-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
History shows third party elects Dems. I think we primary the hell out of rinos and fight nasty and mean.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We should start an oil war and get this country back on track with a reeeeeeeeal conservative leader.

You might want to concentrate on what the new green deal holds for cattlemen.

Worried about your pension?

What the fugg do I care about the green new deal?

Oil wars....thats the new growth industry.

They were hammering Ag around here under Obama. Logs have to be kept accounting for all the poultry litter and what amounts were applied to crop land for fertilizer, storage of litter etc... Dept of environmental quality doing inspections snd levying fines.

The globalists have their eyes set on a meatless society.

You can tell him but you can’t tell him much.

They can't support it.

Toot will try to get me to sacrifice everything to stop it.

Obama also destabilized the entire Muslim world and got us involved in a Syrian-Iranian pipeline war.

You wanna go meatless? I know how to farm.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mac84
History shows third party elects Dems. I think we primary the hell out of rinos and fight nasty and mean.

Times have changed since.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And Rona McDaniel is gonna lead & organize that charge, right?

MM

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hahaha!

Green new deal dont bother me a bit.

Hope you’re right Jim.
I have a feeling they’ll come after energy and agriculture hard. If it’s like every other industry, the only ones able to survive and thrive under the regulations are big industry. The ones that are either owned by wealthy politician/investors or pay off politicians.
It’s all about total population control and small independent operators don’t fit that plan.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tea party ver 2.0 on steroids full of hatred for rinos and establishment hacks

I Burn While I See
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.
I have a feeling they’ll come after energy and agriculture hard. If it’s like every other industry, the only ones able to survive and thrive under the regulations are big industry. The ones that are either owned by wealthy politician/investors or pay off politicians.
It’s all about total population control and small independent operators don’t fit that plan.

Nationalization is part of their platform.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Nasty and mean not mitt jr. Maybe Don jr? Hell if i know

I Burn While I See
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.

They sold their ever living soul to big business and the big banks.

We will at least be allowed to spin the hamster wheel and pay taxes.

Just like the last 50 years.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

She drove the party into the ground right along with the rinos.

I see this as a good thing.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, my point exactly.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.

Rollerball.....................coming to a world near us...................

What six corporations will replace the countries of today's world???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’ll be no different than life under Clinton, Bush and Obama. 24 years of the same old bullscheit and we all survived. We’ll have wars, higher taxes, more regulation and guess what?
We’ll watch our kids grow up, play sports, graduate, we’ll have birthdays snd Christmas, family dinners.... we’ll have some good times, and some bad times, we’ll lose some loved ones and we’ll welcome new members into our families. We’ll work a lot, and hopefully play some. The main thing is to live every day like it’s your last, turn off the endless news cycle and don’t get too worked up over things you have zero control over. We had a good run, but in the end it’s no different than every other great civilization. We rose and we fall. Greed, entitlement and laziness was our downfall.

It’s gonna be a helluva lot different, Jack.

They now have the run of the table with no checks and balances.

Watch the next 100 days and tell me that.

I agree, it's much different now.

These people are mean, vengeful, fully destructive & are dedicated to completely eliminating & obliterating conservatives from top to bottom, utterly & completely.

There will be no restraining them or any attempt on their part to moderate.

Really ugly is probably a really big understatement. Most R's have got it yet, they are still thinking a miracle is going to happen to sidetrack the Demons.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trump threw a road block in front of their plans. Now we have the pleasure of seeing what those plans are. Buckle up for a hard ride. Those Democrats are mad and have blood in one eye and shet in the other. Ain't gonna be good.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.

Agreed

Democrat/commies think globally and easily nationally. It didn’t matter if you lived in WY or NYC when the Clintons passed there 1994 “assault weapons and 10 plus round magazine ban” and it won’t matter where you live when they do there green new deal or gun control 2.0.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Republican Party.

Rand Paul is correct and succinct on the matter.

But where do 75 million Trump voters now turn to?

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

That's difficult to walk back.

There’s no walking back from that.
Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

You’re not wrong. Bristoe and HuntnShoot are both rock solid patriots but in a country that elected Obama twice how do you go about installing what we all want a constitutional republic? We don’t have the demographics and the commies control all of the levers of power from traditional msm to big tech media, pop culture, corporate business, and the courts, politicians and by extension the police and military? It’s not a matter of hanging a few corrupt politicians you have the teachers, media ect.

Blacks just voted for black, not knowing or caring anything about the prick. There was no underlying mystery. That was enough.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You guys keep thinking conservative America can vote themselves out of this.

I have no such faith. This fraud of a national election with programmable voting machines and lack of strict oversight proves it's all smoke and mirrors.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Republican Party.

Rand Paul is correct and succinct on the matter.

But where do 75 million Trump voters now turn to?

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

That's difficult to walk back.

There’s no walking back from that.
Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

You’re not wrong. Bristoe and HuntnShoot are both rock solid patriots but in a country that elected Obama twice how do you go about installing what we all want a constitutional republic? We don’t have the demographics and the commies control all of the levers of power from traditional msm to big tech media, pop culture, corporate business, and the courts, politicians and by extension the police and military? It’s not a matter of hanging a few corrupt politicians you have the teachers, media ect.

Blacks just voted for black, not knowing or caring anything about the prick. There was no underlying mystery. That was enough.

You’re right but when you factor in just about every black (13% of the population) most Latinos about the same percentage, gays/lesbians, Muslims, Jews, most single woman (roughly 25% of the voting age adults) “millennial and urban men” and some older white men that should know better but don’t plus random sheeple. That’s a lot to overcome

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 01/19/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tea party ver 2.0 on steroids full of hatred for rinos and establishment hacks

Hearin ya.. 5 x 5.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I look at all of the people happy to wear there mask because the government tells them to and really doubt that we’re a “silent majority” we’re a few patriots surrounded by wolves and sheep

And that right there is why you'll never get close to 75MIL just walking away, and voting in a new party in just not 4 years, but infinity.

Too many people at all levels have their hands in the jar, and too many people in the grassroots listen to the local leaders feed them what they need to do. There's a lot of money being made, by only a few (campaign mgrs., marketing, advertising, printers, media), in elections, and the sheep in the grassroots look and listen to them for who they need to vote for and why.

Your attempt to start a new party will be attacked by the ones making money off the system, who feed the narrative to the sheep eagerly waiting for their marching orders.

This is not 1920s where people are capable of thinking for them selves, and when the mass media did not have the reach of a megaphone they have today, that people listen to for "truth" [cough].

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,389 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,695
Posts18,475,163
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.