Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar:
Your location says Hollywood
You have 11,147 posts - sounds like a troll who has nothing to do but jump other people’s posts with idiot uninformed remarks.

And the absolute funniest and the biggest part of these responses from you is that “YOU “are still clueless. You still do not comprehend with that small mind of yours that YES ,someone will hire (read pay) one of the top gunmakers (read artists) to build them a custom pattern stock, AND actually own the pattern stock when the master gunmaker completes the pattern stock. Got it yet?? Not really sure you are able to understand the difference, from your attempt here, I guess not .It is not for me to try and educate you. Your shop photos speak for themselves .
Try something new and mind your own business and AGAIN contribute when you have the knowledge base to do so.
I just hope for your sake you are not as big as a in life as you come across on here, you will have a very hard time in life. Or maybe that is your problem .

So what do you have against residents of Hollywood? envy? lmao
But hey if you want to spend stupid money on a pattern stock... wtf
Many here seem to appreciate my contributions... if you read more and assume less you may also....
So do you stand by your assertion that I am a troll?
Do you get tired of being wrong ?
Are you always so clueless?
My 10k + post are there for you to research.... a little time and effort in place of assumptions and prejudice is something you may want to try.
Again where did JRGunmaker call me out?
Oh and another clue.... I don't live in Hollywood.... I am as open as a book here if you care to know.....

G33/40.... google it..... hopefully you will soon learn to not make a fool of yourself here.... if not , well , put on your bigboy pants

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.