-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
They didn't want to die, is what. They would not have faced near the leniency they faced on January 6th. They would have been turned into human sieves. Which might have made them more useful, come to think of it. Everyone needs a sieve.

One could say this was clever guerilla tactics - never openly face an obviously superior foe if you want to live to fight another day.

Or maybe it was this: "As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked."

Or maybe they realized they are batguano crazy and skulked off to seek professional help.

"Trump fooled us..." Indeed he did:

QAnon in chaos

Last edited by gulo; 01/21/21.

From a race of hunters, artists, warriors, and tamers of horses, we degraded ourselves to what we are now: clerks, functionaries, laborers, entertainers, processors of information.
� Edward Abbey

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Or total B.S

take your pick

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gulo
They didn't want to die, is what. They would not have faced near the leniency they faced on January 6th. They would have been turned into human sieves. Which might have made them more useful, come to think of it. Everyone needs a sieve.

One could say this was clever guerilla tactics - never openly face an obviously superior foe if you want to live to fight another day.

Or maybe it was this: "As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked."

Or maybe they realized they are batguano crazy and skulked off to seek professional help.

QAnon in chaos

Thanks for reminding me that I was going to just put you on ignore.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Biden headed it off at the pass? crazy

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Biden is a puppet, a spokesmodel. Just like Obama was. These guys are not allowed to call the shots in any way. Look at Trump. He was not a spokesmodel. Was he allowed to call the shots, or was he derailed at every turn, every day of his Administration?

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

QAnon in chaos

Yes, put it ALL on "ignore."

Oh wait, you've already done that. You and much of the rest of the planet, when their beliefs are not trumpeted back at them.

Hence, "ignor-ance."

From a race of hunters, artists, warriors, and tamers of horses, we degraded ourselves to what we are now: clerks, functionaries, laborers, entertainers, processors of information.
� Edward Abbey

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It was solely justification for turning D.C. into Beirut.

FJB & FJT
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

QAnon in chaos

This has to be the correct answer... I mean c’mon it isn’t like the govt would lie to us!?!?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Oh wait, you've already done that. You and much of the rest of the planet, when their beliefs are not trumpeted back at them.

Hence, "ignor-ance."

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Like most other lefty ideas, it was absolute bullshit.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was a preemptive psyop. This is what the alphabet agencies all do now: lie, gaslight, false-flag, and game the population to control us. Fourth Generation Warfare. If you don't know what it is, look it up. We are the enemy.

Exactly

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

QAnon in chaos

Hence, "ignor-ance."

I only ignore guys who have never shown themselves to have anything meaningful to add to the discussion. It isn't out of spite. I just prefer not to waste my time. If you don't want to be ignored, you may want to put more consideration into your posts. I suspect that for a few reasons, your posts will continue on the same vein that they have. I have a good guess as to why you are here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
It was solely justification for turning D.C. into Beirut.

All the while blaming it ALL on Trump and any that support him.

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I knew nothing was going to happen. But it was fun seeing Little Andy Beshear on TV shaking like a dog schittin a peach pit.

Avacado pit.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Only thing I saw was BLM/Antifa continuing their terror reign in the NW.

The media and democrats didn't lie to us about all the inauguration terror plans in all 50 states did they? whistle

Did anyone else witness any right wing violence at any state capital?

It doesn't matter that it didn't happen. What will matter is: a) the media played it up as though it was going to happen, b) people now believe that it happened; and, c) the media will report about it in the future as though it did happen. People will simply buy in and believe it. Same old, same old.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Fake News

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Well, just in case they called in airstrikes on the local extremists, we headed for the hills to get a handle on our newly purchased Wreck Cabin. My wife claims it is a Rec Cabin, but I'm the one going to have to do the improvements/repairs/finishing.

Meanwhile, we "missed" the inauguration. wife wanted to watch a little of it after we got home around 8 pm and turned on CNN, where they were all gushing how they got "misty eyed". No commented on a tingle down their leg, tho.

Hell, I'd have been bawling like a motherless calf......

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When the uprising starts, won't nobody have to do any guessing about it.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was all ready to storm Helena, but when I checked the price of ammo yesterday morning I realized that I'd be paying $1.50 each trigger pull and I am just too cheap for that kind of activism.

LoL!
Brings to mind the old saying "you ain't worth the powder and shot it'd take to kill you".

And additionally --- "He ain't worth the new rope it'd take to hang him." grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Biden is a puppet, a spokesmodel. Just like Obama was. These guys are not allowed to call the shots in any way. Look at Trump. He was not a spokesmodel. Was he allowed to call the shots, or was he derailed at every turn, every day of his Administration?

That's right ,, people saying biden/obama/bush etc. are stupid , saying members of congress etc. are stupid - they're all bought and paid for by the globalist . PERIOD ...
The gov't mouthpiece does nothing but announce the wishes of the globalist to the cattle .

Yes - that's the reason Trump was attacked/harassed 24/7/365

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 25 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.