Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Big Stick
furburger,

It's cool that you can almost afford mounts. ALMOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

I will NOT be satisfied until I see a picture of an Anschutz next to a fish...

Personally that that shag blanket from 1978 horns me up!!! Fuuck those dumb 22’s!! 😂😂

That blanket, a case of Keystone Light, and an Anschutz .22= Alaskan Panty Dropper.....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

Purty fhuqking MEAN to dangle scoped rifle pics,with "big oculars" atop The Do Nothing Gang and their Couchbound Kchunts...as you WILL fuel more of their exceptional WELL founded Insecurities.(grin)

Bless their hearts for Whining,Trying and Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
'fiable,

Purty fhuqking MEAN to dangle scoped rifle pics,with "big oculars" atop The Do Nothing Gang and their Couchbound Kchunts...as you WILL fuel more of their exceptional WELL founded Insecurities.(grin)

Hint.

Yeah!!!!!!! Guns and fish!!!!

Now do bear and knife for BigDave....

Come on, man!! Don’t leave us hanging!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by fburgtx
'fiable,

Hint.

Yeah!!!!!!! Guns and fish!!!!

Now do bear and knife for BigDave....

Come on, man!! Don’t leave us hanging!!!

Yeah, a short knife, something you can handle there Stinky.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A flossed dark fish a mile from salt!!! Haha wow +p

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Sorry sticky, "nothin" ain't on the agenda tonight.

GFY

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'fiable,

Hint.

Hey stick...what's your favorite suicide story?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too fhuqking funny! A gal stumped with ocular sizing,is gonna try to tighten a screw by herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too fhuqking funny! A gal stumped with ocular sizing,is gonna try to tighten a screw by herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

It was actually pretty fun. My son wanted to come out and "help" with the new trigger.

Then he got to weld a few fire pokers.

Not that a drunk d-bag like you would know, but it's hard to beat that quality time with your son.

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I love how you staged the bullets and brass in those pics. Your such an artists! Thats a cover shot for Field and Stream if I've ever seen one! 😂

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OAM

I love how you staged the bullets and brass in those pics. Your such an artists! Thats a cover shot for Field and Stream if I've ever seen one! 😂

Hey, the guy literally lives to post pics here to prove, well, something. At least he puts some effort into the pictures. The authentic frontier gibberish copy-paste thing needs the same effort.

I must admit, I'm not exactly impressed with pics of a rusty POS being refurbished when the guy doing the work is known for putting his rifles into streams so that they can be in pictures with fish. It's almost like you could do, or not do, something and not have the rusty POS in the first place......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things as fascinating,as Hoalie's first hand accountings of her Jerry Lewis Telethon and how she rates the Parking Permit...the "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

PM an addy and I'll donate to "The Cause". Hint. LAUGHING!

It might could be a "coincidence" that Lapooey false shoulders melded with a .625 BC at 2550fps from a 20" Laverne Gun,just might be "handy". Not that any of you gals could correlate the windshield alone,getting it to the 1000yd line,with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps you Do Nothing Kchunts could "pledge" that you don't feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you 'live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunts? Maybe even quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you extoll more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you lick windows. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Voodooooos...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

Good to see you boys don't get carried away.(grin)

Tough to beat a Mossberg! Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick us CA boys and girls get a bad rap but I can’t know why...?

She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Few things as fascinating,as Hoalie's first hand accountings of her Jerry Lewis Telethon and how she rates the Parking Permit...the "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

PM an addy and I'll donate to "The Cause". Hint. LAUGHING!

It might could be a "coincidence" that Lapooey false shoulders melded with a .625 BC at 2550fps from a 20" Laverne Gun,just might be "handy". Not that any of you gals could correlate the windshield alone,getting it to the 1000yd line,with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps you Do Nothing Kchunts could "pledge" that you don't feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you 'live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunts? Maybe even quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you extoll more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you lick windows. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

At least I got to do my "jerry lewis telethon" with my son you miserable POS.

GFY

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

Likely has something to do with Ocular Envy,as it don't take much to get The Do Nothing Gang to Whining and it is ALWAYS High Pitched and heartfelt...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.(grin)

What's the chance you boys have landed on a unanimous favorite blueprint? Who's going Hummer first?........................

Hoalie,

Kudos on taking one for the team...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Typical slow evening last night and now you get to say you've "seen" one. I reckon you'll steal the pictures and showcase them at your next Jerry Lewis Telethon,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pn4hxOrzj][Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com][/URL]

Prolly should work on a 1.450" straight "contoured" 30" 300 Whizzum next and do the mounting system some favors. Not like you've ever "seen" one of them either,so I'll dangle pics so you can "participate". Fortunatey for you,Imagination and pretend are free,so you can 'afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining,Crying and Trying aloud.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Gee, I'm super impressed with how you went from big bore 15-150yard rifle scopes to your pisols.

Let's just pretend that I'm really super impressed.

(Or not)

My son loves the Ruger with the can. It's been the basis for some quality father-son time, not that a d-bag like you would have any inkling about that........

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick I can’t say as there is a unanimous fave at this point..?? Suffice to say all parties are happy and the vudoos tend to make the cut on every trip. No surprise there

It was hard to do but I finally talked myself out of a Vudoo hummer. I suppose my reasoning was my 22 is more target before utility and that’s the way a hummer would get used too. If I had woods to traipse and little critters to kill at will it would be a done deal.

No doubt I’d love it and things might change in the future. I have a ruger predator in hmr in a Boyd’s and picked up a 77/17wsm to scratch that itch. I like that one a lot!
For now my “precision” hummer duties fall on a copper 57 but like I said nothing is ever off the table...

Also I don’t hate the T1x’s in LR and HMR... custom as [bleep], if only obviously:)

She's gone shootin..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

With Rim-X fhuqking the dog on their proposed 17 Whizzum offering,I find a Vudoo Hummer temptinger and temptinger,though the Annie 54 1717D HB sets the bar amazingly high. that being said,it's fun to slum a sleeper,whether LR or Hummer.(grin)

Hopefully Teeker transitions to S/S and I could see them taking off in my AO,after said upgrade......................

Hoalie,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to go from the couch to a bench,all the while never going Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the oculars. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ever think about asking permission,to roll your Jerry Lewis Telethons Outdoors? Despite the fact you'd get lost within the confines of a phone booth. Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,what phone are you using for "your" pictures? They are "stunning"! I'm using a SamSung flip phone and would like to gather image "quality" like "your's". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunatey for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Here you go,if only because now you can say you've "seen" one,you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing the best you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,318
Posts18,487,346
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.