Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
This doesn't pass the smell test.... never heard of a pro gunmaker giving away a pattern stock!
One time I asked David Miller to turn a piece of my wood to his pattern.... he just grinned and said no can do.
I understood completely, but had to ask... wink
And another thing the whole 1909 pattern thing.... standard Mauser inlet.... I call bullshit

Irfubar,
The only B.S. and not passing the smell test is what is coming from you. As others stated “you only talk “ while others actually have custom rifles built and know what they are talking about.
Who ever said the pattern stock was given to anyone by the builder (“pro gunmaker”) you IDIOT !!!

Who said I only talk? more bullshit?

So lets get this straight, you commissioned a rifle and they gave you the pattern stock? or did you steal it? wtf

Oh and as far as me and custom rifles...... yep I have a few.... and no I did not have them built.... nor did I buy them.... so you like word games , so you figure it out... lmao

Irfubar
You really are a “DumbAss”
Have you ever heard of paying (read money) to have a pattern stock built by a Custom Stockmaker???
And others who know you better than me as “JRGunmaker” called out your BS on this topic on the Mauser thread.
JRGunmaker is the real deal and is a very accomplished gunmaker not like you a BS artist who is self proclaimed internet expert,but really just a troll.

Last edited by NWT; 01/25/21. Reason: Spelling
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
This doesn't pass the smell test.... never heard of a pro gunmaker giving away a pattern stock!
One time I asked David Miller to turn a piece of my wood to his pattern.... he just grinned and said no can do.
And another thing the whole 1909 pattern thing.... standard Mauser inlet.... I call bullshit

Irfubar,
The only B.S. and not passing the smell test is what is coming from you. As others stated “you only talk “ while others actually have custom rifles built and know what they are talking about.
Who ever said the pattern stock was given to anyone by the builder (“pro gunmaker”) you IDIOT !!!

So lets get this straight, you commissioned a rifle and they gave you the pattern stock? or did you steal it? wtf

Oh and as far as me and custom rifles...... yep I have a few.... and no I did not have them built.... nor did I buy them.... so you like word games , so you figure it out... lmao

Irfubar
Have you ever heard of paying (read money) to have a pattern stock built by a Custom Stockmaker???
And others who know you better than me as “JRGunmaker” called out your BS on this topic on the Mauser thread.
JRGunmaker is the real deal and is a very accomplished gunmaker not like you a BS artist who is self proclaimed internet expert,but really just a troll.

JRGunmaker is a good guy, never realized he called me out, I will have to look for that.

Explain to me why anyone would buy a pattern stock? most would simply employ said stock maker and use their pattern, if you like Heilman designs why didn't you simply have him use his pattern?

You seem to like to brag and name drop..... I can picture it now.... Heilman took a pattern of his, turned it, sanded it and sold it to you for stupid money..... bet he has 2 hrs in the project...

Again as I said in my earlier post most pro's are very protective of their designs.

Another thing most trolls don't post pic's.... do you even know what a troll is?

Oh and did you figure out my word riddle? you seem to like that kinda stuff.

Hint......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT

Irfubar,

What is this 1909 you speak of?
There are a few in this pic..... can you spot them? lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT

Irfubar,

Irfubar

Ok you sly dog..... just spent 15 min. researching JRGunmaker calling me out..... seems I found nothing....... or maybe you are the dumbass and confused me for iskra..... hmmmm

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Irfubar:
Your location says Hollywood
You have 11,147 posts - sounds like a troll who has nothing to do but jump other people’s posts with idiot uninformed remarks.

And the absolute funniest and the biggest part of these responses from you is that “YOU “are still clueless. You still do not comprehend with that small mind of yours that YES ,someone will hire (read pay) one of the top gunmakers (read artists) to build them a custom pattern stock, AND actually own the pattern stock when the master gunmaker completes the pattern stock. Got it yet?? Not really sure you are able to understand the difference, from your attempt here, I guess not .It is not for me to try and educate you. Your shop photos speak for themselves .
Try something new and mind your own business and AGAIN contribute when you have the knowledge base to do so.
I just hope for your sake you are not as big as a in life as you come across on here, you will have a very hard time in life. Or maybe that is your problem .

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar:
You have 11,147 posts - sounds like a troll who has nothing to do but jump other people’s posts with idiot uninformed remarks.

And the absolute funniest and the biggest part of these responses from you is that “YOU “are still clueless. You still do not comprehend with that small mind of yours that YES ,someone will hire (read pay) one of the top gunmakers (read artists) to build them a custom pattern stock, AND actually own the pattern stock when the master gunmaker completes the pattern stock. Got it yet?? Not really sure you are able to understand the difference, from your attempt here, I guess not .It is not for me to try and educate you. Your shop photos speak for themselves .
Try something new and mind your own business and AGAIN contribute when you have the knowledge base to do so.
I just hope for your sake you are not as big as a in life as you come across on here, you will have a very hard time in life. Or maybe that is your problem .

So what do you have against residents of Hollywood? envy? lmao
But hey if you want to spend stupid money on a pattern stock... wtf
Many here seem to appreciate my contributions... if you read more and assume less you may also....
So do you stand by your assertion that I am a troll?
Do you get tired of being wrong ?
Are you always so clueless?
My 10k + post are there for you to research.... a little time and effort in place of assumptions and prejudice is something you may want to try.
Again where did JRGunmaker call me out?
Oh and another clue.... I don't live in Hollywood.... I am as open as a book here if you care to know.....

