Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

And my daughter, so don't go all boho for the little mutt.

He's asked for everything he gets.

And more.

Granted, he gets to live knowing that him being an epic douchy a-hole was probably a HUGE contributor to what happened, but it's all on him.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.

Rick, the sky is falling, the world’s coming to a end. Get back up to the hunters campfire. 😂😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by goalie
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

Correct. It paints a pretty straightforward picture when your surviving kids facebook accounts have a total of 2 pictures with their father...2. the guy is a total dickwad and from what sources I've heard from he was a direct contributing factor to his sons demise....you wanna feel bad, feels bad for the kids mom. Stick was, is and always will be. Adouchebag of the first order

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come you Do Nothing Kchunts' "pictures" are sooooooooo fhuqking schitty? That's a "surprise". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Have never heard of said chambering. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that there are more Members of The Retard For Life Foundation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

So that makes it OK for you? Public forum and fuq your lane. Your daughter also? Could this have happened after the many times I have seen you post the suicide schit? Get a grip do you think any of that is funny?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So that makes it OK for you? Public forum and fuq your lane. Your daughter also? Could this have happened after the many times I have seen you post the suicide schit? Get a grip do you think any of that is funny?

No, it was another member's daughter.

And, no, I never said a peep about how the little bald d-bag contributed to his son's death until after he went after mine.

GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come you Do Nothing Kchunts' "pictures" are sooooooooo fhuqking schitty? That's a "surprise". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Have never heard of said chambering. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that there are more Members of The Retard For Life Foundation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

At least my RPR has a good trigger in it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry is paying close attention to the www... amazing how one can control another’s emotions so easily. Now at least 5 paragraphs and 3 pics. Go!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Correct. It paints a pretty straightforward picture when your surviving kids facebook accounts have a total of 2 pictures with their father...2. the guy is a total dickwad and from what sources I've heard from he was a direct contributing factor to his sons demise....you wanna feel bad, feels bad for the kids mom. Stick was, is and always will be. Adouchebag of the first order

Well fuuck, if you were forced to live on a Indian Rez, In squaller, wearing shiit clothes while your Ol man maxed out the family credit card every month, you probably wouldn’t post pics of him either!!! Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Had a good friend kill himself in college, spent way too much time wondering if I could have done something different to keep that from happening. Douchebag? I don't really want to get into anyone's personal life including yours. A lot of things are much better not spoken about. In fact all these threads are written on the same script, Stick shows up and starts with his BS and then the coterie of stick haters do the same. Seems way too many times the threads could all be done cut and paste. I have yet to see Stick try to make fun of anyone else's kids committing suicide. When you do that it is like you are glad it happened. I'm done with the subject.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am feelin a little brokedickish after this thread. I’ve got (1) 22 lr, a 30 yo browning abolt the old man bought me new in high school. Wears a leupold of course, haven’t seen it in at least 15 years. Maybe the grandson will get horned up shootin it. Which reminds me, I need to dig around and find it. 😂😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, the scope is mounted correctly, no JeffO style shiit at the hollar... 🤘😎😄

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have yet to see Stick try to make fun of anyone else's kids committing suicide. When you do that it is like you are glad it happened. I'm done with the subject.

I don't think anyone's glad, but, if you're being honest, given his demeanor here, it isn't exactly surprising.

I highly doubt anyone that's as big of an a-hole online as Stick is is somehow a good person offline.

But, hey, feel free to white knight a drunk little d-bag all you want.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
kids should be off limits. they can't pick their parents.

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wahoo
kids should be off limits. they can't pick their parents.

When you go after someone's kid, everyone else should stay the [bleep] outta whatever results.

MYOB comes to mind.

Stick is a drunk d-bag. It's not my fault his son killed himself, but it's probably his.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#LiberalDiscoverCardLimits
#RezRich

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Maybe try again when yours doesn't have a sucky trigger

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

I think I'm getting the hang of this. laugh

PA_Bob Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
OK, I'm the OP. You can easily see I've been here a long time, but don't post a whole lot. Big Stick is a menace and needs to go away. Otherwise, you all need to get a life and grow the phuuck up. Thanks for the very few, and I mean minimal, helpful posts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PA_Bob
OK, I'm the OP. You can easily see I've been here a long time, but don't post a whole lot. Big Stick is a menace and needs to go away. Otherwise, you all need to get a life and grow the phuuck up. Thanks for the very few, and I mean minimal, helpful posts.

My apologies OP.

Serious reply: as stated, my 45/70 has done well with irons and a Leupold 2.5x fixed in about the exact conditions you described. I've also used a 1.5-8x Vortex Razor HD with a #4 type reticle in the woods and love it. Same goes for a fixed 4.75x Weaver.

PA_Bob Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by PA_Bob

My apologies OP.

Serious reply: as stated, my 45/70 has done well with irons and a Leupold 2.5x fixed in about the exact conditions you described. I've also used a 1.5-8x Vortex Razor HD with a #4 type reticle in the woods and love it. Same goes for a fixed 4.75x Weaver.

Thanks, that's a +2 for looking at Vortex.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,331
Posts18,487,575
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.