both opinions, he changes direction mid video

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=60064bd763f7544b72dbf0cc

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anyone that supports Q want to change their mind now that Alex Jones is a believer.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q Tips

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Myself, Steve4102, and a few others who "dared" question their BS on the Q thread by simply pointing out inconsistencies, stating FACTS contrary to the Almighty Q, etc, should be a owed a huge apology from the Qbers tomorrow afternoon! We wont get it though Im sure!!

Whats so bad about it is these guys worship the sheit so much they become straight up vile and revert to name calling, questioning your patriotism, call you a Commie etc if you question anything they spew. Scary that so many supposedly educated fellas could be and remain sucked so completely into this BS and blindly believe it! They literally suck up all this fantasyland garbage posted mostly by anonymous, unverified "sources", do no independent verification of any of it, and then pass it along as gospel truth!!

Ive like the OP have believed from the beginning this was a lefty ploy to lull people into complacency and inaction because they thought something was going on at high levels "behind the curtain"

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/19/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I still don't have half a clue what that was all about.

When I first heard of it, and was encouraged to look into it, I did so, but couldn't find any meat to it. I quickly realized there was something very wrong with it. To me, it just stunk of the Nigerian Prince scam, except geared towards nullifying conservative action against the left. Just sit back and watch it all taken care of by the whitehats, seemed to be the main message to the American right.

It likely operated right out of Tel Aviv.

The Q drops are interesting and follow game theory and are skillfully done.

It's a PyOp for sure.

Saying that I am curious EXACTLY what conservative action was stopped by the Q drops and EXACTLY what drop you to which you are referring.

It seemed to me the overarching message was to get informed, not trust the MSM, and get involved.

I realize I am not here to give you homework but it might be a good service to the CF.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We just handed the country over to chinese communist lovers and your worried about Qbers. No wonder the country has gone bye bye.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/19/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
You won’t.

Me?? I identified the Q thing as a psyop distraction from day one. It's always seemed to me to be akin to the Nigerian Prince scam.

Pretty much

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When I first heard of it, and was encouraged to look into it, I did so, but couldn't find any meat to it. I quickly realized there was something very wrong with it. To me, it just stunk of the Nigerian Prince scam, except geared towards nullifying conservative action against the left. Just sit back and watch it all taken care of by the whitehats, seemed to be the main message to the American right.

You blame Tel Aviv for everything Moscow does

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Q is a J

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Just relax, everyone. Sit back and watch the whitehats take care of business. LOL. That's the psyop of Q. It was intended to neutralize the right who otherwise would have been quite active in opposing the radical left's coup d'etat. Instead, they merely "trusted the plan." That was its function.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html

Adding to the confusion, we have now confirmed that a prominent, popular voice on the 'net who has been shrouded in secrecy -- but whose videos are widely shared -- is in fact a CIA psyop agent who was tasked with running disinformation campaigns to pacify patriots by telling them there is a secret plan for Trump to achieve a last-minute victory. There are, in fact, a few individuals who we now know to be bad faith actors who are spreading deliberate disinfo to pacify patriots into non-action while their nation is conquered by communists. For the record, this does not in any way involve Sidney Powell or Gen. Flynn, both of whom are unrelenting patriots working to defend America.

The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of "Operation Trust," which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over.

Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

Spot on.

The reach around sisters right here talking

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Hawk - Don't you think posting this thread in a couple days might be more apropos?

Hello?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The Q drops are interesting and follow game theory and are skillfully done.

It's a PyOp for sure.

Saying that I am curious EXACTLY what conservative action was stopped by the Q drops and EXACTLY what drop you to which you are referring.

It seemed to me the overarching message was to get informed, not trust the MSM, and get involved.

I realize I am not here to give you homework but it might be a good service to the CF.

PsychOp to alter "normie" thinking.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The left is very good at selling a narrative. First it was there's no point in doing anything because it's taken care of by Q, now it's there's no point in doing anything because it's hopeless. The Democrats screwed with an election in 4 cities and we have people in conservative strongholds saying they will never vote again. After decades of brainwashing their own party, why would we not expect them to try to do it to us?

------------------------
John
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We just handed the country over to chinese communist lovers and your worried about Qbers. No wonder the country has gone bye bye.

What seems strange is the hate from both sides over a series of drops on a message board that most people think is a LARP.

Makes one wonder why Twitter would ban 70,000 users if Q was an OP to keep right leaning persons on the sidelines just sitting around "Trusting the Plan"?

Makes one wonder why the MSM hates so much on a ponzi scheme?

The far lefts actions in trying to censor and vilify Q is really something.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

What seems strange is the hate from both sides over a series of drops on a message board that most people think is a LARP.

Makes one wonder why Twitter would ban 70,000 users if Q was an OP to keep right leaning persons on the sidelines just sitting around "Trusting the Plan"?

Makes one wonder why the MSM hates so much on a ponzi scheme?

The far lefts actions in trying to censor and vilify Q is really something.

IDK, maybe it's because the Qberverse is full of misinformation? Aka, bullshit.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Look in a mirror, you have been spewing this Q Bull Schit for years, sit back do nothing, the Patriots are in charge , grab some popcorn, relax you are watching a movie, TRUST SESSIONS, TRUST WRAY.
, TRUST HOROWITZ, TRUST HUBER, TRUST KANSAS, and now when your beloved Q is proven to be a hoax and THE PLAN that YOU put all your chips and marbles in has failed you, now you comment that WE should be looking elsewhere to save America and forget about Q.

Funny that, cuz it wasn’t but a week ago you and all the Q-beers were clamoring for everyone to, look at us, look what we Know, looky looky we have it all. You people are stupid if you do not believe.

Now that not even you believe, you wish us to ignore what BS and propaganda you have been feeding yourselves for years

Last edited by steve4102; 01/19/21.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

But she has the highest post count!!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown

But she has the highest post count!!

Yours would be twice that if you combined both of your user accounts.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/19/21.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Plus 1

I was just about to post the same response. I looked into it when the Q talk first came on the scene. It was so improbable and went against all common sense and personal life experience that I brushed it off. I’m not sure how a person with at least average intelligence and life experience could have believed it.

You can say that again. What a bunch of losers, low IQ cyclops, knuckle-dragging dudes with outsized frontal bosses, lapping up the Q rubbish. Amazingly stupid folks.
Not as amazingly stupid as owned leftist sock puppets, trolling here every day attempting to earn money. Let me assure you, whatever you earn won't feel like enough when the hellfire is burning your shriveled nuts off.

Hey, I don't get paid to enlighten you idiots. I do it for free as a civic duty. Somebody needs to keep you guys connected to reality.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmm.
Just saw an interesting Flynn video.
The interviewer was obscured but had a sort of gravelly voice.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1234, 17CalFan, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,105
Posts18,522,468
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.