G33/40.... google it..... hopefully you will soon learn to not make a fool of yourself here.... if not , well , put on your bigboy pants

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
irfubar,

JRGunmaker commented on my post AND YOUR comment on the Mauser & Military forum on a separate post that you rudely jumped on too! Your comments were full of incoherent ramblings that are just that..
JRGunmaker who we know and respect was simply (so you would hopefully understand) commenting in a polite manner stating you offer nothing in the way of professional and experienced advice on my posts or the other 10,000 Posts you troll on.
In other words that you would understand , You are full of hot air and B.S.
Or maybe clearer you are a rank amateur at best.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
irfubar,

JRGunmaker commented on my post AND YOUR comment on the Mauser & Military forum on a separate post that you rudely jumped on too! Your comments were full of incoherent ramblings that are just that..
JRGunmaker who we know and respect was simply (so you would hopefully understand) commenting in a polite manner stating you offer nothing in the way of professional and experienced advice on my posts or the other 10,000 Posts you troll on.
In other words that you would understand , You are full of hot air and B.S.
Or maybe clearer you are a rank amateur at best.

To my knowledge JRGunmaker has never responded to a post of mine.
You accused me of being a troll.... I defended myself and proved you wrong.
I am not a professional, I am a hobbyist and do not pretend to be a pro.... that pic I posted of Mausers, I built everyone, and if you look close several share the same pattern stock, which I also made.
So your accusations of me are wrong.... takes a man to admit they are wrong.... are you a man?
You come here and start bragging and dropping names and making assumptions... yep I guess you can buy a "pattern" stock... but it makes you a fool to do so.... rent the damn thing!

Last edited by irfubar; 01/25/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So NWT,
Tell me more about me knowing nothing about custom rifles and being a troll........

BRNOVZ24, 458 mag

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar:

Why are you selling your treasured "pattern" stock?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another "troll" post....... for NWT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok NWT, your turn.........

Do you like pre-64 M70's ? damn... just figured out your handle... nitwit..... hahahahahahah

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So NWT, a man of your means has to sell his precious Heilman pattern stock.... that you paid for? seems to me you are selling the craftsman's work for your own profit...
Or maybe you need to sell it? rent due? or maybe you simply realized it is useless to you and you should have rented it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
smile smile

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
irfubar Hollywood ,

Reading your trolling posts just emphasizes the REASON many of us here chose to have our work done by the likes of Stephen Heilmann, D’Arcy Echols, James Anderson, Gene Simillion, Reto Buehler, Joe Smithson, Ralph Martini, Stuart Saterlee and NOT IRFUBAR HOLLYWOOD .

And the other post you Trolled is on the Fire in the Mauser and Military forum. It is there you can read what JRGunsmith James Anderson tells you about your reputation on the FIRE.
OMG. It only took you about 10 posts before you even understood what was being said. Idiots like you ought to stay in your own playground

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
irfubar Hollywood ,

Reading your trolling posts just emphasizes the REASON many of us here chose to have our work done by the likes of Stephen Heilmann, D’Arcy Echols, James Anderson, Gene Simillion, Reto Buehler, Joe Smithson, Ralph Martini, Stuart Saterlee and NOT IRFUBAR HOLLYWOOD .

And the other post you Trolled is on the Fire in the Mauser and Military forum. It is there you can read what JRGunsmith James Anderson tells you about your reputation on the FIRE.
OMG. It only took you about 10 posts before you even understood what was being said. Idiots like you ought to stay in your own playground

Ummm, I am not for hire..... those are my rifles.....

Again what post by James?

is this the one you are thinking of?
if so I am not him....

JRGunmaker

Western South Dakota
Originally Posted by iskra
I'd be delighted for the opportunity to form an opinion of styling and workmanship if presented.

Yeah.. But that's the ONLY thing you will bring to the table. You're never going to buy this or any other high grade custom creation.

I hope the OP sells this for what he's asking.
However, there's absolutely no excuse for not posting pictures on your own. Takes just a few minutes to learn.

gunmaker
------------------
Custom Metalsmith & Stockmaker

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Irfubar,
Thought they were rifles you may have owned at one time . If they were built by someone else I didn’t want to insult them.
Many look Very amateurish. Don’t quit your day job.

Yes JRGunmaker did quote about YOU...

Carry on Troll, your self proclaimed title as the internet expert on anything custom rifle related awaits you.
You are truly a gift to all of us. Not sure what we would all do without your self proclaimed knowledge.
You are really one of the internets finest.
Oh my g** you really believe yourself.
How funny!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar,
Thought they were rifles you may have owned at one time . If they were built by someone else I didn’t want to insult them.
Many look Very amateurish. Don’t quit your day job.

Yes JRGunmaker did quote about YOU...

Carry on Troll, your self proclaimed title as the internet expert on anything custom rifle related awaits you.
You are truly a gift to all of us. Not sure what we would all do without your self proclaimed knowledge.
You are really one of the internets finest.
Oh my g** you really believe yourself.
How funny!!!

Ok dude, do you know how to copy and paste? if so do that with the mysterious thread by JRGunmaker..... you do know I can PM him and ask?
And yes my guns are amateurish, because that is what I am, a hobbyist is how I put it... same same
I don't pretend to be what I am not. Trolls do that.
You accused, I made my case..... you however failed to do so.... appears to me you are the troll.... prove me wrong

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

For what it is worth irfubar I am good with your posts...the other clown is on ignore.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

For what it is worth irfubar I am good with your posts...the other clown is on ignore.

Thanks brother Stuart.... I am not sure who this guy is but he pegged my bullshit meter

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 47 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,709
Posts18,475,378
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.