I recently had a Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine rifle completed by two of the masters Stephen Heilmann metalwork/barreled action/pattern stock and Reto Buehler stock/final polish/rust blue/barrel band/ rifle completion. Both are true artists and at the top of their games ! I could not be be more happy with their work and the detail and skill level of their work. I would highly recommend Reto Buehler and Stephen Heilmann.
When I took on this project I knew I would have a Stephen Heilmann Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine pattern stock available when the rifle was completed. The rifle is very accurate .
I enjoy another forum and make frequent posts there. Recently I made a similar post on that forum and my post was attacked by a member there. His comment was “there are maybe 2-4 people in the entire USA that would buy a Stephen Heilmann Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine pattern stock. I was thinking there are many rifle enthusiasts that have Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine project actions who would love to have a Stephen Heilmann Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine pattern stock.
What do you on the Fire Custom Rifle Forum say?