Originally Posted by GSPfan
I have several rifles that were built on the 1909 Argentine Mauser action. I've never felt the need for a pattern stock. From the sounds of it you could recoup a piece of your initial investment by renting ot out.

Yes that may be something to consider, there is interest in that. Maybe not for me though time wise.
The Stephen Heilmann Mauser Mod 1909 pattern is pretty refined compared to what Mauser patterns I found available from the stock duplicating shops when I was shopping for a Mauser pattern stock.
Someone will love to have this stock.
A craftsman who has the talent to finish and complete the stock after duplicating it themselves and has a Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine action(s) would be a good candidate. A couple friends who both have Mauser 1909’s . Or someone who has a nice 1909 Argentine and the budget to have a stocker that they know build it out for them.
Donnie Gimes at Show Me Gun Stock has done some great precision duplicating work for me in the past at what I thought was very high quality work for what I thought was a great price.