Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That last post was very well thought out, and couchbound worthy!!! Shake those Pom poms liar Larry!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Post the pic of the bear with the Ingram knife

Post the pic of the bear with the Ingram knife.

Dave

๏ฟฝThe man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.๏ฟฝ Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just so we're on the same page, what are we calling "poor" these days?

Net worth less than 2 million? Three?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Post the pic of the bear with the Ingram knife

And so much this

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Just so we're on the same page, what are we calling "poor" these days?

Net worth less than 2 million? Three?

Folks who wear sweatpants on a regular basis.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reading through this post lets one know there are sure some people who will stoop low. I see no reason to try attacking someone by using their children, especially in his situation. Stand up guys and stay on track. You know who you are. Run your mouths at each other all you want, but leave the kids out of it.

"Mark the birds and handle your Dog"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7_08FAN
Reading through this post lets one know there are sure some people who will stoop low. I see no reason to try attacking someone by using their children, especially in his situation. Stand up guys and stay on track. You know who you are. Run your mouths at each other all you want, but leave the kids out of it.

Stick brought my son into it years ago, so back off and mind your business.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Fugg off douchebag

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Stick brought my son into it years ago, so back off and mind your business.

Oh poor liar Larry, good god. Someone else must love sweatpants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Titanic couldn't haul all of you Whining Kchunts' exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities! Hoalie you needn't "prove" your Brokedicktitude,simply supply an addy and I'll get the badly NEED Donation coming your way. Or you could cite what you "do" for a 'living",which sooooooooo reliably arranges same. HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my breaking trail,as you Couchbound Kchunts try to hop a ride on coat tails. Shout to Huntsman',as I was unaware of Maxima Ruger rings,despite having dozens of Maximas in service. pretty fhuqking Funny! Anywhoo...the added surface area engaging scope tubes,is always welcomed,as are upsized fasteners. Have gone Weigatinny(junk and they rob exhaust port entry/exit),attempted Reupold(they'd not even mate the receiver,despite a halfa dozen or so sets),OEM Ruger(pale to Warne Maxima) and finally Maxima. Nod your heads,like you've "seen" 'em. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You'll wanna steal them pics too! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining hearts and the repeated Snowflake Meltdowns you've perfected,after a "life" of being "victims".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Fugg off douchebag

Your a go getter. Gitem if you can,

Last edited by 7_08FAN; 01/21/21.

"Mark the birds and handle your Dog"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Leupold VX-3, 1.75-6x32 on JES bored .358 Win Pre-64 M-70 Fwt. in Warne, Horizontal low rings. Quick at low power, not bad on max for most shooting I'll do with this gun.

I like Alumina lens covers. I would think this qualifies as a "regular folk's scope".

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I like this rifle, in fact the whole setup.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/21/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sticky,

I'm good. But if you feel the need, there's a suicide prevention charity for vets you can donate to in my name.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
furburger,

I'm rather Groovin' on your VERY well founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you are filing yet another Hurt Feelers Report in that soothin' High Pitched Nasal Whine of your's,it might be prudent to reiterate how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon my innate ability to serve Facts upon a Silver Platter and rest assured,that your HILARIOUS Stupidity ain't my "fault". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts who "do" and "know" as "much" as,will ALWAYS be best served by simply taking fhuqking notes and applying same. I might add,that's it's more than a "touch" HILARIOUS,that you can't even connect that "many" dots! Hint. LAUGHING!

Only you,can prevent you,from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Admittedly,I enjoy the fact that you are powerless in the refrain and would add that the Heartfelt Vagina Monologue,which accompanies your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Routine,is certainly NO "act" and it's fhuqking AWESOME! perhaps holding your breath,will 'help" your "cause"? Give 'er a whirl and report on them "findings". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmm...Clark Custom LW 77/22 Hummer,RB fire control,MacaMillion,yada,yada,yada,the usual. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Might I suggest,that you keep stealing pics,because you sure as fhuqk can NOT begin to "do" for yourselves. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

They say โ€œpimpinโ€™ ainโ€™t easyโ€.... Trollinโ€™ Stick, on the other hand, is......

Keep them diatribes cominโ€™!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rickety is still sucking a mean ass,Texas Style! Hint. Laughing!

Hoalie,I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you belong to the Retard For Life Foundation. What were the fhuqking odds,with your having PERFECTED being a "victim" all through your "Life"? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

furburger,I rather enjoy your Delusion(s),that your HILARIOUS Fhuqking Stupidity is a "choice". Hint. LAUGHING!

Rather "surprising" that them high zoot pictures you Fhuqktards attempted,have tapered way off. I "wonder" why that is too?!? Fortunately for you Crying Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Brace yourselves for more Splendid Pixels and Pretend aloud and in unison,that you "do not" covet same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!!!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts and the HILARITY of your best efforts,as you fill out more Hurt Feeler Reports,while basking in the Sweet "Satisfactions" of being Crying Martyrs.

You GO girls!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OMgerd!!! 6mmCM

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

OMgerd!!!! Can/golf ball launcher

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

LOL, you see, nobody actually cares.

(This is where you start talking about my crappy phone pictures as if anyone cares about your photography crap. Hint: nobody cares, and you're still a d-bag)

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Got my outriggers set at 35 feet, and I just keep reelinโ€™ in the Big Stick posts.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/21/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

And my daughter, so don't go all boho for the little mutt.

He's asked for everything he gets.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.