Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by hosfly
Would yall while feeling embarrassed an ashamed for us Qbers possibly squeeze me out a tear or two? Please post pic or didnt happen

[bleep] you you ignorant prick! Any of us who dared question your savior Q were met with insults, questions of our patriotism etc......at least have the phugging decency to admit you were wrong!

That’s gunna leave a mark.

Get it, Mark.

Sorry couldn’t help it.

Great post though.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
Q has been serving fresh, hot, steamy, double decker Nothing Burgers, with a side of Lies for years, and people eat it up, and keep coming back for more.... And don't forget the army of Twitterites and garage warriors and kitchen table intel experts lending their assistance. Lots of people selling Hopium.

Well, Trump has about three hours left to implement The Plan. Now, if he does something, it would tickle the hell out of me, but it's not looking too likely.

Great post.

My sentiments exactly.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump has been one of the greatest Presidents in the history of the Republic. I don't know anything about Q but I must ask; is it unreasonable to want someone associated with government, the military or anyone to at least honor the oath to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies both Foreign and Domestic? It is not arguable that the election was stolen. All legal means of questioning fraudulent votes was denied all the way up to the Supreme Court. The last bastion of freedom lies with the military and that's been compromised so chirp all you want about an internet phenomenon but what we have been forced to witness is nothing short of Treason committed by elected officials of both parties and codified by idiots and malevolent media artists.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Truth

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep] u cker! My TV just went black!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's on boys!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All this time and I thought Q was trolling people. MAGA!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FOOKIN' A!!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh shixt...wait...I forgot that I cussed out the DirecTV dude a year ago and they shut me off. My bad.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Never gave Q any credibility or attention

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Lol. You just sent half the fire scrambling.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by KFWA
how does Alex Jones stay on the internet but Parler can't?

Alex Jones is an idiot as well. Sad people follow this stuff

^^^^^This x 1000!

Tarquin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
How about now Qbers???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

The plan blah blah....well that might be a "fake head" on national TV right now but unfortunately for our Nation its the new POTUS!

I take no joy in "rubbing it in" and said many times I wish their BS was true, BUT when they made it personal by questioning my patriotism etc, they can kiss my azz

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

The plan blah blah....well that might be a "fake head" on national TV right now but unfortunately for our Nation its the new POTUS!

I take no joy in "rubbing it in" and said many times I wish their BS was true, BUT when they made it personal by questioning my patriotism etc, they can kiss my azz

Exactly
Instead of answering questions, helping fence sitters come over to there side, etc. and doing what they claim the entire movement was all about, spreading information and developing an army of digital solders, they took it personal and immediately went into attack mode.
You are an idiot, you are a Liberal, you are a communist, you must be a Never-Trumper, etc. etc.

Slip on over to the Democrat Underground and see how they treat members that do not totally agree, same same.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the Q phenomenon came about because of hope, of course. People are desperate for hope, and they will tenaciously cling to ANYTHING that offers them hope, no matter how ridiculous or contrived. But beyond that, I think in great measure it is because people love anything "mysterious". Super spy, cloak and dagger, inside information, top secret stuff. What they love even more than that is the thought that they somehow are in on it. They are part of the enlightened few. The ones that "get it". A Q-gnosticism.

There are other "conspiracy theories" out there that many people follow religiously for the same reasons. Frankly, they give the rest of us "conspiracy theorists" a bad name. Lots of stuff out there with absolutely no real basis in fact. If there is documentation and real evidence for something, I might believe it. If not... it's bunk. That's where I always categorized "Q" and all the other internet intelligence analysts, who "had it on good authority", and "couldn't divulge their sources", or "can't say all they know", blah, blah, blah.

And yes, these gnostics can get very hostile towards anyone who questions the mystic knowledge. Just go to certain groups of people and mention that there's no such thing as chem-trails, and watch the knives come out.

I'm not laughing at the Q believers (well, ok, a little), I just wish they would realize what's going on, and wake up.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hope has become a gun in the hands and nothing left to lose. Or there's always bitching online while doing nothing. Don't let me get in the way.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
How about now Qbers???

Misdirection, head fake.

Exactly
Instead of answering questions, helping fence sitters come over to there side, etc. and doing what they claim the entire movement was all about, spreading information and developing an army of digital solders, they took it personal and immediately went into attack mode.
You are an idiot, you are a Liberal, you are a communist, you must be a Never-Trumper, etc. etc.

Slip on over to the Democrat Underground and see how they treat members that do not totally agree, same same.

I never saw that negativity here on this site . But you’re the expert so ....
Anytime I “checked” in on Q thread it was mostly links that you could go look at yourself and decide for yourself. Some people like you just wanna bit ch about anything and everything. It must be he ll to be around you in person

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Biden being sworn in is all part of the plan.

Any dumb azz could figure that out.

crazy

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,106
Posts18,522,486
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.