Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you thought Obama was a nightmare just wait till Kamala and whoever she chooses as VP take over.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Republican Party.

Rand Paul is correct and succinct on the matter.

But where do 75 million Trump voters now turn to?

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

That's difficult to walk back.

There’s no walking back from that.
Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

I don’t believe “we” elected Obama .

I believe the same system that stole the election from Trump was also used in 2008 and 2012. The only difference was that they were able to be less obvious because both RIONs Running were not near as popular as Donald J Trump , so the degree of fraud was greatly reduced.

I believe the same system that stole the election in favor of Obama was also in place in 2016 . Hillary was selected to win,”Steal” the 2016 election just as Obama did in 08 and 12, but the Establishment underestimated the popularity of Donald J Trump and the algorithms couldn’t keep up .

I also believe the MN has been a testing/proving ground for election fraud by the Democrats since the Franken Colman steal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
You guys keep thinking conservative America can vote themselves out of this.

I have no such faith. This fraud of a national election with programmable voting machines and lack of strict oversight proves it's all smoke and mirrors.

Finally, after 8 pages someone Gets It.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have four years to found a Constitution party , starting in two years with the local elections and Congressional elections. There is no difference between the parties flush the republicrats out and replace them.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No single man is the answer. Legislation is the only chance we have. That starts at the State level.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by arkypete
We have four years to found a Constitution party , starting in two years with the local elections and Congressional elections. There is no difference between the parties flush the republicrats out and replace them.

Any new party needs to be created very soon for 2 reasons. It needs to capitalize on the current energy/frustration of the huge number of disenfranchised people out there, and also, it has to be prepared to put forth candidates in the 2022 election as well as the 2024 election.

That said, I tend to agree with Morewood, that voting our way out is not very likely.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You just think the party is over. You will soon have Obama and Lynch on the supreme court. That's right, the SCOTUS.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
You just think the party is over. You will soon have Obama and Lynch on the supreme court. That's right, the SCOTUS.

Or maybe Keith Ellison, diversity requires a Moslem.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The Republican Party.

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

You’re not wrong. Bristoe and HuntnShoot are both rock solid patriots but in a country that elected Obama twice how do you go about installing what we all want a constitutional republic? We don’t have the demographics and the commies control all of the levers of power from traditional msm to big tech media, pop culture, corporate business, and the courts, politicians and by extension the police and military? It’s not a matter of hanging a few corrupt politicians you have the teachers, media ect.

Blacks just voted for black, not knowing or caring anything about the prick. There was no underlying mystery. That was enough.

You’re right but when you factor in just about every black (13% of the population) most Latinos about the same percentage, gays/lesbians, Muslims, Jews, most single woman (roughly 25% of the voting age adults) “millennial and urban men” and some older white men that should know better but don’t plus random sheeple. That’s a lot to overcome

I know for a fact the gays all did because I had a bunch of them working with me spouting their schit about it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The time is coming for Stonewall Jackson's great words to ring in the ears of anyone that aspires to be a patriot.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Republican Party.

Period.

I don’t believe “we” elected Obama .

I believe the same system that stole the election from Trump was also used in 2008 and 2012. The only difference was that they were able to be less obvious because both RIONs Running were not near as popular as Donald J Trump , so the degree of fraud was greatly reduced.

I believe the same system that stole the election in favor of Obama was also in place in 2016 . Hillary was selected to win,”Steal” the 2016 election just as Obama did in 08 and 12, but the Establishment underestimated the popularity of Donald J Trump and the algorithms couldn’t keep up .

I also believe the MN has been a testing/proving ground for election fraud by the Democrats since the Franken Colman steal.
I agree. I also want to make the point that y'all who are tooting the "demographics" horn, got all those figures from the same MSM who are gaslighting you and shining you on about Trump losing the election. They are NOT a valid or accurate source.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Primaries and local politics[where it all begins].

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
how we got where we are today starting with

Yes, I wonder ((where))) White men, not distracted by recency bias who really want to fix the actual persistent cause, should start...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Yes, I wonder ((where))) White men, not distracted by recency bias who really want to fix the actual persistent cause, should start...

Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher, what a bunch of bullshit. Old Coot is a fuggin dumbschit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
Primaries and local politics[where it all begins].
We're on the same page.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...phics-and-the-2022-election#Post15680626

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
3rd party in 2024...............Fu^ck the 2 we have.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher

I read somewhere that Jews have been caught lying to we gentiles a time or two.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
For those of you that think we'll vote things right think on this. When obama was in office he sent muslim refugees into areas like Mineapolis and those people are allot of the reason they have Omar in congress. Now with biden the same will happen with the illegals. He'll grant amnesty nation wide and swamp our nation with votes for his ilk. Then we have the ongoing and ever improving cheating tactics. How is another party going to counter that. I want real answers too, not pie in the sky or insults.

Last edited by Jim1611; 01/20/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher

I read somewhere that Jews have been caught lying to we gentiles a time or two.

You don't say...never heard that one before. 🤣

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher, what a bunch of bullshit. Old Coot is a fuggin dumbschit.

Smarter than you Fuggin dumbassed Goy.

Proven over and over.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1234, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,685
Posts18,475,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.